Well, dating a chef has its perks, I guess. Hm.
他同意你来我真的很高兴 -夏季旅行是不能妥协的
I'm happy he was okay with you coming. -Summer trips are non-negotiable.
干杯
Cheers to that.
很高兴研究生版的亚历克斯 没干掉度假版的亚历克斯
See, I am so happy that Grad-School Alex didn't kill off Vacation Alex.
开什么玩笑? 度假版亚历克斯活得好好的
Are you kidding me? Vacation Alex is alive and well.
谢谢
Thank you.
世界咖啡馆
真不错
Good.
干杯
Oh, cheers!
天啊
Oh my God.
真的太好吃了
Yup. That is so good.
也许我们应该先吃甜甜圈和咖啡
Maybe we should have done the beignets and coffee
再喝朗姆酒
before the Hurricanes.
不 我们的顺序刚刚好 -好的
No, I think we did it perfectly. -Okay.
送给这对热恋小情侣的甜甜圈 祝你们蜜月愉快
Beignets on the house for the lovebirds. Enjoy your honeymoon.
谢谢
Thank you!
不是吧
No. No.
嘿
Hey.
嘿 真巧
Hey, what a coincidence!
我们也刚结婚
We just got hitched too!
太甜啦 -恭喜你们俩
So sweet. -Congratulations, you two.
饮料和薯片我们请 祝你们蜜月愉快
Drinks and chips are on us, y'all. Enjoy your honeymoon.
天啊 谢谢 -非常感谢
Oh my God! Thank you! -Thank you so much.
我们刚结婚
We just got married!
想喝点什么?
What can I get y'all?
来杯金汤力 -不行
Gin and tonic, please. -No, sir.
我们要两杯萨泽拉克 因为紧扣主题很重要
We will have two Sazeracs because staying on theme matters.
对 主题很重要
Right. Theme matters.
对 -那不是我们才遇到的新婚夫妇?
Yeah. -Are those our fellow newlyweds?
天呐 当然 亲爱的你快看
Oh my God. Of course. Wait, sweetie. Look who it is.
是我们吃甜甜圈的老朋友
Oh, yeah. It's our beignet buddies.
我差点没认出来你 戴那个小假发真可爱
I hardly recognized you in that cute little wig.
我是史黛西·帕加诺 这是鲍勃
I'm Stacy Pagano. This is Bob.
我是格拉迪丝·维凡特
Gladys Vivant.
这是我丈夫基思
And this is my husband... Keith.
他是怎么求婚的?
So how did he propose?
基思带我去了巴黎
Uh, Keith took me to Paris.
本来说是出差 这个小坏蛋
He said that it was a work trip. Cheeky monkey.
结果突然就单膝下跪 后面的我都懵了
Uh, and then he got down on one knee, and the rest is a blur.
出差去巴黎啊? 你是做什么工作的?
Work in Paris. What do you do, Keith?
我在政♥府♥工作
I work in government.
宝贝你别害羞啦 他们可以信得过
You don't have to be shy, baby. We can trust them.
他是中情局的
He's CIA.
哇 那是什么感觉?
Wow. What's that like?
真是 挺多政♥变♥啊
Oh, it's... a lot of coups.
暗♥杀♥
You know, assassinations.
真的挺无聊的
Just boring stuff, really.
不过福利倒是不错
But the benefits are great.
我的天啊
Goodness.
那不会很危险吗?
Is it dangerous?
那可比不上格拉迪 在油田上的工作危险
Well, it's nothing compared to Gladys's work on the oil rigs.
你们俩真是绝配
Wow. You two are something else.
怎么认识的?
How'd you meet?
说来话长 我们...
That's a long story. We--
我那时在度假
Well, I was on vacation, right?
然后 基思伪装成职业舞者
And Keith was undercover
卧底
as a professional dancer.
这家伙 动作超棒
Yeah, this guy, he's got moves.
你们该看看我们婚礼上的第一支舞
You know, in fact, you should've seen our first dance at our wedding.
全是基思编排的
Keith choreographed the entire thing.
哇 我太想看了 你有视频吗?
Oh, I would love to see that. Do you have a video?
没有 抱歉 -但我能给你们来个更棒的
No, sorry. -No, but I'll do you one better.
老板 能借一下你的音响线吗?
Barkeep, can I borrow your auxiliary cord, please?
格拉迪 没人想看那个啦
Gladys, nobody wants to see that.
我们超级想看 -对啊
Oh, yes. We absolutely do. -Oh, yeah. Yes.
来表演吧
We want a show.
听起来他们想看
Well, it sounds like they wanna see it.
就满足群众吧
Let's give the people what they want.
你要让这位美女等多久?
You gonna keep that beautiful woman waiting?
对啊 过来啊
Yes! Get over here!
来吧 度假版亚历克斯 就这水平?
Oh, come on, Vacation Alex. Is that the best you got?
好吧
Okay.
是你叫我跳的
You asked for this.
太好了
Okay!
我就喜欢你开始犯傻的时候
I love it when you get weird.
我只有跟你在一起的时候才会犯傻
I'm only weird when I'm with you.
天啊
Oh my God.
好多酒
So many alcohol.
我觉得喝太多了
I think too many alcohol.
你觉得他怎么样? 朱利安 说实话
So, what do you think of him? Julian. Be honest.
我上次去纽约 其实没怎么跟他相处
We didn't really spend much time together when I came to New York.
感觉还行吧
But he seems cool, I guess.
但他总说什么 我爱你 你就是那个对的人
Yeah, but he's all like, "I love you. You're the one."
这到底什么意思?
Like, what does that even mean? How would you know?
全世界几十亿人
There's, like, a billion people in the world.
他都见过了?
What, has he met them all?
我觉得我被爱情轰炸了
No, I think I'm being love-bombed.
我是不是有毛病?
Am I broken?
你没毛病 你只是更挑
You're not broken. You're just selective.
但你总是那么自然地谈恋爱 -什么?
Yeah, but love comes so easy to you. -What?
对 你和莎拉 看起来就很顺很完美
Yeah, you and Sarah are all natural and perfect.
波比 我们根本没在一起啊 我们就是不停分手又复合
Poppy. We're not even together. We just break up all the time.
可你们总是又走到一起
Yeah, but you always come back together.
像磁铁一样 我就是磁铁的反面
Like magnets. I'm like the other side of the magnet.
越靠近一个男的 我就越想把他推开
The closer I get to a guy, the more I wanna push him away.
我刚说得太好了吧 这是我自己想出来的吗?
That was so good. Did I come up with that?
我觉得你会在对的时间遇到对的人
I think that you will be drawn to the right person at the right time.
也许那是朱利安或者...
And maybe that's Julian or--
不
Nah! Phhht!
我们根本不合适
I don't think that we're right for each other.
我能说实话吗?
Can I really be honest?
当然? -对
Yeah? -Yeah.
朱利安其实挺烂的
Julian kind of sucks.
没错 -对
He does! -Yeah.
是的 他很烂
He does. He sucks.
他叫我小亚 30岁了还刮腋毛
He calls me "Al," and he's 30 years old, and he waxes his armpits.
我这是私下跟你说的
Hey, I told you that in confidence.
我会孤独终老的 亚历克斯
I'm gonna die alone, Alex.
嘿
Hey...
那我们就一起孤独终老吧
how about we die alone together?
好啊
Okay.
哎呀 你没事吧? -不行
Oh, shit. You okay? -No.
你还好吗?
You okay?
天啊 有骨头戳出来吗?
Oh my God. Is there a bone sticking out?
没有 但我觉得扭到了
No, but I think you might've sprained it.
好吧
Oh, good.
你能直接把我像球一样滚回酒店吗?
Can you just roll me down the street? That would be great.
不 这是我们要做的
No. Here's what we're gonna do.
我把你抱回去
I'm gonna pick you up, and I'm gonna carry you back to the hotel
前提是你不能叫我小赛马
on the condition that you don't call me Seabiscuit
也不能在我耳边喊快点
and you don't scream "faster, faster, faster" in my ear, okay?
你怎么知道我会想那样做?
How did you know that I'd really wanna do that?
因为我太了解你了
Because I know you.
来吧
Okay. Come on.
准备好了吗? -是的
You ready? -Yes.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我是世界之王 -这比小赛马还尬
I'm the king of the world! -That is not better than "Seabiscuit."
来了
Here we go! -No! No, no, no!
天啊 -波比
God! -Poppy.
朱利安?
Julian?
嘿 兄弟
Hey, man.
电影精选列表