不想让你听腻啦 没你们的酷
Yeah, I don't wanna bore you. It's not as cool as you guys.
我和波比要是被困在一个地方 估计会抓狂的
I think me and Poppy would crawl out of our skin if we were stuck in one place.
房♥贷 信箱
Mortgage. Mailbox.
你没有信箱吗?
You don't have a mailbox?
我们有流浪癖
We have wanderlust.
才会合得来
That's why we're good together. -Oh.
我们是游牧民族
We're nomads, mate.
对吧?
Aren't we?
好了
Okay.
我要收拾桌子了
I'm gonna clear the table now.
做个好东道主
I'm being a great hostess. -Mm.
这样生活我会疯掉
Living like that would drive me crazy.
什么?
What?
你不是喜欢旅行吗?
You love seeing new places.
是啊
Yeah.
但我也喜欢旅行回来之后的感觉
But I like coming home from them too.
那种回家的体验
That's what makes these trips special, right?
才让旅行特别
You get to come home.
家到底哪里不好了?
What's wrong with home?
我完全同意
I couldn't agree more.
能把那个递给我吗?
Would you pass me that?
你的朋友亚历克斯 有点软塌塌的
Your mate Alex, he's a bit of a wet lettuce, isn't he?
开玩笑的 别当真
I'm joking. Come on.
你没事吧? -我想我得出去了
Are you all right? -I think I need to get out.
嘿 你刚进来
Hey, you just got in.
我不太舒服 今晚先回房♥了
I don't feel good. I think I'm gonna call it a night.
好吧
Okay.
靠
Shit. Shit.
他们肯定撑不久
They are not gonna last.
什么意思?
What do you mean?
他们是游牧型的
They're nomads.
我猜对了吧
Let me guess.
她在爆♥炸♥边缘了
Yeah, she's fully freaking out.
天啊
Jeez.
我是不是该去看看她?
I should probably go check on her, right?
当然啦 去看看你的朋友
Yeah, that's fine. Of course. Go check on your friend.
行吗? -行啊
Yeah? -Yeah.
我要去睡觉了
I'm gonna go to bed.
好的 -嗯
Okay. -Yeah.
好的 我爱你 -亲一下 爱你
Okay. I love you. -Kiss. Love you.
好的 -再见
Okay. -Bye.
对不起 -嘿 没关系
I'm sorry. -Hey, it's okay.
对不起 -怎么了? 怎么了?
I'm sorry. -What is it? What's wrong?
我好像怀孕了
I think I'm pregnant.
这太糟了
That is so bad.
我不知道该怎么办
I don't know what to do.
特雷呢?
Well, why isn't Trey here?
我还没告诉他
I didn't tell him.
我们得帮你验一下
We should get you a test.
是阴性
It's negative.
嘿
Hey. Hey.
这是好事对吧?
That's a... that's a good thing, right?
嗯 我松了口气 只是...
No, I'm relieved. I'm just...
我还是很害怕
scared.
没关系
Yeah. It's okay.
没关系
It's okay.
嘿 深呼吸 好吗?
Hey, breathe, okay?
呼吸一下
Just breathe.
我在这儿
I'm here.
为了你 我在这里 好吗?
For you. I'm here, okay?
我会一直在
I'll always be here.
等等
Wait.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
抱歉
I'm sorry. -Whoa...
抱歉
I'm sorry.
那是 什么意思?
What was that?
我不是故意的
I didn't mean it.
我只是太混乱了
No, I'm just confused, and I'm...
脑子乱成一团
all turned around.
真的不是故意的
But I didn't mean it.
我对你来说算什么?
What am I to you?
你是我的朋友
You're my friend.
我最好的朋友
My best friend.
我不想毁了这一切
I don't wanna ruin that.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
不
No.
没事的
It's fine.
出来啊
Get out here!
什么?
What?
快出来看看这个
Come on out here! Get your ass out here!
好的 -太疯狂了
All right. -This is crazy!
快来 宝贝 你得看看这个
Hold it. Babe, you gotta see this.
快点啊
Come on!
什么? -看啊
What? -Look!
天啊
Jeez.
我答应了
I said yes!
这太疯狂了
This is crazy.
就在我们散步时走到一个超美的地方
He asked me at the most beautiful spot on our walk.
太浪漫了
He's such a romantic.
天啊
Oh my God! Oh my God!
恭喜你们 太棒了
Congratulations, you guys! What?
谢谢 我好开心
Thank you! I'm so happy!
谢谢 谢谢 -等等
Thanks. Thank you. -Hold on.
你今天早上才跑出去买♥♥戒指?
You nipped out this morning and bought a ring?
不 我早就买♥♥好了
No, no, I've had it for a while.
只是等一个合适的时机
Just... waiting for the right moment.
快给我看看戒指
Well, come on, girl. Let me see that ring.
哇哦
Come on.
天哪
Oh my God!
我真的替你开心
I'm happy for you.
真的
I am.
谢谢
Thank you.
是时候了
Yeah, it was... it was time.
那你们打算怎么办?
What's the plan? What are you gonna do?
我们打算留在林菲尔德
We're gonna stay in Linfield.
什么?
What?
那你的博士呢?
What about your PhD?
去欧洲教书呢?
What about teaching in Europe?
去纽约?
Or New York?
那不是你一直的梦想 -是啊
You always said that was your dream. -Yeah.
那你留在林菲尔德做什么? -我会去高中教书
So what are you gonna do in Linfield? -I'm gonna teach at the high school.
莎拉会接手她爸爸的房♥地♥产♥生意
Sarah's gonna take over her dad's real estate business.
这些跟你想要的有什么关系?
What does that have to do with what you want?
嗯
Well...
我想要的是一段稳定 充满爱的关系
what I want is a stable, loving relationship.
而这需要一些牺牲
And sometimes that takes sacrifice.
这叫妥协
It's called compromise.
亚历克斯 我觉得这叫将就
Alex, I think it's called settling. -Uh...
对
Yeah.
你会这么觉得 是因为你活在幻想里 波比
You would think that because you live in a fantasy land, Poppy.
总是在逃 总是换新地方
Always running away to new places.
结识新朋友
New friends.
找新的刺♥激♥
New connections.
但莎拉和我 我们是在一起构建
But Sarah and I, we're building something together.
真实的生活
Something real.
听起来这更像是莎拉想要的
That sounds like what Sarah wants.
那是我想要的
That's what I want.
我想这会是我们最后一次一起旅行了
I think this is our last trip together.
我不想再回到托斯卡纳之前的状态
I don't wanna go back to how things were before Tuscany.
那对我来说不行
It doesn't work for me.
电影精选列表