And where he leads, they follow.
我宣布这个消息的时候,你看到他了吗?我对他不确定
Did you see him when we got the news? I'm not too sure of him.
我愿意用我的生命向你保证
I'd stake my life on him.
我不知道为什么,但是我感到我相信我的人
I don't know why, but I feel I know my man.
在内心深处,他是一个法国人,他的爱国之心比其他人都要重
At heart, he's a Frenchman, more than any of them.
甚至超过我们
More than any of us, perhaps.
- 我会相信你说的话
- I'll have to take your word for it.
- 我想你可以
- I think you can.
弗莱辛内特上尉?
Captain Freycinet?
- 我可以问你一个问题吗?
- May I ask you something, sir?
- 什么问题?
- What is it?
你能劝马洛船长今晚抵达马赛吗?
Can you persuade Captain Malo to reach Marseille at night?
马赛?为什么?
Marseille? Why do you ask?
这样我可以游到岸边,我不信任那个杜瓦尔
So I can swim ashore. I don't trust this Major Duval.
- 是吗?为什么?
- Yes? Why not?
- 他会用无线电通知警♥察♥
- He'll radio the police.
我的一生都在干这种事,我知道结果会怎样
I've been fighting his kind all my life. I know what to expect.
为国家效力的方式有很多种,马特勒克
There are many ways to serve your country, Matrac.
万一你没有去成马赛呢?
What if you didn't reach Marseille?
我必须要去马赛,我不关心这个国家
I've got to reach Marseille. I don't care about my country.
你我热爱的法国已经死了,上尉
The France you and I loved is dead, Captain.
她很久以前就灭亡了
She's been dying for a long time.
我在莱茵区和慕尼黑就看到了她的灭亡
I saw her die in the Rhineland and in Munich.
现在已经彻底灭亡了,我可以说出事实真♥相♥了
Now that her death is complete, I can stop lying and tell the truth.
我只是想回去找一个女人,我从没有打算要为这个国家战斗
I'm trying to get back to a woman. I never intended to fight.
我知道保拉的事还有你遭受过的痛苦
I know about Paula and all that you've suffered.
但是你和我所爱的法兰西,马特勒克,正处于战争之中
But the France that you and I love, Matrac, is at war.
如果你不为之战斗,我们为什么要帮你逃走?
If you won't fight, why should we help you escape?
这一切都由你的良心决定
I'll leave that to your conscience.
你的妻子在等待一个逃跑的人
Your wife is waiting for the man who went away,
一个深爱自己祖国的人,一个爱国者
the man who loved his country, the patriot.
你能背叛这样一个女人吗?
Would you betray such a woman?
这一切由你的良心决定
I leave that to your conscience.
不知不觉地,我们向北航行
Imperceptibly, we swung northward,
朝着英格兰的方向前进
marking a course that would take the Ville de Nancy to England.
但是这个秘密能保守的住吗?
But could the secret be kept?
6月26日早晨
On the morning of June the 26th,
我在船上奇怪的寂静中醒来
I was awakened by the profound silence which had settled over the ship.
我以为是引擎出了问题,并没有多想
I attributed this to the old cause, engine trouble, and thought no more about it,
只是在想我们还要在海上漂流多长时间
except to wonder how long we'd be adrift this time.
幸运的是,大海很平静
Fortunately, the sea was calm. I rang for the mess boy.
我没有感到有任何的不对劲
As yet, I had no suspicion that anything was wrong.
突然间我注意到我的手♥枪♥皮套里的手♥枪♥不见了
Then I noticed that my pistol was missing from its holster.
你这是什么意思?
What the devil do you mean?
开门
Open this door.
这是什么意思?谁把我的门锁上了?
What's the meaning of this? Who locked my door?
- 是我,先生
- I did, sir.
- 为什么?
- For what reason?
杜瓦尔少校的命令,您得跟我走
Commandant Duval's orders. You're to come with me.
- 马洛船长在哪儿?
- Where's Captain Malo?
- 您这就要看到他了
- You'll see him, sir.
过去
Go on.
快点!
Come on!
看你这个恶魔都干了些什么?
What the devil is the meaning of this?
马洛船长,我知道我们的任务已经变了
Captain Malo, I understand our course has been changed.
- 你有没有收到新安排?
- Have you received new orders?
- 那是我的事,先生
- That's my business, sir.
我看过你的图表了,我们不开往马赛了
I've studied your chart. We're no longer heading for Marseille.
- 很对,先生
- Correct, sir.
- 为什么?
- For what reason?
我们的前车之鉴
On our present course, we run the greatest risk
我们差点被英国的毁灭者们打败
of being picked up by a British destroyer.
你不认为这是场灾难吗?
Would you consider that such a calamity?
我当然认为这是非常不幸的
I would consider it a great misfortune, certainly.
法国没有多余的船给英国
France has no ships to spare for England.
也许你更想让德国人得到它?
You'd prefer the Germans to have her, perhaps?
我只是很现实,我们曾经因这事争论,马洛船长
I prefer to be a realist. We've argued these matters before, Captain Malo.
现在再争吵也没有什么意义了,这是强制!
Now we'll settle them with the only argument that means anything. Force!
把他带下去,跟那些人放一起
Take him down with the rest.
伙计们,欧洲诞生了一个新秩序
Men, a new order has been born in Europe.
法国得到了特权,成为其中一员
France has been given the privilege of becoming a part of it.
这个新秩序的口号♥就是纪律
The watchword of this new order is discipline.
从现在起,这艘船由我指挥
From now on, you will navigate this ship under my command
直到我们到达马赛
until we reach Marseille.
- 这是海盗行为,杜瓦尔
- This is piracy, Duval.
- 你的行为是叛国的
- And your action is treason.
我希望双方的问题可以由国内的行政长官们决定
I'm willing to let both questions be decided by the authorities at home.
但我是个通情达理的人
But I'm a reasonable man.
我给你自♥由♥,你可以给我承诺
If I give you your liberty, will you give me your word of honor
- 把船开回马赛吗?
- to take this ship back to Marseille?
- 当然不
- Certainly not.
你也许能控制这艘船,但你永远不会让它靠岸
You may control the ship, but you'll never bring her into port.
不会有船员帮你干事的
No decent seaman would serve you.
船员们会考虑投向哪边的
The men will do well to consider.
合作的人会在新法国得到奖赏和安全
Those who cooperate will be given rewards and security in the new France.
特别是你们这些罪犯
I speak especially to you convicts.
任何一个帮助这艘船驶进马赛的
To every man who helps bring this ship to Marseille,
我会让维希政♥府♥给你们很多好处
I promise a full pardon and favor of the Vichy government.
不要动!别开火!别动!
Don't move! Hold it, men! Hold it!
回到自己的岗位上,准备就绪
Take your stations and prepare to get underway.
把这些甲板下发动机房♥的工人关起来
Confine the engine-room crew below decks,
- 看着他们干活
- and see that they do their work.
- 是的,长官
- Aye, aye, sir.
不要再说废话了
And no more nonsense.
把他们带走!留活口!
Lead them below! Lively, men!
- 继续走!
- Get going!
- 快走
- Move on.
跟着走
Get below.
下去
Get down.
- 干得好,小伙子
- Good work, men.
- 这是我的荣幸,船长先生
- It was a pleasure, mon Commandant.
- 有伤亡的吗?
- Are there any killed?
- 没有,先生
- No, sir.
很好
Good.
很显然,一些人就是命大
Obviously, some skulls are too thick to damage.
剩下的航行过程中,把杜瓦尔和他的跟班们都关在船舱里
Have Duval and his yes man locked in a cabin for the rest of the voyage.
是,长官,你们两个到B甲板上去
Aye, aye, sir. You two, up on the B Deck.
谢谢你,、马特勒克
Thank you, Matrac.
清理甲板,伙计们,把帆杠钩上小伙子,帮个忙
Clear the deck. Hook up the boom, guys. Lend a hand, men.
好的,起航
All right, grab ahold.
你会后悔的,马洛,总有一天你会非常后悔的
You'll regret this, Malo. The day will come when you'll bitterly regret it.
安静,小伙子们,安静
Quiet, men. Quiet.
有个家伙在往外报我们位置
The dirty rat is giving our position.
船长,让我去收拾他
Commandant, let me have him.
整顿秩序
Carry out the orders.
- 回去干活
- Turn to.
- 回去干活
- Turn to.
- 发动机声
- Motors.
- 是一架飞机
- A plane.
我看不见它
I can't see it.
- 准备武器
- Man the guns.
- 准备武器,快
- Man the guns there.
伙计们去船尾拿枪
Man the aft guns.
你们几个,快点
You men, take cover.
快点,你们几个,找掩护!
Hurry up, you men, take cover!
看,他们还活着
Look, they're still alive.
马特勒克,你在做什么?
Matrac, what are you doing?
住手!住手,马特勒克!
Stop it! Stop it, Matrac!
你在干什么?你不能杀害没有反击能力的人!
What are you doing? You cannot assassinate helpless men!
看你的周围,船长,看看到底是谁杀害了那么多人
Look around you, Captain, and see who are the assassins.
我们把他们干掉了,我们要给那帮德国佬展现我们的勇气
电影精选列表