放开我,你这个渣男!
Let me go, you wanker!
瑞雅! - 莉娜,你听我说,我很抱歉
Ria! - Listen, Lena, I'm so sorry.
快点放开我!
Come on! Let me go!
瑞雅
Ria.
你这个愚蠢,可悲的...
Foolish, pathetic...
小屁孩
child.
卑鄙的小女生
Wretched little girl.
你几乎毁了我的一切
You almost ruined everything for me.
放开她!瑞雅!
Get off her! Ria!
你以为你是谁?
Who do you think you are?
我来告诉你 你是谁
I'll tell you who you are.
一个有着蠢主意的
A silly girl
傻女孩
with silly ideas.
满怀雄心壮志
Big dreams.
瑞雅 - 但事实是...
Ria! - But the truth is...
你平凡得不能再平凡了
you're utterly unremarkable.
活着都是在
A tragic waste
浪费生命
of human life.
瑞雅
Ria.
瑞雅
Ria.
不
No.
我是怒火
I am the fury.
你说什么?
What did you say?
瑞雅
Ria.
我就是怒火!
I am the fury!
老妈! - 漂亮
Mum! - Nice.
你给我下药
You drugged me.
你在我身上做实验
You did tests on me.
你还想把你妈
And you tried to shove
塞进我肚子里!
your mum in me!
还有
And also,
我也许是有一个非常牛逼的子♥宫♥
I may have a magnificent womb,
但你的鸡♥巴♥绝对非常一般
but your dick is distinctly average.
莉娜,莉娜,我们该走了
Lena. Lena. We should probs head.
好
Right.
快走吧 - 好
Come on. - Yeah.
莉娜 - 知道了
Lena! - Okay.
莉娜! - 来了!
Lena! - Okay!
不!
No!
不不不
No. No. No.
听我说
Listen.
莉娜...
Lena...
...我真的很抱歉
...I'm really sorry.
莉娜,对不起
Lena, sorry.
对...对不起我毁了你的大喜之日
I-- I'm sorry if I ruined your day.
你确实毁了我的大喜之日
You did ruin my day.
但你拯救了我的人生
But you saved my life.
我看到你刚才在里面那几招了,够浮夸的
I see what you did there. Dramatic.
你喜欢吗?身份的反转魅力
You liked it? The old switcheroo.
我当时在想,“哦操,说不定...
I was like, "Oh, shit. Maybe--
“说不定她真的想成为蕾妮拉克隆体的人体容器”
Maybe she does wanna be a human vessel for Raheela's clone."
好意心领了,还是算了吧
I'm all right, thanks.
嗯,我想也是
Yeah, I figured.
所以你打算绑♥架♥我...然后呢?
So you were gonna kidnap me... ...and then what?
然后怎么办?你原本的计划是什么,军师?
What? What was your plan, mastermind?
呃,阿尔巴的父母在彭里斯(英国小镇)有个住所
Uh, right. So Alba's parents have this place in Penrith,
像是乡间小屋之类的地方
which is, like, a countryside sort of place,
我...我还给你买♥♥了很多画架、画布和丙烯颜料
and I-- I bought you loads of easels and canvases and acrylics.
我知道你有多喜欢颜料的
I know how much you like acrylics.
以防万一 你想再次拿起画笔
I mean, just in case you felt like painting again.
我觉得我还是要花点时间
I think I'm gonna take a minute.
好好思考一下,你懂我意思吧?
Ruminate on it, you know?
整理一下思绪
Mull things over.
当然,整理...
Sure, mull. Uh...
是要好好整理一下
Mulling is good.
只要对你有帮助就行
Whatever works for you.
不过我好饿啊
I am hungry, though.
话说你看到我那脚飞踢了吗?
So, did you see my kick?
我当然看到啦,太神奇了
Of course I bloody did. It was magical.
我当时就一个念头“卧♥槽♥!” - 我自己都“卧♥槽♥”了
I was like, "Shit!" - Me too. Like, "Shit!"
我非常确定我把她踢出血了
I'm pretty sure I drew blood.
肯定剔出血了
I'm pretty sure you did.
哎哟,真希望能录下来
Oh. I wish I got it on camera.
那肯定能成为我频道的爆款视频
That would've been so awesome for my channel.
开拍
And action.
神灵向勇士低语,“你无法抵御怒火”
The gods whisper to the warrior, "You will not withstand the fury."
勇士低语回应...
The warrior whispers back--
等一下,你有条短♥信♥
Wait, hold on. You got a text.
怎么了? - 是谁发的短♥信♥?来看看
What's going on? - Who's it from? Let's see.
是尤尼斯发的
It's from Eunice.
是尤尼斯发来的!我该怎么办?
It's from Eunice! What do I do?
我该怎么办? - 看短♥信♥啊
What do I do? - Read it.
瑞雅,抱歉这么晚才回复你
Ria, sorry for my late response.
我最近一直忙着拍一部漫威电影
I've been busy on a Marvel.
希望你还没有放弃成为一名特技演员的梦想
I hope you don't give up on being a stuntwoman,
因为我看了你的视频,我觉得你真的很厉害
because I watched your videos and I think you're ace.
她看了我的视频
She watched my videos.
她觉得我很厉害! - 她觉得你很厉害!
She thinks I'm ace! - She thinks you're ace!
我同意你姐姐的看法
I agree with your sister.
你非常有潜力,你可以成为个中翘楚
You've got real potential. You could be the best.
要不你下周找个时间 来我工作室坐坐?
Why don't you swing by my studio sometime next week?
我们可以一起吃个早午餐
We can get brunch.
卧♥槽♥
Holy shit.
她想跟我去吃早午餐
She wants to get brunch.
早午餐! - 吃早午餐!
Brunch, brunch! - Brunch! Brunch!
早午餐! - 我要去吃早午餐了!
Brunch, brunch! - I'm going for brunch!
早午餐!早午餐!早午餐!
Brunch! Brunch, brunch!
你要去吃早午餐了!
You're going brunch! Brunch!
没错,你要去吃早午餐了! - 我要去吃早午餐了!
Yeah. You're going for brunch! - I'm going for brunch!
你要去吃早午餐了! - 跟尤尼斯共进午餐!太好了!
You're going for brunch! - Yes! With Eunice!
让她看看你的真本事
Let's show her what you're made of.
好
Okay.
来吧
Let's go.
你可以的
You got this.
开机
Action.
神灵向勇士低语
The gods whisper to the warrior,
“你无法抵御怒火”
"You will not withstand the fury."
勇士低语回应...
The warrior whispers back...
“我就是怒火”
"I am the fury."
电影精选列表