Montmartre and Moulin Rouge, Bal Tabarin and the women. The women.
巴黎不能代表法国,我喜欢乡村
Paris isn't France. I like the open country.
长长的白色马路,绿色的树那是世界上最美的地方
Long white roads and green trees. The most beautiful place in the world.
洛林
Lorraine.
对我来说,法国永远都是个伟大的国家
For me, France will always be the great tradition.
凡尔赛,贞德,雕塑和纪念碑
Versailles, Joan of Arc, statues and monuments.
在伟大中沉睡的拿破仑
Napoleon sleeping in greatness in the Invalides.
凡尔赛宫
Place Vend鬽e.
对一个16岁的男孩来说这一切太伟大了
Tradition that was too big for a boy of 16,
但是他却羞耻地发现自己是个懦夫
who was ashamed to find himself a coward.
如果我要献出生命,我...
If it were to cost my life, I...
只要能为自己赎罪,这都不算什么
It would be a small price to pay to redeem myself.
我会战斗下去,高兴地为法国献出生命
I would fight and die gladly to make France free.
谁不会呢?
Who wouldn't?
我已经65了
I am past 65.
如果我们可以确定,这里最少有四个法国人
But if we can make sure that here are four Frenchmen at least
他们同我一样对法国充满感情
who feel as I do about our country,
如果有机会,他们会为了法国而战斗
who, if they had the chance, would fight for France.
如果我能说服自己相信你们,我会...
If I can convince myself to believe you, I might...
- 你会怎么样?
- You might what?
- 我会...
- I might,
虽然我年龄很大了,我依然会寻找为国效力的方法
even though I'm an old man, still find a way to serve my country.
- 但是,请再对我说一遍,如果你们在法国...
- But, tell me again, if you were in France...
- 我们会为之战斗
- We would fight.
但是现在说这些有什么用?我们不在法国
But what kind of talk is this? We're not in France.
我们身处一片黑暗之中,我们能做什么?长出翅膀飞回法国?
We're in this stinking hole. What do we do? Grow wings to fly with?
- 或者我们能步行穿过大西洋?
- Or do we walk across the Atlantic?
- 我们可以借一艘独木舟
- A canoe might be bought.
独木舟会随河水流向大海
A canoe might float down the river to the sea.
在大海上,我们可以登上大船
A ship might be boarded.
- 听着,老家伙,如果你在逗我们玩...
- Listen, old man, if you're joking with us...
- 我不是在开玩笑
- I'm not joking.
我要确认你们是真的男子汉
I want to be sure that you are the men.
我已经同你们说了很多,我能在你们身上赌一把吗?
How many I've talked to before. Can I take a chance on you?
你们在骗我吗?
Are you lying to me?
你们有勇气击败河流和大海吗?
Have you the courage to beat the river and the sea?
如果我们没有这种勇气,我知道谁有
Well, if we haven't, I know one who has.
如果他愿意和我们一起...你认识他
And if he would be with us... You know him.
- 他叫马特勒克
- His name is Matrac.
- 他能帮我们穿越沼泽吗?
- Can he get us through the swamp?
- 这是最主要的事
- That is the main thing.
- 我对沼泽非常了解
- I know the swamp like my own hand.
- 但是河流和海洋?
- But the river and the sea?
- 马特勒克非常懂
- Matrac knows the ocean.
有一次他坐着一艘独木舟逃到了委内瑞拉,但是他们把他追回来了
He escaped once in a canoe to Venezuela, but they sent him back.
- 这个人爱国吗?
- Is this man a patriot?
- 是的,他是个爱国者
- Yes, he is a patriot.
比我们有更强烈的爱国情结
A greater patriot than any of us can ever hope to be.
我发誓,他在战争爆发前就同纳粹干了起来
I swear it, he fought the Nazis long before there was a war.
那是在1938年慕尼黑危机时
It was in 1938, during the Munich Crisis.
达拉第刚乘飞机从慕尼黑归来
Daladier has just returned by plane from Munich
在那里,一个法国人,背叛了法国
where he, a Frenchman, betrayed France to the enemy.
这是件令人震惊的事,但是还有一件更加令人震惊的
That's fantastic enough in all conscience, but an even more fantastic thing
就在机场发生的,你知道吗?
has just happened right here at the airport. You getting that?
继续说
Go ahead.
他不但没有被人撕成碎片
Instead of being torn to pieces by an outraged mob,
反而像一个英雄般受到了欢迎
the mob welcomed him home a hero.
难以置信
It's unbelievable.
从我打电♥话♥的角度,看很多人拿着花在欢迎
From where I'm phoning, I can see the litter of flowers on the runway
人群向他投出的不是石子,而是鲜花
where the crowd pelted him not with stones, mind you, but with flowers.
不可思议,难以置信
It's incredible, unbelievable.
劳尔?能把这些印刷出来吗?
Raoul? Can you print that?
让,请出来一下
Jean, please get out.
让!让!
Jean! Jean!
让,这是没有用的!
Jean, it's no use!
我付出的努力都没有了
Everything I've worked for smashed to bits.
你看到了吗,那些警♥察♥?那些法♥西♥斯♥的走狗
Did you see the them, the police? The dirty Fascist flunkies.
让,现在很艰难,但是你必须记住
Jean, it may be hard right now, but you must remember
他们依然是法国人同我们有一样的信念
that they are still Frenchmen who believe in the things we believe in.
他们就站在那儿一动不动
They stood there, just stood there watching,
眼睁睁着看着这一切
just to make sure a good job was done.
亲爱的,你给自己的压力太大了,你需要好好的休息一下
Darling, you've been driving yourself too hard. You need some rest.
我知道那个地方,让。罗米利,你说过你想抽空回去看看
I know the place, Jean. Romilly. You said you wanted to go back there someday.
- 罗米利?
- Romilly?
- 是的,还记得吗?
- Yes. Remember?
还记得我们在哪儿第一次见面的吗?
Remember where it was we first met?
就在那边的转弯处
Right over there, beyond that bend.
这是个非常好的地方
This is the very spot.
你戴着一顶黄色的帽子,挎着一只篮子
You were wearing one of those big floppy yellow hats and a basket on your arm.
就这些吗?那天一定很温馨持续了多长时间,让?
Is that all? Must have been a warm day. How long has it been, Jean?
噢,每当我想起那些事情,似乎有一个世纪了
Oh, when I think of what's happened, it seems like a century.
我没有想过这些
Well, don't think about it.
你知道,你现在比那个时候漂亮多了
You know, you're a lot prettier now than you were then.
真的吗?
Really?
我在想,为什么我们从没有想过结婚呢
Wonder why we never thought of getting married.
噢,我想过,让,经常想
Oh, I've thought of it, Jean, very often.
但是我有个情敌
But I had a rival.
法国
France.
那是陈年旧事了
That's ancient history.
你觉得太迟了?
Think it's too late?
这些天来膝盖如何,雅克?
How's the knee these days, Jacques?
如果你不总是提这个的话
莂 va, Monsieur le Maire, if you do not complain about it.
现在他的两个孩子都参军了
Now his two sons, both soldiers.
- 这位绅士认为还会有一场战争吗?
- Monsieur thinks there'll be another war?
- 会吗?
- Will be?
我们已经吃了三场败仗,莱茵区、维也纳还有慕尼黑
We've already lost the first three battles, the Rhineland, Vienna and Munich.
- 但是从军事角度说?
- But in a military way?
- 让,不要聊政♥治♥了
- Jean, no politics.
这位夫人说的对,今晚不谈政♥治♥
Madame is right. No politics tonight, of all nights.
我想我还是可以弯下膝盖,它们不会碎裂的
I guess I can still bend my knees. They won't crack.
开心吗?
Happy?
- 为了我们
- To us.
- 永远在一起
- Together always.
很有趣,你用音乐所表达的东西
It's funny how much more you can say with a few bars of music
比你说的话还要多
than a basketful of words.
让?
Jean?
- 我们走吧
- Let's go.
- 为什么?出什么事了?
- Why? What's the matter?
- 没什么
- Nothing.
- 你像撞见幽灵了一样
- You look as if you'd seen a ghost.
- 噢,我只是买♥♥东西有点累了
- Oh, I'm just a little tired from shopping.
- 那就好
- All right.
你知道,你是个很有意思的女孩
You know, you're a funny girl.
我们把东西拿出来
We just about get unpacked and settle down,
你又想收起来离开
and you wanna pack up and run away again.
我想在可以的情况下结婚旅行
I'm going to get my wedding trip in while I can.
让?
Jean?
还记得我们曾经说过的乘船旅行吗?
Remember the boat trip we said we'd take someday?
你想写关于南美洲的一系列故事
You wanted to do a series of stories on South America.
是的,危地马拉,秘鲁
Yes. Guatemala, Peru.
- 似乎是很久以前了
- Seems like a long time ago.
- 你知道,我们现在也可以
- You know, we could still do it.
我们可以在马赛办理去葡萄牙的签证,然后...
We could get visas in Marseille for Portugal and sail from...
- 怎么了?
- What's the matter?
- 没什么
- Nothing.
冒失鬼
Crazy kids.
- 噢,我不敢看...
- Oh, I can't...
- 没事了,现在可以睁开眼睛了,睁开吧
- Look now. You can look now. Come on.
他们差很多才能撞上我们
They missed us by that much.
- 我不想继续了
- I can't go on any longer.
- 噢,好了,保拉
电影精选列表