The perfect travel souvenir.
一个巨大的链锯雕塑 可以放进你的随身行李里
A giant chain-saw sculpture that fits right in your carry-on.
他跟我说话
He speaks to me.
"带我回家吧"
"Bring me home."
波比 麻烦你想一下
Poppy, think about this for, like, two seconds.
他太大了 怎么带?
He's enormous. How are we gonna get him home?
亚历克斯
Alex...
艺术感召唤你
when art speaks to you,
你就得想办法
you find a way to make it work.
好吧 但我不会背着他
Fine. But I am not carrying him.
我们得快点 不然我们就赶不上水上出租车了
We have to hurry, or we'll miss our water taxi.
你说得好像是我的错
You say that like it's my fault.
信不信由你 我以前是搞金融的
Believe it or not, I actually used to work in finance,
后来我就不干了
and I just gave that lifestyle away.
我跟自己说 去他的吧 我要找回真正的自己
I said, "Screw it," you know? I wanna get in touch with myself...
你听得懂他在说什么吗?
Can you hear what he's saying? -Huh?
你能听到他在说什么吗? -听不到
Can you hear what he's saying? -No.
那你还在那儿点头笑什么?
Then why are you smiling and nodding?
我根本不在乎他在说什么 你看看他 帅就够了
I do not care what he's saying right now. I mean, look at him. He's hot.
我要是这么评价一个女生 你肯定说我猥琐
If I said that about a girl, you'd say I was being creepy.
我知道啦 这确实是双标
I know. It's an unfair double standard.
难以置信 你是想和他上♥床♥
Unbelievable. You wanna jump his bones.
也许吧
Maybe.
就在那儿 有个女孩被熊咬死了 别担心 你们很安全
Right there, a girl got killed by a bear. Don't worry, you're safe.
她想和你上♥床♥
She wants to jump your bones!
闭嘴
Stop!
什么?
What?
她想和你上♥床♥ -闭嘴
She wants to jump your bones! -Shut up!
我什么都听不到 好吵 等等
I can't hear anything up here. It's so loud. Hold on.
我说 她想上你
I said, she wants to bang you!
他开玩笑的
Oh. -He was just kidding.
那对我来说太可惜了
Well, that sucks for me.
太可惜了
That sucks.
你们俩看起来挺有意思的
You guys seem like you're fun.
我跟朋友们在一处 超棒的地方安营扎寨
My friends and I, we're posted up at this amazing spot.
在麦克纳布溪边 那儿是纯天然 没人打扰的地方
It's by McNab Creek. Pure, untouched nature.
只能坐船过去
Only accessible by a boat.
不过你们运气不错 刚好认识一个有船的人
But, lucky for you, you know a guy with a boat.
听起来确实不错
As lovely as that sounds,
但我们所有的行李都还在营地
all our stuff is back at the camp, so it's...
别担心 我们有多余的帐篷
No worries. We got an extra tent.
你闻到了吗? -对
You smell that? -Yeah.
好香
It's so good.
靠
Ow. Shit.
我裤子掉了 -太不可思议了
My pants are falling down. -This is incredible.
我肯定能融入得很好
Yeah, I'm sure I'm gonna fit right in.
嘿 伙计们
Hey, guys!
来见见我新交的朋友 他们来自... -嘿
Meet my new friends. They're from... -Hey!
俄亥俄 -波士顿
Ohio. -Boston.
俄亥俄 波士顿 酷 都没去过 -嘿
Ohio, Boston. Cool. Never been there. -Hey.
嗨
Hi.
我是黛西
I'm Daisy.
你好 我是波比
Oh, hi. I'm Poppy.
又是一朵花 真棒 -太疯狂了
Oh, another flower. Crazy. -Whoa, that's crazy.
你们俩是那种 情侣吗?
Wait, so are you guys like a thing?
我们只是朋友 -我们只是朋友
We're just friends. -We're just friends.
纯粹的旅行搭子
Platonic travel companions.
酷 -酷
Cool. -Cool.
要不要先把你们的东西放下?
Do you wanna put your stuff down?
可以睡奇普的帐篷
You can take Chip's tent over there.
奇普会介意吗? -不会
Will Chip mind? -No.
他被逮捕了
He got arrested.
我们运气不错
Lucky us.
我家就是你家 走吧 -好
Mi casa, tu casa. Come on. -Okay!
你人真好 -我家就是你家
Yeah. You're awesome. -Su casa.
反正都一样啦 -好的
Su casa, whatever, same thing. -Okay.
马上来
Be right there.
波比 这个你得还债的
Poppy, that's gonna cost you.
多少钱? -不是太多
Oh, how much? -Not too much.
那记我账上 -好的
Well, you put it on my tab. -Okay.
谢谢 -好的
Oh, thank you. -Okay.
我们到了
Well... here we are.
这儿到底是哪儿?
Where exactly is "here"?
我们在哪?
Where are we?
亚历克斯 我们在风带我们来的地方
We are where the wind has taken us, Alex.
看到黛西一直在看你了吗?
See how Daisy was making eyes at you?
我觉得她是嗑药了
I think she's just on drugs.
你这个单纯的家伙
Oh, you sweet, sweet man.
嗑药和喜欢你不冲突
Those are not mutually exclusive.
唉 我也不确定 -亚历克斯 你现在是在度假
Yeah, I don't know. -Alex. You're on vacation.
度假的时候 人会跟一些
On vacation, people do stupid shit
永远不会再见的人 做一些蠢事
with people that you never have to see again.
我不做蠢事
I don't do stupid shit.
也许...
Yeah, well...
度假版的亚历克斯会
maybe Vacation Alex does.
你不觉得大自然超棒吗?
Don't you just love nature?
特别安静
It's just so peaceful, you know?
特别...
It's so--
安静
Peaceful.
是啊
Yeah.
你还好吗?
You okay?
你在笑什么?
What's so funny?
你还好吗?
You okay?
好着呢
Yeah.
好啦 谁想去裸泳?
Okay, guys, who wants to go skinny-dipping?
亚历克斯想
Alex does.
不 亚历克斯不想
Oh, no, Alex does not.
他想
Yes, he does.
你要去吗? 还是...
Do you wanna go, or...? -Mm-mm...
你想来我的帐篷吗? -是的
Do you wanna see my tent? -Yeah.
这边
It's this way.
跟我来 俄亥俄
Come on, Ohio.
好 我来了 我来了
All right, I'm coming. All right, let's do it.
你们怎么离水那么远就开始脱了
Oh, wow, you're all getting naked, and so far from the water.
你该不会现在害羞了吧?
You're not getting shy on me now, are you?
水里见哦
I'll see you in there.
没错
Yeah.
好吧
Okay.
度假版亚历克斯
Vacation Alex.
快点来啊
Come on!
来啦
I'm coming!
度假版亚历克斯
Vacation Alex. Vacation Alex.
度假版亚历克斯
Vacation Alex. Vacation Alex. Vacation Alex. Vacation Alex!
来啦
Come on!
快
Come on.
天呐
Jesus.
记住你终将死去
刺青太刺眼了 -没有
That is an intense tattoo. -No.
这是死亡纪念品
This isMemento Mori.
拉丁语是记住你终将死去
It's Latin for "remember you must die."
因为我们都会死
Because we're gonna die.
你也会死
You are gonna die.
很酷
Cool. Cool.
是啊
Yeah.
嘿
Hey. Oh, hey.
我们去悬崖跳水吧
Let's go cliff diving!
会让你大吃一惊的
This will blow your mind.
好啊
Okay.
等等 我来了
Wait up. I'm coming.
可恶
Oh, shit.
波比?
Poppy?
电影精选列表