我们中有三个人出生在法国,但是移♥民♥到了委内瑞拉
Three of us, though born in France, are naturalized Venezuelans.
其他两个是出生在委内瑞拉具有法国血统的人
The other two were born in Venezuela of French parentage.
我明白,什么地方?
I see. Where?
是这样的,我们一起干活
Well, we were working a placer claim
在奥里诺科河以北300公里的地方
300 miles up a branch of the Orinoco.
您肯定没有去过那里,先生
Doubtless, you've never been there, sir.
在森林深处只能乘独木舟进去
It's deep in the jungle. You reach it only by canoe.
两个月前我们才听说爆发了战争
We heard of the war only two months ago.
- 那里一定是一片荒野
- It must be a wilderness, that place.
- 噢,是的长官,非常可怕
- Oh, yes, sir. It's terrible.
没有广播,没有房♥屋,方圆100公里内没有居民
There's no radio, no settlement, no civilization within 100 miles.
- 你们怎么知道战争爆发的消息的?
- How did the news reach you?
- 很偶然的机会,船长
- Just by chance, Captain.
您知道,这地区有一些印度人,他们收集橡胶
You see, there are Indian rubber gatherers in that region.
他们中的三个人从海边来到我们的营地收橡胶
Three of them, just coming in from the coast, stopped at our camp.
还记得吗?
Remember?
然后我们从他们那儿买♥♥了一些生活补给品
Well, so we bought a few supplies from them,
有一把斧子是用一张许多个月之前的加拉加斯报纸包着的
among other things, an axe wrapped in a Caracas newspaper many months old.
- 什么报纸?
- What paper was that?
- 加拉加斯日报
- The Caracas Diario.
我还记得日期是11月3号♥
I even remember the date. November 3.
报纸头条就是关于战争的消息
The first news of the war we heard
我们得知阿尔萨斯的马其诺防线遭受了袭击
told us of a raid from the Maginot Line in Alsace.
非常巧
Very odd.
- 你们很关注嘛?
- And you were interested?
- 那是自然,先生
- Naturally, sir.
和你们一样,我们也是法国人
We are Frenchmen, just like yourselves.
- 我们想回家...去战斗
- We wanted to go home and... To fight.
- 可能吧
- - Likely..
- 你叫什么名字?
- You. What's your name?
- 马特勒克
- Matrac.
显然你是他们的头儿,能告诉我们点什么吗?
Obviously, you are the leader. Suppose you tell us?
- 我来代表我的朋友们说两句
- I'll speak for my friend.
- 让你说你就说
- Speak when you're spoken to.
坐下,坐下
Sit down, sit down.
好了吗?开始吧
Well? Go on.
我们没有头儿,我们都是平等的
We have no leader. We're all equal. We're a group of free men.
- 你,你想说点什么吗?
- You. You who wished to speak just now.
- 谢谢,先生
- Thank you, sir.
你对我们返回法国的举动感到怀疑,对此我并不感到惊讶
You were incredulous over our attempt to return to France, and I don't wonder.
因为这是一次冒险
Because it was an adventure
只有内心深处的爱国情结才能驱使一个人这么做
that only the deepest feelings of patriotism could inspire.
我们所拥有的,长官,只有一艘独木舟,还有二百盎司的金沙
All we had, sir, was our little canoe, together with 200 ounces of gold dust.
我们打算向西航行
Our plan was to sail westward
希望在那里找到一艘巴拿马的船,然后带我们去法国
to where we could catch a boat for Panama and from there to France.
但是我们遭遇了巨浪
But we were upset by a huge swell,
装着我们的金沙和护照的铁盒子丢了
and the iron box that contained the gold and our passports were lost.
但是我们决定继续航行
We righted the boat and went on, nevertheless.
从那个时候开始,我们迷失方向了
From then on, we were lost.
很绝望,没有桅杆,帆也不见了
Helpless. No mast, sail gone,
少校先生,我说的是实话
and, mon Commandant, on my word of honor,
这是你看到我们三周以前发生的事
all this happened three weeks before you sighted us.
你也是移♥民♥到了委内瑞拉?
You're one of the naturalized Venezuelans?
- 是的,先生
- Yes, sir.
- 你的家在哪儿?
- Where was your home there?
- 玻利瓦尔城
- Ciudad Bolívar.
- 后面的那个人
- You at the back there.
怎么?你听不懂他的话,他的口音很纯正
So? You didn't catch him. His accent is perfect.
你们也没有任何证件?没有身份证明?
And you have no papers of any sort? No proof of identity?
没有,先生
No, sir.
正如毛瑞斯所说的,他们都来自奥里诺科河深处
As Marius so truthfully told, they're all at the bottom of the Orinoco.
明白了,都来自奥里诺科河深处
I see. All at the bottom of the Orinoco River.
- 是的
- Yes.
- 非常好,非常方便
- Very good. Very convenient.
是不是?我们要好好看看
Or is it? We shall see.
你还有什么问题吗,马洛船长?
Do you have any further questions, Captain Malo?
没有了,少校,你问的问题已经涵盖了我们所有的疑问
No, Commandant. You've asked quite enough questions for all of us.
没错,我想我问的很充分了
Yes, I think I've been thorough.
- 在这儿呆着还好吧?
- Have everything you need here?
- 谢谢您,船长
- Thank you, Captain.
是的船长,您对我们非常好
Yes, Captain. You've been more than good to us.
很好
Fine.
少校,他们也许扰乱了你的夜晚活动
Well, Commandant, I'm afraid they spoiled your evening.
他们说的似乎非常真实而坦白
Their story seemed perfectly plausible and straightforward to me.
真实?先生,那都是显而易见的谎言
Plausible, sir? It was a structure of transparent falsehoods.
我一直都相信我的直觉,先生,不管别人对我说什么
I always trust my instinct, sir, never what men tell me,
特别是那些罪犯,他们都是说谎专家
especially convicts. All convicts are liars.
少校已经说了,他们说的我一点都不信
The Commandant has said it. I don't believe a word of their story.
马洛船长,我对这些无赖已经有安排了
Captain Malo, I've come to a decision regarding those rogues.
- 是吗?
- You have?
- 是的,首先
- Yes, in the first place,
- 你给了他们太多的自♥由♥
- you allow too much freedom.
- 那我应该怎么做呢?
- What do you propose I should do?
当然是交给警♥察♥,船一到马赛我们就这么办
Turn them over to the police, of course, the moment we arrive in Marseille.
如果他们是一些很诚实的人呢
If they are honest men, as you so naively suppose,
- 他们没什么可害怕的
- they've nothing to fear.
- 还有什么事吗?
- Anything else?
还有,他们要被关押起来
In the meantime, they're to be locked up in the brig.
马洛船长,作为法国♥军♥队的代表
Captain Malo, as the ranking representative of the Army of France,
我要求这样
I demand it.
很高兴,你还记得叫我船长
I'm glad you remembered to call me Captain.
没有我的命令在我的船上任何人都不得被关押起来
No one will be locked up on my ship while I command.
这家伙真是让人难以容忍♥
Man's becoming insufferable.
还好,等到了马赛他说的话就没用了
Fortunately, his word will not be the final one when we get to Marseille.
你说的完全正确,少校先生,这个人难以容忍♥
You're absolutely right, mon Commandant. The man's insufferable.
- 我们的航速是多少?
- What's our speed?
- 15节。180度,长官
- Ten-and-a-half knots. 180 revolutions, sir.
- 195度方向,全速前进
- Full speed and 195 revolutions.
- 是,先生
- Aye, aye, sir.
我想在黄昏前到达危险地带
I want to reach the danger zone by nightfall.
195度方向。全速前进
Full speed. 195 revolutions.
- 晚安
- Good evening.
- 晚安
- Good evening.
今天很不错
Fine day.
任何一天,只要能让我们离法国更近一点,都是好日子
Any day that takes us closer to France is a fine day.
我感到担心,我是说对你们而言
I wonder. On your account, I mean.
我来是提醒你们,你们要小心
I was coming in to tell you, to warn your men of something.
杜瓦尔少校认为
Commandant Duval is of the opinion
你和你的朋友是卡宴苦役营的逃犯
that you and your friends have escaped from Cayenne.
还有一些人也这么认为
Some of the others, too.
如果我不告诉你这些
And I wouldn't be fair if I didn't tell you
你会认为我也有这种结论
that I've come to the same conclusion myself.
能在这儿等我一会儿吗?
Will you wait here a moment, please?
您要进来吗?
Will you come in, please?
请坐
Sit down.
谢谢
Thank you.
上尉,雷诺特告诉了我们你说的话,我们已经一块商量了一会儿
Captain, Renault's told us what you said, and we've been talking here together.
没什么可隐瞒的。这是真的。我们是卡宴苦役营的逃犯
There's nothing to do. It's true. We're convicts escaped from Cayenne.
我们是法国人,不管是不是罪犯,我们可以杀德国佬
We're Frenchmen. Convicts or not, we can kill Germans.
- 还有什么比这个更重要吗?
- What is more important than that?
- 闭嘴,你知道什么?
- Shut up. What do you know about it?
我们和很多没有去过卡宴的好法国人一样
We're as good Frenchmen as a lot who have never been sent to Cayenne.
我们不是软弱的人,我们可以杀死德国佬
We are not soft, us convicts. We can kill Germans.
不要说了,佩蒂特
Keep out of this, Petit.
- 为什么告诉我们,上尉?
- Why have you told us this, Captain?
- 让你们小心
- To put you on your guard.
这么说你站在我们这一边?
You're for us, then?
没错,法国需要男子汉
Yes. France needs men.
看见了吗?我告诉你们了他会站在我们这一边
You see? I told you he would be for us.
- 即便我们是罪犯?
- Even if we are convicts?
电影精选列表