噢
Oh.
“噢”,这就是你要说的话?
"Oh." That's all you're gonna say?
等一下,你认识她?
Wait, you know about her?
这是胡达
This is Huda,
我的上一任妻子,她...
my last wife. She--
她去世了
She passed away.
什么?
What?
她临产的时候
When she was going into labor,
突发心脏病
she had a heart attack,
但医生当时并没有查出病因
but the doctors didn't know what it was.
因为症状和一般的病症不同
It wasn't the usual signs.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
在我的新实验室,我们会把重心放在研究女性病症上
At my new lab, we're gonna focus on women's symptoms
防止这样的事情再次发生
so things like this don't happen.
我...我不知道 - 你当然不知道
I-- I didn't know. - Of course you didn't know.
你总是活在自己幻想的世界里
You're just running around in your little fantasyland,
编造愚蠢的故事,做你那些愚蠢的特技动作
making up stupid stories, doing your stupid little stunts,
我真的受够了,瑞雅
and I'm sick of it, Ria.
我只是...我...
I just-- I--
我希望你...我希望你能成为一名艺术家
I want you-- I want you to be an artist.
我真是服了,我不是艺术家!
For Christ's sake, I am not an artist!
你也不是特技演员
And you are not a stuntwoman.
亲爱的 - 别说了
Baby. - No.
我...我真的是受够了
I-- I'm so done with this.
好了,你现在给我听好了
Okay, now you listen to me.
等我们回到家,你就回你的房♥间去,一步都不许迈出来
When we get home, you are going to go to your room and stay in your room.
没有网络,没有高科技玩意儿,没有手♥机♥,什么都没有
No Internet, no gadgets, no phones, no nothing.
你放学以后就径直回家,回房♥间去,不许出来
You go to school, you come home. You go to your room, stay in your room.
你明白了吗?
Do you understand this?
你准备好了吗?
Are you ready?
一
One.
二
Two.
三 - 敬爱的尤尼斯...
Three. - Dear Eunice...
四,五
Four. Five.
...您没空回复我也没关系的
...don't worry about not responding.
我只是想让你知道 我已经放弃要成为一名特技演员了
I just thought I'd let you know I've given up on being a stuntwoman.
喂,单身狗比利
Oi, Billy No-Mates.
要不要再比一场?低能儿
What about a rematch, stunty?
我想着你可能会怀念我踢你屁♥股♥的感觉
Thought you'd miss my foot up your arse.
不,你以前说的对
No. You were right.
我父母说我的想象力过于丰富
My parents say I've got an overactive imagination
应该专注于学业
and that I should concentrate on my studies.
但我只是想让你知道
But I just wanted to let you know
你永远都会是我的最爱
you'll always be my favorite.
我感觉我真的把我姐姐的事给搞砸了
I think I've really messed things up with my sister.
她不再跟我说话了
She's not talking to me anymore.
万一她再也不跟我讲话了怎么办?
What if she never talks to me again?
早上好
Morning.
我们昨天晚上喝了多少啊?
How much did we drink last night?
我的天呐!
Oh, my God!
不不不,我... - 怎么了?
No, no, no. I-- - What's wrong?
真的很对不起
I'm really sorry.
怎么了?干嘛道歉?
What? Why?
我的姨妈弄得你床单上到处都是
I just "perioded" all over your sheets.
没事的,我...我还以为真出什么事情了
No, I just-- I thought something was actually wrong.
不,你...你不懂...
No, you-- You don't understand. It's, like--
真的很糟糕,流了非常多
It-- It's really bad. I have a very heavy flow.
就像特大洪水一样
It's, like, biblical.
真的很抱歉 - 没事的,没事的
I'm so sorry. - It's fine. It's fine.
等着我,我记得我妈还有一些卫生巾
Just wait there. I think my mum's got some bits.
天呐....太糟了
Oh, my-- Oh, no.
瑞雅还真是挺叛逆的,是吧?
Ria's quite the rebel, huh?
呃,是的,她...
Um, yeah, she's--
她真的为自己的所作所为感到非常抱歉
She's, um, really sorry for what she did.
她满脑子都是那些臆想出来的故事
She gets these stories in her head.
她能这么关心你 真挺好的
It's sweet how much she cares about you.
有点吓人,但是很贴心
A little bit terrifying, but sweet.
好吧
Yeah. Yeah.
我真的很兴奋今天要去试衣服
So, I'm really excited for the fittings today.
啊
Ah.
是的
Yes.
这将会是漫长的一天
It'll be a long day,
所以你一定要吃点这个
so make sure to take some of these.
补铁吗?
Iron?
是的,你的姨妈量很大,失了很多血
Yes. Your period is heavy.You lost a lot of blood.
老妈。你搞什么?
Mum, seriously?
你跟她说了吗?
You told her?
量大是一件幸事,这意味着你的子♥宫♥很健壮
A heavy flow is a blessing. It means your womb is strong.
我的天呐,老妈你能不能别说了?
Oh, my God. Mum, can you stop?
萨利姆,我们女人不应该对自己的身体遮遮掩掩的
Salim, we women shouldn't have to hide our bodies.
我知道
I know.
不是所有人都乐意在吃早餐的时候谈论这事的
Not everyone is comfortable talking about it at breakfast.
没事啦,没关系的
No, it's fine. It's fine.
谢谢你
Thank you.
谢谢你能这么说
Thank you for saying that.
也感谢你能开诚布公
And for being so open.
你可以跟我畅所欲言
You can tell me anything.
她会原谅你的,瑞
She will forgive you, Ri.
给她点时间
Just give her time.
当你对一个人情真意切的时候
When you love someone so much,
确实很难放手
it's hard to let them go.
是啊
Yeah.
你知道自己该怎么做的
Now, you know what you have to do.
愿你平安(伊♥斯♥兰♥教祝福语),蕾妮拉阿姨
Uh, assalamu alaikum, Auntie Raheela.
我...我只是想为我闯进你家
I-- I just wanted to apologize for breaking into your home,
试图栽赃陷害您儿子
trying to frame your son,
指责他花心的事道歉
accusing him of philandering,
呃,这个行为非常不妥
uh, generally uncool behavior. Um...
对不起
I'm sorry.
我真的很抱歉
Uh, I'm really sorry.
瑞雅,别说这些了,快进来吧
Ria, stop with all that. Come on in.
你知道当你感到失落的时候最需要什么吗?
You know what you need when you're feeling down?
指甲护理,我今天正好要做水疗
Cuticle care. I'm having a spa day.
进来吧 - 哇!
Come on in. - Whoa!
你不喜欢这种被精心呵护的感觉吗?
Don't you love getting pampered?
我们女人需要经常被宠爱,才能保持心情愉悦,你懂吧?
We women need to be pampered regularly to keep us on an even keel, you know?
嗯
Yeah.
当然
Sure.
必须时刻注意保养指甲
Gotta keep those cuticles in check.
给我看看
Show me.
非常好
Wonderful.
是时候去热蜡脱毛了
It's time for waxing.
来吧 - 用蜡脱毛?
Come on. - Waxing?
我觉得到时候参加婚礼...直接刮掉就好了
Um, I think I'll just shave or whatever, um, for the wedding.
刮掉?
Shave?
永远不要刮掉自己的毛发
Never shave.
如果你把它们刮掉,它们会长得比之前更浓更密
Your hair will grow back twice as thick if you shave.
来吧,我们走
Come on. Let's go.
噢
Oh.
我觉得我们两个可以聊聊天
I think it might be good if you and I had a little talk.
呃…当然好呀,要不等脱完毛再聊?
Um, uh-- Sure. Maybe after this?
不行
No.
我觉得现在就是个好时机
I think now is a good time.
这真的很烫,实在太烫了
It's really hot. It's too hot.
不不不!求你了
No, no, no! Please. Please.
你不仅不想让这场婚礼顺利举办,还像从中作梗
You don't want this wedding to go ahead, and you are trying to stop it.
如果你觉得你可以骗过我,你最好三思
If you think you can bullshit me, you better think again.
没人可以骗过我
No one bullshits me.
你永远不会知道 我为我儿子放弃了什么
You could never know what I gave up for that boy.
我为了培养他 花了多少心血
What I did to shape and fashion him.
电影精选列表