帐篷看起来都一样
The tents all look the same.
波比?
Poppy? -Shh!
抱歉
Sorry. Sorry.
你没事吧?
Are you... Are you... Are you okay?
你好像有点不对劲
Mm-hm. -You seem a little off.
抱歉 -什么?
Sorry. -What?
没什么 -不 你可以告诉我
Oh, no. -No, you can tell me.
我就是一直想着死亡
I just can't stop thinking about death.
好吧
Right. Okay.
穿上衬衫怎么样? -好啊
Would it help if I put a shirt back on? -Yeah!
也许这样就能让你摆脱思绪 回过神来
Maybe that'll get you out of your head and into your body.
波比?
Poppy?
波比?
Poppy?
我好像听到你朋友叫你了
I think I heard your friend.
波比?
Poppy?
是啊 我想他需要我的帮助
Yeah, I think he needs my help.
我不知道 我想他会没事的
I don't know. I think he's gonna be all right.
他和黛西在一起 他很好
He's with Daisy. He's good.
波比!
Poppy!
要是我不去 他就死了怎么办?
What if I don't go, and he dies?
也许他时候到了
I mean, it might just be his time.
我开玩笑的
No, I'm kidding.
但你应该帮他 听起来一点都不好
No, but you should help him. He doesn't sound good at all.
好的 -对
Yeah, okay. -Yeah.
亚历克斯
Alex. Alex.
你为什么光着身子?
Why are you naked?!
我的衣服漂走了
My clothes are out at sea.
什么?
What?
我的衣服漂走了
My clothes are out at sea.
好 你要我怎么做?
Okay. What do you want me to do?
我需要衣服
I need clothes!
现在
Now.
好
Okay. Okay.
什么都行
Just anything. Anything.
抱歉
Sorry!
这是什么?
What even is this?
是件连体衣 就像工装裤一样
It's a romper. It's like overalls.
你在看什么? -圆圆的满月 哥们
What are you looking at? -Full moon, man.
你这么精壮?
You're ripped?
什么?
What?
闭嘴
No, shut up.
真没想到
Who would've thought?
度假版亚历克斯穿女装
Vacation Alex wears women's clothes.
你这身是什么?
What is that? What is that?
什么...
What--Ew!
恶心 走开 去你帐篷里去
Disgusting. Go away. Go in the tent.
我都不知道哪个是我们的帐篷 -我不知道
I don't know which one is our tent. -I don't know.
波比
Hey, Poppy.
什么?
Yeah?
对不起啊 搞砸你和巴克的晚上
I'm sorry I ruined your night with Buck.
你没搞砸什么啦
You didn't ruin anything.
我脑子里一直在想我爷爷的开棺葬礼
I couldn't stop thinking about my grandpa's open-casket funeral.
什么?
What?
说来话长 之后再跟你讲
It's a long story. I'll tell you about it later.
你是我最奇怪的朋友
You are my weirdest friend.
记住这点
And don't you forget it.
如果我们不是一个大学的 你觉得我们还会是朋友吗?
Would we still be friends if we didn't go to the same college?
你是说...
You mean like...
毕业后?
after we graduate?
我是说
I mean like...
就当是假设吧
hypothetically.
如果我下学期不回去了
If I didn't go back next semester,
把学费拿去租纽约一个烂公♥寓♥
and I used my tuition to get a terrible apartment in New York
去杂♥志♥实习 再搞个博客什么的
and intern at a magazine and work on my blog.
这假设也太具体了吧
That's a very specific hypothetical.
那我还能再见到你吗?
Would I ever see you again?
这样好了
How about this?
每年夏天
Every summer,
不管我们在哪里
wherever we are,
不管我们在做什么
whatever we're doing,
不管我们和谁在一起
whoever we're with...
我们都找个地方见一面 一起旅行
we meet somewhere in the world for a trip.
成交
Deal.
巴塞罗那
旅途顺利吗?
How was your flight?
还不错 大部分时间都在睡觉
Yeah, it was good. I just slept most of the time.
聪明
Smart.
你想一起打车吗?
Do you maybe wanna share a taxi?
我租了一辆车
I rented a car.
好酷
Oh, cool.
要我送你回去吗?
Do you want a ride?
比我想的热多了
It's hotter than I thought it was gonna be.
林菲尔德也一样
Yeah. Linfield too.
据说是这几年最热的一个夏天
It's the hottest summer we've had in years, apparently.
天啊 亚历克斯 真惨
Oh man, Alex. This is bleak.
我们现在聊天气了?
How did we become people who talk about the weather?
这是不是说明我们真的成大人了?
Does this mean that we're officially grown-ups?
我其实正在家里重装暖通系统
I'm actually in the middle of redoing the HVAC system in my house.
等等 你有房♥子?
Wait, you own a house?
是我外婆贝蒂的
It's, uh, it's Grandma Betty's, actually.
她留给我的
She left it to me.
贝蒂走了吗?
Is Betty gone?
她年纪大了
You know, she was old.
走得挺安详的
It was peaceful.
你就别搬行李了
You can just leave it.
不 说真的 你不需要把我的包拿进来
No, seriously, you don't need to bring my bags in.
去办婚礼吧 -没关系
Just go do wedding stuff. -It's fine.
哇
Wow.
这屋里像桑拿一样
It's like a sauna in here.
温度显示是32度 很糟糕吗?
It says it's 32 degrees. Is that bad?
差不多就是90华氏度吧
That's like 90 degrees.
那确实糟
Right. Bad.
那我开窗透气好了
Okay, well, maybe I'll open some windows.
还是算了
Or not.
我要在退房♥时留个超差评
I'm leaving a very negative review upon checkout.
我觉得这东西坏了
I think this thing is broken.
这上面写着空调是好的
No, it says the AC does work.
必须一次调低一度 然后让它休息一下
"You must lower it one degree at a time and let it rest in between."
什么意思? -我也是照着纸念的
What does that mean? -I don't know, I'm just reading the paper.
好吧
Okay.
一次一度
One degree at a time.
等等 好像有点反应
Oh, wait, maybe that did something.
没有
No.
你不用在这儿陪我啦 这估计得搞一阵
Hey, you don't need to stick around. This is gonna take a while, so...
不行 这太离谱了 我来修
This is ridiculous. I'm just gonna fix it.
那我得声明一下 我可没让你帮我修
Well, I'm going on the record to say I did not ask you to do this for me.
你要是中暑死了
Well, if you die of heat stroke,
座位安排全乱套 大卫会生气的
the seating arrangement's gonna be messed up, and David will be furious.
也是 至少是干热
Of course. Well, at least it's a dry heat.
对我头发比较友好
For my hair's sake.
对
Oh, yeah, right.
波比的蓬蓬头可是传奇
The famous Poppy poof.
是啊
Yeah.
新奥尔良的人到现在都还在说呢
New Orleans is still talking about it.
六年前的
夏天
好吧 纳帕去年就很棒了 但这次简直升级了
Okay, Napa was fun last year, but this is next level.
朱利安给了我一份必去餐厅名单
Julian gave me a list of restaurants we have to go to.
你居然还列了餐厅清单? 这可不像你啊
Look at you with the itinerary. How very un-Poppy.
不是行程表啦 随便什么时候去都行
No, it is not an itinerary. We can do them in any order that we like.
他吃了个三明治 说让他重新相信上帝了
He had a po'boy that made him believe in God.
谈个厨师果然有福利
电影精选列表