没想到吧
Surprise.
什么情况?
What?
嗨 -你来这里做什么?
Hi. -What are you doing here?
我找人代班了
I got someone to cover my shifts.
惊喜吗?
You surprised?
非常
Yes. Very. Very.
我是不是打扰你们了?
Am I interrupting something?
没有 她崴脚了 -对 我崴了脚
No, she sprained her-- -I sprained my ankle.
所以他才把我抱过来
Oh. -Hence the carrying.
纯属医疗需要 不是浪漫
That was purely medicinal, not recreational.
你还好吗? -嗯
You okay? -Yeah.
我一直给你发信息
I've been texting you.
天啊 对不起 我手♥机♥早几个格前就没电了
Oh my God, I'm sorry. My phone died several bars ago.
我去拿点冰块 -不用 没事的
I'm gonna get some ice. -No, we're good.
我来就好
I can take it from here.
好吧 她交给你了
Okay, she's all yours.
我知道了
I know.
晚安 小亚
Good night, Al.
晚安
Good night.
嘿 -你太狡猾了
Hey. -You are sneaky.
这个假发 -你喜欢吗?
This wig. -Do you like it?
太棒了 -很好看对吧?
It's so good. -It's good, right?
真的很好看
It's so good.
哇
Wow.
哎呀
Shit! Shit! Shit!
怎么了? -该死
What? What? -Shit! Shit!
我的背 该死 -怎么了? 亚历克斯?
My back! Oh, shit. -What? Alex?
天啊 背部痉挛 -好吧
Oh, shit. My back. A spasm. -Okay.
你还好吗? 我能帮忙吗?
Are you...? Can I...?
别碰我 -好的
Don't touch me. Don't touch me. -Okay.
好的 -对不起
Okay. -Sorry. Thank you.
我不知道我在找什么 你需要夹板吗? 这算夹板吗?
I have no idea what I'm looking for. Do you need a splint? This a splint thing?
夹板是什么?
What's a splint?
不用 我只需要呼吸一下 -好的
No, I just need to breathe. -Okay.
要不要我扶你下来? -不用 要
Can I help you get down off the chair? -No. No. Yes. Yes. No, I--Yes.
好了
Okay. Okay.
小心 -现在要下来了
Careful. -Then you have to step down.
你想坐下吗? -对
Do you wanna sit down? -Yeah.
到地了
And... touchdown.
对不起 -谢谢你
Sorry. -Thank you. Sorry.
到底怎么了?
What happened?
我只是姿势不对而已 -姿势不对?
I leaned funny. -You leaned funny?
天哪 我是不是老了?
Shit, am I getting old?
只是 暂时性老化
Temporally challenged.
我去冰箱找找有没有冰袋
Ow! -Maybe there's an ice pack in the freezer.
行吗? -嗯
Good? -Yeah.
抱歉我让你错过伴郎品酒会
I'm sorry I made you miss groomsman wine tasting.
不是你让我错过的
You did not make me.
明明是你说你不需要帮忙的
In fact, you pretty clearly told me you didn't need my help.
是我自己的自尊心把我弄成这样
My own ego got me here.
你说得对
Hey, you said it.
给你
Here.
其实 这几年我们没怎么联♥系♥
Hey, I know that we haven't talked a lot in the last couple of years...
但你应该告诉我贝蒂的事
but you should've told me about Betty.
我知道
I know.
还有莎拉
And Sarah.
我们可以等我 不这么痛的时候再聊这些吗?
Can we maybe talk about this when I'm in a little less pain?
好 -对
Yeah. -Yeah.
好吧
Okay, um...
我现在应该能开车了 我该走了
I think I can drive. I should go.
你现在绝对不能开车
No, you cannot drive.
而且你也没必要逃走
And you don't need to flee.
我不会逼你继续聊
I won't make you keep talking.
你保证?
You promise?
我保证
I promise.
你今晚留在这儿睡床 我睡沙发
You stay here tonight. Take the bed. I'll sleep on the couch.
我不知道 -我不接受拒绝
I don't know if-- -I won't take no for an answer.
谢谢你
Thank you.
这只是回报你在挪威那次的恩情
Hey, I'm just returning the favor for Norway.
那是我最喜欢的旅行之一
One of my favorite trips.
我也是
Mine too.
四年前的
夏天
嘿 抱歉我错过了你的电♥话♥ 我刚过安检
Oh, hey. Hey, sorry I missed your call. I was just going through security.
亚历克斯
Alex...
我知道我还有三个小时才起飞
I know my flight's not for three hours,
但我刚刚完成论文答辩
but I just finished this thesis defense,
从没这么期待过一个假期
and I have never been more excited for a vacation.
亚历克斯 别讨厌我
Alex, don't hate me.
我一觉醒来发烧得特别厉害
I just woke up with the craziest fever,
真的感觉一辈子都没这么难受过
and I have never felt so sick in my entire life.
糟糕 不会吧
Oh, no.
你别让我比现在还难受了
Please don't make me feel worse than I already do.
不
No, it's...
没事的
It's fine.
真的没事 只是...
Really. It's fine. It's just, uh...
这是我唯一能休假的那一周
This is the only week that I had.
我们可以明年夏天再去挪威
But we can go to Norway next summer.
不 亚历克斯 是公♥司♥买♥♥单的
No! Alex,R&R is footing the entire bill.
一切都付过了
It's already all paid for.
你该去的
Go.
不 没你我不去
I'm not going without you.
为什么? 你不想一个人去可以带别人啊
Why? If you don't wanna go alone, you can invite somebody.
带上莎拉吧
Invite Sarah.
我们已经分手了
That's over.
可你每次都这么说
Yeah, but that's what you always say
然后又和她复合 大家都习惯
and then shock no one when you end up back together.
我知道 但是...
I know, but...
可这次感觉真的不一样了
It feels different this time.
这也是我对挪威那么兴奋的原因之一
That's another reason why I was so excited about Norway.
可恶
Oh, shit.
我很抱歉 亚历克斯
I'm so sorry, Alex.
别说对不起 真的
Don't be. Really. Uh...
你快点好起来
Just feel better.
快上飞机吧 亚历克斯
Just get on that plane, Alex.
好
Okay.
再见咯
Bye.
波比
Oh, Poppy.
我是不是在做梦
I think I'm dreaming.
你不是做梦 但你确实烧得厉害
You're not dreaming, but you are burning up.
可是你应该在挪威啊
Mm, but you're in Norway.
显然没有
Obviously not.
好了 咱们把你送回床上 想办法退烧
Okay, let's get you back in bed. See if we can get rid of this fever.
可你不是 你会错过航♥班♥的
But how are you supposed-- You're gonna be late for your flight.
我两个小时前就错过了 来吧
I already missed my flight two hours ago. Come on.
可你应该在挪威
But you're supposed to be in Norway.
你不在 我在那干嘛?
What's the point of being in Norway if you're not there?
我还计划带你去一个冰做的酒店呢
I was gonna take you to a freaking hotel made of ice.
那咱们一会儿把头伸进冰箱
Well, how about later on we can stick our heads in the freezer
假装到了
and pretend we're there, okay?
不 -来吧
No. -Come on.
躺下
Lay down.
好了
Okay.
我会传染给你的
Mm, I'm gonna get you sick.
我这周本来就休假
I have the whole week off anyway.
随便你怎么传
Do your worst.
我不配你这么好
I do not deserve you.
我知道
I know.
鸡汤面?
Chicken noodle soup?
鸡汤面
Chicken noodle soup.
你去跑步了?
You went running?
电影精选列表