这里太热了
It's too hot in here.
我不能继续谈这个话题了
I can't have this conversation.
我甚至无法呼吸
Like, I can't even breathe in here.
我需要...
I need...
空气
air.
你听见我说话了吗?
Did you hear me?
我听见了
I heard you.
你和莎拉为什么分手?
Why did you and Sarah break up?
你和莎拉为什么分手?
Why did you and Sarah break up?
很多原因 -胡说八道
A lot of reasons. -That's such bullshit.
上次见你 你还订了婚
The last time I saw you, you just got engaged,
然后就消失了两年
and then you ghosted me for two years.
然后你解除了婚约
And then you broke off the engagement.
你不能就说几个字 -你想让我告诉你什么?
Now you can't say three words about it. -What do you want me to tell you?
告诉我 这不是我的错
I want you to tell me it's not my fault.
告诉我 你不是因为我才没结婚的
Tell me I'm not the reason you're not married right now.
告诉我 不是因为我
Tell me that... it's not because of me.
当然是因为你
Of course it's because of you.
好啊
Right.
你在干嘛?
What are you doing?
波比
Poppy.
波比 你在干什么? -我要透口气
Poppy, what are you doing? -I need air!
波比
Poppy.
波比
Poppy.
我搞砸了 好吗?
I messed up, okay?
不管我们是什么 我们之间是什么 我对你要求太多了
Whatever we are, whatever this is, I asked too much of you.
朋友之间不该互相要求那么多
Friends shouldn't ask that much of each other.
我不想只是你♥他♥妈♥的朋友 波比
I don't wanna be your fucking friend, Poppy.
我想要你
I want you.
但你根本不知道你要什么 你从来都不知道
But you, you don't know what you want. You never have.
我也想要你
I want you too.
你不是认真的 -别告诉我我是什么意思
You don't mean that. -Don't tell me what I mean.
你觉得我为什么会来这儿?
Why do you think I'm here?
因为我爱你
Because I love you.
从什么时候开始?
Since when?
可能一直都爱着你
Probably always.
你今天没去跑步
You skipped your run.
我不想离开
I didn't wanna leave.
我永远都不想离开
I never wanna leave.
那...
So...
我们今天行程是什么?
what is on the itinerary today?
我在想我们随性一点
I'm thinking we wing it.
帮我把裙子系上?
Can you clip my dress?
不
No.
南和大卫
Do you, Nam and David,
你们是否愿意彼此结为合法夫妻?
take each other to be your wedded husbands?
当然愿意 -我愿意
You bet I do. -I definitely do. Yes.
那我现在宣布
And now, by the power vested in me,
你们正式结为合法夫妻
I pronounce you duly married.
你们可以亲吻彼此了
You may kiss your husband.
她真是个了不起的女孩
That's a heck of a girl.
是啊
Yeah.
那...
So...
所以...
So...
接下来呢?
What's next?
在这之后?
After this?
我想
I think
先来点甜甜的
some sweet...
冷气房♥里的缠绵
air-conditioned lovemaking.
是啊
Yeah.
那之后呢?
But after that?
你能想象在林菲尔德的生活吗?
Could you see a life in Linfield?
还是在纽约?
Or in New York?
什么?
Uh... Um... -What?
我们必须现在谈这个吗?
Do we have to talk about this right now?
我是说 你六小时后就要飞走了
I mean, you are jumping on a flight in, what, like six hours, so...
我会打电♥话♥给你 到纽约之后
Yeah, but... ...I'll call you when I get to New York.
我知道
I know.
可我们现在都在这儿 不如...
But we're both here right now, so...
对一下未来的时间线
we could just get on the same page about timelines. Shh...
别用计划表毁了这个浪漫时刻
Don't ruin this moment with an itinerary.
嘿 我开玩笑的
Hey, I'm kidding.
我只是...
N--I just--Let's just...
我们今晚就好好享受
enjoy tonight.
现实的事以后再说
Talk about all the real-life stuff later.
这就是现实
This is real life.
除非 对你来说 这又只是另一个假期
Unless this is just another vacation for you.
不 等等 好吧
No, no. Wait, okay.
亚历克斯 只是...
Alex, just...
给我点时间 好吗?
give me a minute, you know?
这一切发生得太快了
This just happened.
对不起 我可能需要点时间来...
Well, I'm sorry if I need a little time to just...
来想清楚
just think things through.
你怎么还是搞不清楚自己想要什么?
How is it possible you still don't know what you want?
你永远都只会逃避
You will always run away.
那总好过在林菲尔德一直等
Yeah, well, it's better than being stuck in Linfield waiting.
等什么?
For what?
不 我不知道 什么?
No, I don't know. What?
我在等你
I was waiting for you.
这样行不通
This isn't gonna work.
不管是现在 还是十年后
Not now, not in another ten years.
只要你是你 我是我
Not as long as you're you and I'm me.
是... -等一下 亚历克斯
It's... -Wait, Alex.
我爱你
I love you.
我也爱你
I love you too.
但...
But, uh...
爱 从来都不是我们的问题
love has never been our problem.
波比·莱特?
Poppy Wright?
天啊
Oh my God.
莎拉 嗨 -嘿
Sarah. Hi. -Hey.
哇 你什么时候当上空姐的?
Wow, when did this happen?
大约一年前
Uh, about a year ago.
我很想留下来好好聊聊 但我赶着去赶飞机前的准备
Listen, I'd love to stay and catch up, but I'm late for my pre-flight.
不过见到你真的很开心 -嗯
But it was great to see you. -Yeah.
等等 莎拉
Hey, wait, Sarah.
我以前真的太不懂事了
I was really careless with everything.
我跟亚历克斯的友情...
My friendship with Alex...
对你来说并不公平
wasn't fair to you.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
我曾经很长一段时间都怪你 以为我们的问题都是你造成的
You know, I spent a long time blaming you for our problems.
我觉得只要你消失了 一切就会变好
I thought that if you just went away, they'd all get solved.
结果你真的走了 但我们的关系反而更糟了
And then you did, and somehow that was even worse for my relationship.
说实话 你其实帮了我个大忙
But, honestly, you did me a favor.
我一直以为我知道 自己要什么样的生活
I thought I knew what I wanted from life.
结果我根本不知道
Turns out, I had no idea.
再见 波比
Bye, Poppy.
这样不行的...
This isn't working...
对吧?
is it?
我需要停下脚步
"I need to stop."
我需要在某个地方真正地安定下来
"I need to stay in one place for a while."
大多数人想从生活中请个假
"Most people need a vacation from their life."
可那从来不是我的问题
"And that was never my problem."
我需要的 是生活本身
"I need the life part."
这是你这一年写得最棒的东西了
This is the best thing you've written all year.
我简直不敢相信 这居然是辞职信
I can't believe this is a resignation letter.
对不起
I'm sorry.
没事的 别担心
Oh, it's fine. Don't worry.
我不会求你留下来的
I'm not gonna beg you to stay.
这份工作太多人想要了 我不能对其他人不公平
Too many people want this job. It wouldn't be fair.
而且 如果你自己都不想在这里 那我也不希望你留下
And also, obviously, I don't want you here if you don't want to be here.
电影精选列表