部队不是辩论社,专家会帮助他们思考
An army is not a debating society. Its thinking is done for them by experts.
我想上尉不会认为他比
I trust the Captain does not believe himself wiser
贝当元帅和总参谋部还要英明
than Marshal Pétain and the general staff.
英国人也有总参谋部,看起来他们和我的想法一致
The British have a general staff, and it seems to feel as I do.
我们在马其诺防线的盟友们不会有这种盲目的信念
Our allies have no such blind faith in the Maginot Line.
那是因为它不是他们建造的,他们妒忌法国人的天才
That is because they did not build it. They're jealous of French genius.
一个伟大的民族,而他们只想着怎么卖♥♥给我们水泥
A nation of shopkeepers. They wanted to sell us the cement.
说的很好,少校先生
Very well said, Mon Commandant.
不,不要说那些英国人,这个词冒犯到我了
No, do not mention the British. The word offends me.
英国人会抗争到底的
The British will fight.
哦,没错,直到法国人流光最后一滴血
Oh, yes. To the last drop of French blood.
上周少校先生刚说过同样的话
Only last week the Commandant said exactly the same thing.
上个月,同样的话被创造了出来
Only last month the same words were invented
在柏林戈培尔博士先生的办公室里
in the office of Herr Doktor Goebbels in Berlin.
- 你是在指责我对国家不忠吗?
- Are you accusing me of disloyalty?
- 或者你在指责我,先生?
- Or is it me you accuse, sir?
我们请不要互相责怪
Please, let's not accuse anyone,
我们的旅行伙伴和同盟之间也不要相互指责
neither our traveling companions, nor our allies.
很好,我接受你的道歉
Very well, I accept your apology.
你询问我的意见,给我的工作打分时间总是会证明我是对的
You ask for my opinions, mark my words, time always proves I'm right.
就是在这样的氛围之下
This was the atmosphere in which I was destined
我差不多做了一个环绕半个地球的航行
to make a voyage halfway around the globe.
我们到达巴拿马的时候,我们所熟悉的世界已经变得支离破碎
By the time we'd reached Panama, the world we'd known was falling apart.
马其诺防线遭受了两翼包抄
The Maginot Line was outflanked.
不可击败的法国♥军♥队溃不成军
The invincible French Army was on the run.
消息迅速传开
Events were happening with alarming swiftness.
马其诺防线遭包抄
"Maginot line flanked."
这是我们盟友的失误,先生,英国人还有比利时人
Fault of our allies, sir. British, the Belgians.
我对你说过什么?他们让我们的防线遭到了包抄
What did I tell you? They let our line get flanked.
法国要诅咒她同这些外国盟友,纠缠在一起的那一天
France can curse the day she let herself get mixed up with foreign alliances.
- 长官?
- Sir?
- 不要
- No.
穿过巴拿马海峡
Passing through the Panama Canal,
我们开始向马赛航行
the Ville de Nancy set her helm for Marseille.
离开克隆港后两天,无线电广播依旧播放着这些消息
Two days out of Colón, the wireless buzzed continuously.
到处都是敌人鱼雷袭击我们的新闻
The air was full of the news of torpedoings and hostile raiders.
嘿,船桥。潜水艇!
Ahoy, the bridge. Submarine!
- 在什么位置?
- Where away?
- 右舷三十度,船长
- Thirty degrees starboard, sir.
发出警报
Sound the alarm.
- 你看到什么了?
- What do you see?
- 可疑的船只
- Some sort of suspicious craft.
还不能肯定
Can't be sure.
- 准备好武器
- Man the guns.
- 是,长官
- Aye, sir.
- 别开火
- Hold the fire.
- 是,长官
- Aye, sir.
我们随时都有可能受到鱼雷的攻击
We'll have a torpedo in our belly any minute.
- 别开火
- Hold your fire.
- 别开火
- Hold your fire.
那不是潜水艇
Well, it's no sub.
只是一艘小船,不是吗?
It's a craft of some sort, isn't it?
- 小船?
- A boat?
- 或者独木舟
- Or a canoe.
往那边看
See there.
有一个人
That's a man.
他还活着
He's alive.
也许是某个遭受鱼雷袭击的船只上的幸存者
Probably survivors from some torpedoed ship.
右满舵
Hard starboard.
- 右满舵
- Hard starboard.
- 右满舵
- Hard starboard.
慢点
Slowly.
停,下去一艘救生艇
Stop. Lower a boat.
解除战斗准备
Let go of the grapple lashings.
利索点
Hurry.
快点,快点
Faster, faster.
快点
Hurry.
小心点,兄弟们
Easy with them, men.
已经奄奄一息了
Pretty far gone.
我需要这个
I needed that.
我们已经二十天没有吃东西了
We've been without food for 20 days.
五天没有喝水
Without water for five.
现在我不会问你们任何问题的
Then I won't plague you with questions right now.
把他们抬到船尾的房♥间里去
Put these men in the aft house.
- 准备好预备房♥间
- Set up the extra cots.
- 是,长官
- Aye, sir.
- 把门打开
- Open up that door.
- 来吧,小心点
- Come on. Easy now.
让厨师去弄些肉汤来,让他们睡会儿
Tell Cook to bring them some broth. Then let them sleep.
问问水手们能不能给他们几件衣服
And you might ask the men if they can spare them some clothes.
是,长官
Aye, sir.
马洛船长,你怎么看这些人?他们是法国人吗?
Captain Malo, what is your opinion of these fellows? Are they French?
其中一个是,但是他们在一只印度独木舟上做什么?
One of them is, at least. But what would they be doing in an Indian canoe?
他们是水手,很简单
They are not seamen, that's plain.
如果我们去非洲海岸
If we're off the African coast,
我敢保证他们是某个苦役营的逃犯
I'd wager 10-to-1 that they were deserters from one of our disciplinary battalions.
这是这么认为的吗?少校
Don't you say so, Major?
不,我不这么认为。因为我们不去非洲海岸
No, I do not. Since we're not off the African coast,
你的推理缺少一些闪光的才智
your reasoning lacks something of being brilliant.
用你的眼睛去挖掘事实才对,先生
Learn to examine the facts, man. Use your eyes.
弗莱辛内特上尉,也许你能做得更好
Captain Freycinet, perhaps you can do better.
如果你想知道事实真♥相♥,你最好让那些人自己说
If you want the facts, you'd better let the men explain for themselves.
我会去听一堆谎言的
I will, and hear a pack of lies.
还没有听他们说,你就开始谴责他们了?这是不是有点不公平?
You condemn them without a hearing? Isn't that unfair?
不,这很公平,因为我知道他们是谁
No, it is not unfair, because I know who they are.
- 你是说你曾经见过他们?
- You mean you've seen them before?
- 不,今天早上之前,我从没有见过他们
- No, I never saw them before this morning.
但这不是问题的实质,因为我有不错的推理能力
But that is immaterial, since I have certain modest deductive powers.
雷诺的思路是对的,但是他缺少正确的逻辑
Lenoir was on the right track, though he lacked the logic to carry it through.
这些家伙面相不善
These fellows have the convict look about them.
其中一些人也许曾在部队服役但不是最近
Some of them may have served in the disciplinary battalions, but not recently.
先生们,本着一种怀疑的态度,他们是来自恶魔之岛的逃亡者
Gentlemen, beyond a shadow of a doubt, they are fugitives from Devil's Island.
从卡宴(法属圭亚那首府)来的?不可能,我们离卡宴起码有1500公里
From Cayenne? lmpossible. We are at least 1,500 miles from Cayenne.
你的意思是他们乘坐那艘小独木舟来了这么一段远航?
Do you mean to tell me they have made such a voyage in that small open canoe?
你不了解这些家伙,马洛,我是说他们的特点
You don't know these fellows, Malo. The type, I mean.
几年前我曾驻扎在卡宴
I was stationed in Cayenne a dozen years ago.
我味到了罪犯的气味
I learned the smell of the convict.
一种绝望而恶俗的味道
A more depraved and desperate set of scoundrels cannot be found.
不管你怎么想
No matter what your opinion,
我建议我们还是先听听他们自己怎么说
I suggest we hear what they have to say for themselves.
随你的便
As you wish.
他们的谎言一定很可笑,我要揭穿他们
I shall be amused at their lies and by exposing them.
- 到时候见,先生们
- We'll see, gentlemen.
- 谢谢
- Thank you.
- 晚安
- Good evening.
- 晚安,先生
- Good evening, sir.
各位请注意
Come to attention, you men.
你也是
You, too.
没人教过你在长官面前要立正吗?
Haven't you been taught to stand in the presence of officials?
不
No.
没关系,这是一艘民用货船,不是什么军事用船
Never mind. This is a free ship and not an armored compound.
我想我们都可以坐下来谈
I think we can all be seated.
谢谢您,先生
Thank you, sir.
好吧,你们似乎远离家乡
Well, you men seem to be a long way from home.
- 你们是法国人吗?你们都是?
- You're French? The lot of you?
- 是的,先生
- Yes, sir.
你叫什么名字?
What's your name?
雷诺特
Renault.
也许这些人现在可以告诉我们,他们是谁?从哪里来?
Perhaps these men will now tell us who they are and where they come from.
好的,先生,他们是委内瑞拉来的矿工
Willingly, sir. They are gold miners from Venezuela.
电影精选列表