片名:马赛之路
这是一个有关法国空军的故事
也是关于法国的故事
为了国家的生存
不仅仅是地图和疆界上的国家
更是人♥民♥内心的国家
对于千百万法国人♥民♥来说
法国从没有向敌人投降
今天,法国不朽而高傲地存在于这个世界之上
因为是法国空军将它遭受的战火驱赶到了莱茵大♥陆♥
德国某地
驾驶员请注意,五分钟后到达目标区域
Navigator to pilot. Five minutes to target area.
投弹了,长官
Bombs away, sir.
还有一轮,你们这些...
There's another load, you...
- 炸♥弹♥已经全部投放,长官
- Bombs all away, sir.
- 干得好,兄弟们,现在撤离
- Good work, men. Let's get out of here.
马特勒克,我们正在接近罗米利镇
Matrac, we are approaching the town of Romilly.
谢谢
Thank you.
- 妈妈?
- Mama?
- 我在这儿,亲爱的
- Yes, darling.
- 会是爸爸吗?
- Is it Dad?
- 我也不知道,你要保持安静,亲爱的
- I'm not sure. You be quiet, darling.
- 妈妈一会儿就回来
- Mother will be right back.
- 好的
- All right.
驾驶员呼叫投弹手,打开投弹门
Pilot to bombardier. Open bomb bay doors.
我亲爱的妻子:等待我们再次相见的时刻
噢,让,亲爱的,等待我们再次相见的时刻
Oh, Jean, darling. Till we meet again.
英格兰某地
你将和少校一起离开,曼宁先生
You were to have gone with the Wing Commander, Mr. Manning,
恰巧我正好在离你们的目的地不远的地方补充装备
but I happen to be rejoining my outfit not far from your own destination,
所以他们让我把你从伦敦带过来
so they asked me to bring you down from London.
- 那么我的...
- And what is my...
- 你的什么,先生?
- Your what, sir?
哦,没什么,我想问问我的目的地是什么地方
Oh, nothing, I was about to ask what is my destination.
- 毫无疑问,这是个军事机密
- A military secret, no doubt.
- 对不起,先生
- Sorry, sir.
我迷路了,我必须承认,我完全不知道我们在哪儿
I'm lost, and I admit it. Haven't the slightest idea where we are.
没有路标,没有认得的路
Not a signpost, not a marked road.
我们在英吉利海峡附近的某个地方,如果我没说错的话
We're somewhere near the Channel, unless I miss my guess.
对于一个战地记者来说这里非常神秘
Even for a war correspondent, this is pretty darned mysterious.
但是很有趣
Interesting, though.
- 我们到了,先生
- Here we are, sir.
- 真的吗?
- Really?
- 是的,先生
- Yes, sir.
- 我们现在是在一个机场?
- We're at an airdrome?
是的,先生,这里是著名的“维克托维尔”中队基地
Yes, sir, the base of the famous squad Victoire.
难以置信
I can't believe it.
兵营在哪儿?风向袋还有停机坪呢?
Where are the barracks, the wind sleeves, the tarmac runs?
他们在这儿怎么执行命令呢?
How do they operate here?
令人吃惊,不是吗?法国人做事很漂亮
Surprising, isn't it? The French make out quite nicely.
他们是非常现实的人,先生
They're an intensely practical people, sir.
- 请下车吧,先生
- Will you get out, sir?
- 好的
- Right.
- 这里是指挥部
- This is headquarters.
- 我来拿你的包,先生
- I'll stow your bag, sir.
- 谢谢,我能在周围看看吗?
- Thank you. Do you mind if I take a look?
- 当然,先生
- Not at all, sir.
好吧,我不得不说这里真令人惊讶
Well, I must say I'm surprised.
这是我在军用机场从未见过的
This is something new in my experience of military airdromes.
难以想象那些威力巨大的轰炸机都是从这个安详的地方出发的
To think that all these incredible bombings come from a quiet place like this.
我想这些奶牛是中队的吉祥物
I suppose those cows are squadron mascots.
没错,先生。它们给我们带来了很多好运
Yes, sir. They've brought us any amount of luck.
它们是英国人的,只是暂时借给了法国人
They're English, of course, merely on loan to the Frenchmen,
因为他们自己没法把它们带走
as they couldn't very well bring their own cows with them.
泽西种乳牛,先生。牛奶都很鲜美
Jerseys, sir. The milk is excellent, if you care for milk.
对于那些服役的中队士兵来说,这里的环境很奇特
It seems a strange environment for one of the deadliest squadrons in the service.
- 你是说太过安静吗?
- The quiet, you mean?
- 没错
- Yeah.
噢,法国人对此毫无介意,实际上他们很喜欢这儿的环境
Oh, the French don't mind it. As a matter of fact, they rather enjoy it.
不时的可以给他们带来生气
It has a way of livening up a bit from time to time.
如果你不介意的话,先生,我现在带你去见联络官
And now, if I may, sir, I'll take you to the liaison officer
弗莱辛内特上尉,他负责法国自♥由♥飞行中队和我们之间的联络工作
between the Free French squadron and our own Captain Freycinet.
请进
Come in.
- 很高兴见到你,黑斯廷斯
- Glad to see you, Hastings.
- 我把曼宁先生带来了
- I've brought Mr. Manning.
曼宁先生,这是弗莱辛内特上尉
Mr. Manning, Captain Freycinet.
- 非常欢迎你,曼宁先生
- You're very welcome, Mr. Manning.
- 谢谢您
- Thank you.
好了,剩下的时间就交给你们了
Well, I'll leave you in each other's good hands.
什么?你一定要留下来吃晚饭已经为你准备好了房♥间
What? You must stay to dinner. There's a place laid for you.
对不起,长官。我还有命令要执行
Sorry, sir. Have to push on. Orders.
再见,先生。我会把你的行李拿过来
Well, goodbye, sir. I'll have your bag put in your bunk.
- 谢谢,晚安
- Thank you. Good night.
- 谢谢,黑斯廷斯
- Thank you, Hastings.
- 一路顺风,上尉
- Au revoir, Captain.
- 祝你好运
- Good luck to you.
- 你要把大衣脱了吗?
- Would you like to take your coat off?
- 好的,谢谢
- I would, thanks.
开胃酒马上就来了
Apéritifs will be in.
- 或者你想来点鸡尾酒吗?
- Or would you prefer a cocktail?
- 哦,不,不用了,谢谢
- Oh, no, that's all right. Thanks.
- 请坐
- Sit down.
- 谢谢
- Thank you.
弗莱辛内特上尉,我来这儿的目的是...
Captain Freycinet, the purpose of my visit here...
噢,我知道你此行的目的
Oh, I know the purpose of your visit.
今天下午空军部那边传来消息
Word came this afternoon from the Air Ministry.
你过来见一些法国的“叛国者”,仁瓦尔(维希法国外♥交♥部♥长)这么称呼我们
You've come to see some French traitors, as Monsieur Laval would call us.
不,上尉,我来是为了见一些自♥由♥的法国人
No, Captain, I've come to see some Free Frenchmen.
了解他们,从而为我的新闻板块写一些东西
To get to know them and to write about them for my news syndicate.
我想我们可以共同完成这件事
I think we can do with all the understanding we can scrape together
在这样一个特殊时期
in these touchy times.
好吧,你可以见见我们这儿的个别几个人,但是更多的...
Well, you can see a few of us here. As for anything more...
谢谢
Thank you.
你认可贝当元帅认为你们是叛徒吗?
Do you think that Marshal Pétain considers you as traitors,
还有皮埃尔.拉瓦尔(维希法国外♥交♥部♥长)?
as well as Pierre Laval?
显然易见
Evidently.
目前我依然试图对他们的判断保持宽容,曼宁先生
And yet I try to be charitable in my judgments, Mr. Manning.
我努力让自己记住贝当元帅现在是个老人了
I try to remember that Marshal Pétain is an old man now
正在被一群野蛮人控制着,干杯!
and in the hands of the barbarians. á votre santé.
- 最近几年你见过他吗?
- You've seen him these late years?
- 不,但是见过一次
- No, but I did once.
多年前,凡尔登战役的时候
Years ago, during the Battle of Verdun.
他来参观了我们中队,当时我们在阿尔贡山山脚下的塞纳
He visited our squadron, which was then at Senard, at the foot of the Argonne.
那场最后的战争中你参加了飞行?
You were flying in the last war?
是的,我是拉斐特飞行中队的一名飞行员
Yes, I was a pilot in the Escadrille Lafayette.
拉斐特飞行中队?
The Escadrille Lafayette?
那么你一定和我们一起受过训,曼宁先生
Why, you must have done your training with us, Mr. Manning.
我们是老战友了,过来吃点晚餐
Why, we're old comrades. Here, come and have some dinner.
我也是,西戈涅大队第26飞行中队的一名飞行员
I, too, was a pilote de chasse in Squad 26 of the Cigognes Group.
你知道,很多次我看见了
You know, many times did I see
你们中队的印第安头像徽章
the Indian-head insignia of your squadron on patrol.
现在我们初次见面
Now we meet for the first time.
如果我早点知道你是我们的一员
Had I known you were an old pilote of our service,
我就会带你去见见我们的中队成员了
we would have messed with the squadron.
哦,没关系。我可以以后去见他们
Oh, that's all right. Perhaps I can see them later.
当然,他们就在那间房♥子里
Why, of course. They're in that room.
你注意到了吗?他们没有一点声音
Have you noticed? Not a sound from them.
还记得过去那些岁月吗?那些笑声,那些欢快的交谈?
Remember the old days? The laughter, the gay talk in every mess?
留声机突然变音了
Phonograph going full tilt.
现在,这些可怜的家伙
Now, poor devils.
我们都很喜欢,自♥由♥的法国人。我们发现现在想开心很困难
We're all like that, Free Frenchmen. We find it hard to be
- 我明白他们是轰炸飞行员
- I understand they're bombers.
- 美国的空中堡垒轰炸机
- American Flying Fortresses.
虽然,三年前我们的兄弟就开始采取行动了
Although, we did begin here three years ago with a few of our own Farmans.
停战协议签订前,他们就组成一个小分队穿过了海峡
They crossed the Channel as a unit the day the armistice was signed.
你和他们一起来的?
And you came with them?
亲爱的曼宁先生,你在奉承我,我已经习惯了,我的一只眼睛已经瞎了
电影精选列表