- Oh, come on, Paula.
都结束了,没有人受伤
I tell you it's all over. Nobody got hurt.
不是这个,让
It's not that, Jean.
你在说什么?
What are you talking about?
亲爱的,我们要离开这儿,他们在找你
Darling, you've got to get away. They're looking for you.
谁在找我?你在说什么呢?
Who's looking for me? What are you talking about?
警♥察♥
The police.
你被通缉了,让,因为谋杀
You're wanted, Jean, for murder.
是的
Yes.
这里
There.
让·马特勒克涉嫌谋杀
我不会逃走的
I'm not gonna run away.
法国一定还有正义的存在
There still must be some justice left in France.
但是,让,你没有看到,那些用钱解决这些问题的人吗
But, Jean, don't you see that the same people who can pay for riots and killing
你可以雇佣法官和陪审团?
can hire courts, judges and juries?
他们逃脱不了的肮脏的谋杀...
They can't get away with it, the dirty, murdering...
求你了,亲爱的,如果你爱我
Please, darling, if you love me.
一定有真♥相♥大白的一天
There's still room for the truth.
但是你不能在报纸上刊登出来了
But you can't print the truth on a smashed press.
不,但是我依然可以发表言论
No, but I can still talk.
我要回去接受审讯,我必须去
I'm going back and stand trial. I've got to.
但是你什么都证明不了
But you won't prove anything.
你会被杀死的,我想让你去战斗,让,而不是被杀害
You'll get yourself killed. I want you to fight, Jean, not be a martyr.
这不仅仅是关于我们的事,这事关国家的存亡
It's not just us, our lives, it's the life of our country.
如果我们离开这儿到其他的国家去
If we get away, go to America or somewhere,
我们可以做些有用的事
we can do something about it.
我们可以大声说出事实真♥相♥,让人们知道究竟发生了什么
We can shout the truth and tell people what's going on.
让,求你了
Jean, please.
好吧,我们走
All right, we'll go.
让?
Jean?
让?你还醒了吗?
Jean? Are you awake?
- 让!
- Jean!
- 我在这儿
- Here I am. Out here.
噢,亲爱的,吓死我了
Oh, darling. I was so frightened.
我睡不着,我本不想打扰你
I couldn't sleep. I tried not to wake you.
- 马特勒克先生?
- Monsieur Matrac?
- 是的
- Yes.
你被捕了
You're under arrest.
因为煽动暴♥动♥并参与阴谋
"For the crime of inciting a riot and for complicity in the events
导致拉乌尔.杜兰的死亡
"which led to the death of one Raoul Dulaine
以及其他背叛法国的行为
"and for other traitorous acts against the Republic of France,
我宣判
"I sentence you to 15 years
- 你将在圭亚那地区服刑15年
- "in the penal colony of Guiana."
- 哦,让!
- Oh, Jean!
我会等你,我会等你
I'll be waiting. I'll be waiting.
你能怀疑这样的一个人不爱国吗?
Can you doubt that this man is a patriot?
不,他是个伟大的爱国者
No. He is a great patriot.
他是我们的领导者
He's the man to lead us.
但是他在哪儿?我们怎么才能找到他?
But where is he? Where can we find him?
他很孤独,他还要在那儿呆上两个月
He's in solitary. He will be there for another two months.
他犯了什么错?
What was his offence?
有一封从他的家乡来的信,写信的人和他的关系很亲密
Well, there was a letter from someone very dear to him at home.
一个警卫拿它开了个肮脏的玩笑,把信丢到了泥巴里
One of the guards made a dirty joke and dropped the letter in the mud,
马特勒克捅了他一刀
so Matrac knifed him.
禁闭两个月?
Two months?
一个人呆在那样的地方两天,就会发疯了
Men have gone mad in the ch鈚eau in two days.
马特勒克不会
Not Matrac.
毛瑞斯可以给他捎个口信,告诉他我们的计划
Marius could get word to him of our plans.
当然,他是个值得等待的人,即使要等上两年
Sure, and he would be worth waiting for, even it were two years.
在约瑟夫的小岛上,有一个这世上绝无仅有的建筑物
Here on St. Joseph's Isle, there's a building like nothing else in the world.
呆在这儿的人都会发疯
One can go mad in these pits.
除了墙,什么都看不到
Nothing to see except blank walls.
除了逃跑,没有其他的想法
Nothing to think about except escape.
除了自己的脉搏,听不到任何声音
No sound except the beat of one's own pulse.
慢慢的一个人的意志就会消退
Slowly one's mind, like one's body and soul, gives way.
然后,这个时候,人就发疯了
Then, when this happens, one is put on the mad side of the barracks.
在这之前,他还可以保持镇定
Until this happens, one may remain in the cells of the other half,
这时候人还没有疯而是快疯了
where men are not mad, but only going mad.
马特勒克已经在这儿呆了很长时间,我敢发誓他是个爱国主义者
Here for long months had been Matrac, the man I had sworn was a patriot.
因为他充满炽热感情的性格
Because of his intense and fiery nature,
囚禁对马特勒克尤为难以忍♥受
imprisonment was especially bitter to Matrac.
但是慢慢的
But somehow, slowly and bitterly,
单独监禁的日子结束了
the days of his solitary confinement went by.
法国的正义
French justice.
美丽,又颓废的法国
Beautiful, decadent France.
一个把自己的生命交给法♥西♥斯♥的国家啊
A country that gives birth to a bunch of rotten Fascist panderers.
我讨厌法国
I hate France.
他不停地跟自己说话,很快他就会像其他人一样疯掉
He's talking to himself all the time now. He'll soon be crazy like the rest of them.
不是我,朋友
Not me, my friend.
你要好好地招待马特勒克先生
You will pay special attention to Monsieur Matrac.
他是个有名望的人,政♥治♥家的朋友、有影响力的人
He's a famous person, friend of politicians. He has influence, as you see.
你们和法国一样腐♥败♥
You're as rotten as the France that pays you.
如果马特勒克先生要写信
If any letters come for Monsieur Matrac,
你要马上给他发出去
you will see that they are delivered at once.
马特勒克先生不喜欢等待
Monsieur Matrac does not like to be kept waiting.
这次你完了
Now you'll get it.
不服从命令
Incorrigible.
马特勒克?毛瑞斯
Matrac? Marius.
- 嘿!你来这儿干什么?
- Hey! What are you doing there?
- 没什么
- Nothing.
这是我们选出来的领导
This, then, was the man we had selected to lead us.
从地牢里出来的时候,一切已经准备就绪
By the time he returned from the rock, everything was in readiness.
聪明的毛瑞斯甚至把自己弄成了我们牢房♥的看守
Clever Marius had even gotten himself assigned keeper of our barracks.
格兰佩尔已经准备好了独木舟,在马罗尼的沼泽地等着我们
Grandp鑢e was waiting for us with a canoe in the swamps of the Maroni.
就在今晚,一切都已准备就绪
This was the night. Everything was in readiness.
所有的运气...
With any luck at all...
今晚十点前
Tonight before 10:00.
我也要走
I'm going, too.
- 去哪儿?
- Where?
- 和你一起
- With you.
- 地方不够了
- There's no room.
- 不让我走,我就揭发
- Unless I go, I squeal.
好吧,比乔,你也一起走
All right, Bijou, you go.
快点睡觉!!!别说话!!!
我们在黑暗中等待
We waited in the semi-darkness.
九点
9:00.
九点半
9:30.
差五分十点
Five minutes to 10:00.
差一分十点
One minute to 10:00.
比乔
Bijou.
- 比乔在哪儿?我没看见他
- Where is Bijou? I don't see him.
- 他改变了主意
- He changed his mind.
- 嗨,格兰佩尔
- Hi, Grandp鑢e.
- 格兰佩尔
- Grandp鑢e.
你们做到了
You made it.
不,我们没有,我们还在牢房♥里
No, we didn't. We are still back in the barracks.
别说笑了
Save your jokes.
- 你就是格兰佩尔?
- So you're Grandp鑢e?
- 你是马特勒克
- And you're Matrac.
很高兴你可以带领我们回去与敌人战斗
I'm glad you're going to lead us back to fight for our country.
我们最好马上离开
Well, we better shove off.
嘿,当心船桨每次滑动,都会让水进来
Hey, be careful with that paddle. Each time you splash, we ship water.
没办法,船上的人太多了
I can't help it. The boat is overloaded.
如果现在出海,不知道会发生什么
If we have to bail now, what's going to happen
大海汹涌的水浪?我们会被掀翻的
when we hit the rough water of the ocean? We'll be swamped.
不要再吵了,我们必须冒一次险了
Stop yapping. We'll have to take that chance.
天变亮了
It's getting light.
我们要离开小河,到沙滩上躲一下
We'll get off the river and hide out on that sand spit.
今晚启程
Put out to sea tonight.
四
Four.
五
Five.
- 我们人数太多了
电影精选列表