你这个疯子
You madman.
你在故意忽视我?
Are you ignoring me?
亚历克斯
Alex.
喂 亚历克斯
Hello. Alex!
哇 亚历克斯 喂? 亚历克斯
Wow. Alex. Hello? Alex!
抱歉
Sorry!
该死 抱歉 吓到我了
Shit, sorry. You scared me.
这耳机降噪效果也太好了吧 -是的
Those are very noise-canceling. -Oh, yeah.
早上好 -早上好
Morning. -Good morning.
你昨晚睡得怎么样?
How'd you sleep?
特别暖和
Oh, it was very cozy.
感觉像被火化了一样
I felt like I was being cremated.
我也是
Yeah, me too.
你不是背不好吗? 怎么还去跑步?
You went running? What about your back?
跑完反而放松点
Oh, no, it's good. It loosens me up.
你是这么觉得啦
That's what you think,
但我这辈子一次都没跑过 背也挺好
but I've never run once, and my back is great.
你一次都没跑过?
I'm sorry, you've never run once?
我体育差点挂科
I almost failed PE.
理论上说
On principle.
给你咖啡
Here. Made coffee.
谢谢
Well, thank you.
我不知道你今天有什么安排
Listen, I don't know what your plans are today, but...
但你想不想来今晚的彩排晚宴?
you wanna come to the rehearsal dinner tonight?
喔
Oh. Uh...
我被邀请了吗?
I mean, am I invited?
那不是只邀请家人和婚礼团队吗?
Isn't it kind of just for family and the wedding party?
是 但是...
Yeah, but...
你基本上就是家人了 波比
I mean, you're basically family, Poppy.
而且我觉得大卫看到你会很开心
And I think David would really like it if you came.
好啊
Okay.
好
Okay.
嗨 -嘿
Hi. -Hey.
你什么时候这么准时了?
Since when are you so fashionably on time?
你什么时候这么会打扮了?
Since when are you so fashionably fashionable?
你今天真漂亮
You look beautiful.
谢谢你
Thank you.
这是波比·莱特小姐吗?
Is that Miss Poppy Wright?
来个拥抱吧 尼尔森先生 天啊
Bring it in, Mr. Nilsen. Oh my gosh!
我好想你
I missed you!
恭喜
Hey, congratulations.
谢谢你
Oh, thank you.
怎么我在林菲尔德就从来没见过你?
How come I never see you in Linfield?
因为她死也不想去那 爸
Oh, uh, because she wouldn't be caught dead there, Dad.
你儿子是个骗子兼胆小鬼 我超爱林菲尔德
Oh, your son is a liar and a coward. I love Linfield.
其实我觉得我们该去 纹个林菲尔德的情侣纹身
In fact, I think that we should get matching Linfield tattoos. You in, Ed?
这边在干嘛呢? -大卫
What's going on over here? -David!
天啊
Oh my God!
你♥爸♥跟我准备纹个情侣屁♥股♥下腰纹
Your dad and I are getting matching tramp stamps.
亚历克斯还没决定 -这就是我想让你来的原因
Alex is still undecided. -This is why I wanted you here.
你看起来 超赞
You look, like... amazing.
你得认识一下...
Wait, now you have to meet...
南 嗨
Nam, hi!
终于见到你啦
Finally!
你说得对
No, you're right. You're right.
亚历克斯绝对不会做那种事 他从来不去裸泳
Alex would never. He'd never go skinny-dipping.
但是度假版亚历克斯...
But Vacation Alex... -Mm?
我声明一下
Okay, just to be clear,
明天的婚礼不允许裸奔
the wedding tomorrow is not clothing optional.
请大家自重
Please, please respect this.
我们别说些会后悔的话
Okay, let's not say things we can't take back.
谢谢合作
Thank you.
我觉得我好像从没见过 这种度假版的亚历克斯
I don't think I've ever met this Vacation Alex.
那你真的错过了 他超好玩
Ooh, you're missing out. He's fun.
有一次我还看到他穿我连体短裤
You know, one time I caught him trying on my romper.
那完全是断章取义
Okay, that is very out of context.
要不要我补点上下文?
Do you want me to give some context?
拿出照片 不然我不信
Photos or it didn't happen.
真高兴你终于能脱身 不用忙工作了
I'm so glad you got out of your work thing.
你随时都可以去希腊
You can go to Greece anytime.
谢谢你送我回家
Thanks for walking me home.
好吧 明天见
Yeah, well, I guess I'll see you tomorrow.
你为什么来这里?
Why did you come here?
你什么意思?
What do you mean?
我的意思是 你之前说公♥司♥ 本来就要派你去巴塞罗那
What I mean is, you told me thatR&R was sending you to Barcelona anyway.
但那根本不是事实 对吧?
But that wasn't true, was it?
我想念我最好的朋友
I miss my best friend.
我也好想你
I missed you too.
我只是...
I just wish that...
希望我们能回到 托斯卡纳之前的那种状态
we could go back to the way things were before Tuscany.
我觉得 回不去了
I don't think that's possible.
明天见
I'll see you tomorrow.
两年前的
夏天
哇
Wow.
这里...
This is...
巨大
...huge.
哇
Wow.
嗨
Hi!
她来了 -你做到了
There she is. -You made it!
是啊 -波比 这是莎拉
Yes! -Uh, Poppy, this is Sarah.
莎拉 这是波比 -你好
Sarah, this is Poppy. -Hi.
你好 你好 -嘿
Hello. Hi. -Hey.
天啊 这也太... -太奇妙了吧
Oh my gosh, this is-- -Oh! So weird.
感觉我们已经认识了很久 -对 我也是
I feel like I already know you. -Yeah, same.
终于见到传说中的波比 真不敢相信
I can't believe I finally get to meet the famous Poppy.
这地方太漂亮了
This place is stunning.
谢谢你邀请我们 -不
Thank you so much for letting us come. -Oh, no.
应该感谢公♥司♥ 我没做什么就蹭了这个机会
ThankR&R. I have done nothing to deserve this.
嗨 嘿 -欢迎
Hi! Hey. -Benvenuto.
这是特雷
This is Trey.
嗨 特雷 -嘿 特雷
Hi, Trey. -Hey, Trey.
我听说过你很多事
I've heard great things.
他在说反话 我一直在吐槽你
He's being nice. I've done nothing but complain about you.
来 我带你们看看里面
Come on. Come see.
真的很棒
It's actually pretty amazing inside.
走啊
Stop!
干杯 -干杯
Cheers! -Cheers!
真不错
That's good.
这一桌太丰富了吧
It's a gorgeous spread.
有八种不同的奶酪
There's eight different types of cheeses.
不错 -天啊 酷
Oh. Nice. -Oh, wow. Cool.
如果你都试一遍 我们来打个分
So if you try them all, we'll do a ranking.
评分?
Ranking?
我可能是准备太多了 -没有
I went a little overboard. -No.
我太开心大家终于能聚在一起
I'm just so excited that we're all here together,
我们真的拖太久了
and I think that, you know, we've taken way too long to do this.
你在这儿 亚历克斯没人可以疯狂发消息了
It's gonna be jarring with you here. Who is Alex gonna be texting nonstop?
这酒可以吗? 你还记得 你在纳帕喜欢的那瓶夏布利吗?
Is that wine okay? I have a Chablis. It's the one in Napa you liked.
那瓶很好喝
Ooh, that was good.
不过这瓶也很棒
Oh, uh, no, this is great.
好吧
Okay.
我以前是职业冲浪选手
I was a professional surfer for a bunch of years.
后来拍的照片开始被刊登
Then my photos started getting published a lot.
就开始为公♥司♥做自♥由♥摄影师了
Started freelancing forR&R.
现在能和我女朋友一起环游世界
Now I get to travel the world with my girlfriend.
还不是自己掏钱
Have someone else foot the bill.
挺不错的
That's not bad.
天啊 我以前都没听说过这种工作
God, I never heard of jobs like this.
我要告我高中的升学指导老师
I wanna sue my high school guidance counselor.
你工作也不错啊 你是跟家人一起干的对吧?
No, you have a great job too. You work with your family, right?
电影精选列表