谢谢
Thank you. Mm.
我知道我最近... -工作很敷衍?
I know lately I've been-- -Bad at your job?
对 -对
Yeah. -Yeah.
但我觉得 这次可能会有点帮助
But I think that this might... help with that.
希望如此吧
Well, good.
我还挺想念我最爱的写手
Because I miss my favorite writer.
快走吧
Now go away.
好
Okay.
嗨
Hi.
嗨 -亚历克斯
Hi. -Alex.
我没想到这么快就见到你
I was not expecting to see you... yet.
是啊 我刚落地
Uh, yeah, I just landed.
你刚才唱得挺大声的
You were singing pretty loud.
我行李第一个出来
Yeah, my bag came out first, and that...
太不可思议了
never happens. -Huh.
真不错
Cool.
好久不见
Long time no see.
有几年了吧
It's been a couple of years.
嗯
Well...
你要跟我握手
Oh, you're offering me a handshake.
我就是 不知道现在...
I just didn't know what was...
应该怎么打招呼比较合适
you know, appropriate.
这感觉太奇怪了 我真的很想抱你
This is really weird. It's very hard for me not to hug you.
我们家可是超级喜欢拥抱的那种
Because I come from a very hug-forward family.
我知道
I know.
八年前的
夏天
嘿 你一定是莱特先生 我...
Hey. You must be Mr. Wright. I'm--
亚历克斯 快进来
Alex! Come here.
快进来
Ah, come here.
宝贝?
Honey? -Hm?
亚历克斯到啦 我可以进来吗?
Alex is here. Can I come in?
我说不行 你就会走吗?
If I said no, would that stop you?
什么?
What?
没错
Ta-da! -Ah!
什么玩意? 那些是避孕套吗?
What the hell is that? Are those condoms?
要我拿香蕉演示也行
I can demo on a banana if you need.
妈 拜托 不需要
No, Mom. Don't need.
亲爱的 我只希望你们安全 仅此而已
Sweetie, I just want you kids to be safe, that's all.
我都说过多少次了
How many times do I have to tell you? We are not...
我和亚历克斯只是朋友
Alex and I are just friends. That's it.
别摇那盒避孕套啦 你这样会让我丢脸死
No. No, don't shake the condom box to make a point, please.
别闹了
Please stop.
妈 你要气死我
Mom, you're gonna kill me.
妈妈 好了 旺达
Mother! Okay, Wanda!
你不是说亚历克斯被甩了吗?
Didn't you say Alex broke up with his girlfriend?
对 她跟他分手了
Yes, she broke up with him,
所以我们才去露营 帮他散心
which is why we're going camping, so he can take his mind off of it.
亚历克斯不是我的菜 我也不是他的 所以我们不需要避孕套
Alex is not my type and I am not his, so we don't need condoms.
而且我们肯定用不到500个 我们不是军队
And we definitely don't need 500 because we're not an army.
这可是小羊皮的
They're lambskin.
我要疯了
Oh my God.
我得说 他看起来挺紧张的
I have to tell you, he seems really nervous down there.
跟朋友旅行哪会紧张
You don't get nervous going on a trip with a friend.
相信我 我知道 我有经验
Trust me. I know. I have experience.
妈 他是因为
Mom, he's nervous about flying
没坐过飞机紧张啦
because he's never flown before.
你这紧张得跟猫踩在摇椅堆里一样
Boy, you are as nervous as a cat in a room full of rocking chairs.
我觉得我懂你了
I think I know what's going on here.
这是你第一次?
Is this your first time?
波比跟你说了?
Poppy told you?
她不用说 写你脸上了
She didn't have to. It's written all over your face.
这可是大事
This is a big deal what you two are doing.
我就这么说 结果她还笑话我
Thank you. That's what I said, and Poppy laughed at me.
这就不对了 -对吧?
That's not nice. -Right?
她还说大家都这样
She says people do it all the time.
虽然的确如此 但第一次依然会紧张
Well, that is true, but it doesn't make the first time any easier.
对 我还一直看资料
Exactly, and I keep reading about the science of it
想缓解一下
to try and calm my nerves.
结果越看越怕
But the more I read, the more I realize what can go wrong.
怕什么?
Like what?
有时候...
Like sometimes...
它就是突然掉下来
it just goes down.
毫无预警 机械故障
For no reason at all. Mechanical failure.
当然
Yeah, well, sure.
的确有可能
That can happen sometimes.
但你还年轻 几率很低啦
But you're a young guy, so the chances of that happening to you are slim.
年纪大了就不太行 但你放心
As you get older, then it increases and that could be a problem.
你是个年轻人 你不能让它影响你的自信
But you're a young guy. You can't let it affect your confidence.
不是自信问题 我是怕死
It's not confidence. I don't wanna die.
为什么会死?
Why would you die?
你有心脏问题吗?
Do you have a heart problem?
你觉得我们在说什么?
What do you think we're talking about?
做♥爱♥啊 你觉得我们在说什么?
Sex. What do you think we're talking about?
不是吧
Oh, no.
不 先生 不是那样的 不 我们不会的 波比和我
No, sir. That's not what I'm-- No, we don't do that, Poppy and me.
你为什么这么想? -嘿
Why would you think that? -Hey, Alex.
你登机箱里还有位置吗? 把我们500个避孕套带上
Do you have room in your carry-on for that box of condoms
毕竟我们整趟旅程都要做♥爱♥
for all the sex that we're gonna have?
波比 你让他尴尬了
Poppy, you're embarrassing him.
听着 我飞行也超紧张
Listen, I'm a very nervous flyer too,
但我朋友丽塔有从墨西哥 搞来的β受体阻滞剂
but I got some beta blockers from my friend Rita
她去墨西哥做贴面
who goes to Mexico for her veneers.
那里什么都便宜
Everything's cheaper there.
你起飞前吃两颗就搞定
Anyway, all you gotta do is take two of these at takeoff.
药和套子都有了
Drugs and condoms.
我们的任务完成
Our work is done here.
亚历克斯
Alex.
嘿 亚历克斯
Hey. Alex.
亚历克斯 醒醒啊
Alex! Wake up. Come on.
我发誓他没死 只是吃了药
Okay. I swear he's not dead. He's just on drugs.
不是那种药
No, I mean, not those kinds of drugs.
是我妈给的 从墨西哥来的
Just... my mom gave them to him. They're from Mexico.
亚历克斯
Alex!
斯阔米什是加拿大著名的户外天堂
"Squamish is known as the outdoor recreation capital of Canada."
为了更好地体验旅程 我们建议如下行程
"To best enjoy your trip, we suggest the following itinerary."
勇闯香农瀑布 攀登酋长峰欣赏壮观美景
"Brave the crowds of Shannon Falls, climb the Chief to get the best views,
最后拜访利尔瓦特文化中心
and end your trip with an enlightening visit to the Lil'wat Cultural Centre."
这书会告诉我们什么时候上厕所吗? 还是自己随意?
The book tell us when to use the bathroom, or do they leave that to us?
行程表怎么了?
What's wrong with an itinerary?
大家都会这么玩
That's what everyone is gonna be doing.
那我们就都一样了 拍一样的照片
Then we'll all have the same trip and all take the same pictures.
我说我们即兴来一次
I say we just wing it.
即兴?
Wing it?
随风而行
See where the wind takes us.
这里面有什么?
What's in here?
没事的
You're fine.
有扇窗户
There's a window.
如果你整晚都这样站着 我没问题
If you stand like that all night, this is fine for me.
你甚至不需要电线杆
You don't even need the poles.
你
It all feels right... -You!
我说过
I told you.
火势不错
That's a good fire.
火势不错 -干得好
This is a good fire. -Good job.
银松 斯阔米什艺术市场
你看
See?
看吧 我告诉过你了
No, see, I told you.
我怎么说的? -很酷
What did I say? -It's pretty cool.
真漂亮
Oh, that's pretty.
嗨 -嗨
Hi. -Hi.
现在我们聊聊 -是啊
Ooh, now we're talking. -Oh, yeah.
完美的旅行纪念品
电影精选列表