- We are one too many.
- 没错
- Yes.
如果比乔也来了,现在我们已经在河底了
If Bijou had come onboard, we would all be at the bottom of the river by now.
我知道你们在想什么
I know what the rest of you are thinking.
- 我是最重的
- I am the heaviest.
- 没错
- That's right.
没错,你运气很好佩蒂特,但是你是被挑选出来的人,对吗?马特勒克?
Well, it's hard luck, Petit, but you are elected, isn't he, Matrac?
什么,把佩蒂特留下,我们怎么去杀德国人?
What, leave Petit when we're going home to kill Germans?
你怎么想的,格兰佩尔?他绝对不能被丢下
What do you say to that, Grandp鑢e? Whoever stays, it can't be him.
- 但是他是最重的人
- But he weighs more than any of us.
- 的确
- So he does.
你说吧,格兰佩尔,这是你的独木舟
Well, speak up, Grandp鑢e. It's your canoe.
没错,如果不是格兰佩尔,我们都走不了
That's right. If it wasn't for Grandp鑢e, none of us would be going.
他第一个跟谁说的?不是你,你甚至都不在场
And who did he speak to first? Not to you. You weren't even there.
这有什么关系?我比你们都轻
What's that got to do with it? I'm smaller than any of you.
加洛都比我重十磅
Even Garou weighs a good 10 pounds more than I do.
没有你,独木舟正好可以起航
You weigh enough to lighten the canoe all that's needed.
- 是吗?谁打算把这句话告诉马特勒克?
- Yeah? And who got the word to Matrac?
- 你们都他好的闭嘴
- Shut up, the bunch of you.
你...
You...
格兰佩尔?
Well, Grandp鑢e?
佩蒂特要走,你们和他一起走
Lads, Petit is going and the rest of you with him.
我留下来
It's me that stays.
- 不,你?绝不
- No. You? Never.
- 让他说完
- Let him finish.
-你怎么想的?
- What's the idea?
-好吧,是这样的
- Well, you see, lads, it's this way.
三十五年来,我认为我生命的唯一希望就是逃跑
For 35 years, I thought that the one hope of my life was to escape.
这是我所想的
Yeah, that's what I've thought.
这似乎看上去是我最后的机会
And when this came, it looked like my last chance.
我不会再有这样的机会了
I'd never have another.
但是当事情真的来临时,我突然发现我害怕海水
But, when it gets right down to it, I suddenly find that I'm afraid of the sea.
没错,我很害怕,这是事实
Yeah, and I'm scared. That's the plain truth.
我以为自己有勇气的
I thought I'd have enough courage to make this voyage,
但是现在我发现我没有
but I see now I haven't.
你在说谎,格兰佩尔
You lie, Grandp鑢e.
你是懦夫吗?我随时愿意和你交换
You, a coward? I would swap my guts for yours any day.
好吧,好吧,也许我可以坚持下来
All right, all right, maybe I could stand the voyage if it came right down to it.
但事实是,我改变了主意
But the fact is, I've changed my mind.
我不想走了
I don't want to go.
这里就像我的家,我会想念这里的
This place is kind of a home to me now. I'd miss it.
你说谎,格兰佩尔
You lie, Grandp鑢e.
听我说,包括你,马特勒克
Listen to me. You, too, Matrac.
这是我的独木舟,谁上船我说了算
It's my canoe. Who goes in my canoe is up to me to say.
我说的是你们上船我留下来
And I say it's you that goes and me that stays.
我已经65了
I'm past 65.
已经无力再为国而战
I'm too old to fight.
这就是原因,明白了吗?
That was the idea of getting away, wasn't it?
不对吗?
Or was it?
你们已经向我保证
I've got your promise on that.
我想再听一遍正式的,再说一次
I think I'd like to have it again, kind of formal.
不是点头,而是说出来,就像你们在教堂里做的那样
Not just nods, but words, like you would speak in church, maybe.
- 你想让我们再说一遍?
- You want us to say our beads?
- 闭嘴、毛瑞斯
- Shut up, Marius.
说什
What words?
一下子我也不知道具体说什么
I don't exactly know when it comes down to it.
我要好好组织一下
I'll have to make them up as I go along.
首先,你们所有人都站起来
First, get up, all of you.
举起右手,现在开始
Raise your right hand. That's to begin with.
这是你们和我之间的约定
This is between you and me.
你们先说“我”,然后是你们的名字
Now first you say "I," and then your name.
我...
I...
我发誓会尽我所能...
Promise that I will do everything in my power...
我发誓会尽我所能...
"Promise that I will do everything in my power."
回到我的祖国法国...
...to reach France, our country...
回到我的祖国法国...
...to reach France, our country...
我们任何时刻都深爱的祖国
...our mother country we love in fair weather or foul.
我们任何时刻都深爱的祖国
"Our mother country we love in fair weather or foul."
我发誓为她而战...
I promise to fight for her...
我发誓为她而战...
"I promise to fight for her."
直到我流干最后一滴血
...to the last drop of my blood.
直到我流干最后一滴血
"To the last drop of my blood."
我想就这些了
I guess that's all,
赶快上船吧,不要浪费了这股顺风
except to get in the boat and not waste any more of this good wind.
好运
Good luck.
好运
Good luck.
好运
Good luck.
你看到了,上尉,来到这儿我们经历了很多事情
So you see we have gone through quite something to get this far, Captain,
现在没有人让我们再回去
and nobody is going to make us turn back now,
多亏了那位没有和我们一起来的长者
if only for the little old man who didn't get to come with us.
没错,格兰佩尔才是我们故事里真正的英雄
Yes, Grandp鑢e is the real hero of our story.
我同意你说的
I agree with you.
你们同他一起立下的誓言很感人
That was a good oath you swore with the old man.
- 我不会成为你们的绊脚石
- I wouldn't want to be the one to break it.
- 誓言不会被打破
- It will not be broken.
我们彼此信任
We trust each other.
看来,我们谈了整整一个晚上
Well, we've talked all night.
- 你们应该睡会儿了
- You men should get some sleep.
- 等等
- Now, wait.
- 你会帮助我们吗?
- Are you going to help us?
- 是的,我会告诉马洛船长
- Yes. I'll speak to Captain Malo.
他和我一样认为法国欢迎所有的战士
He agrees with me that no soldier is unwelcome to France.
所有船员上甲板,所有船员上甲板
All hands on deck. All hands on deck.
所有船员上甲板,所有船员上甲板
All hands on deck. All hands on deck.
兄弟们
Men,
我刚收到了一条关系到我们所有人的电报
I have just received a wireless message which is of concern to all of us.
6月23日
"June 23.
在贝当元帅领导之下的法国
"France, under the leadership of Marshal Pétain,
已同德国签订了停战协议
"has signed an armistice with Germany.
根据协议,一个临时政♥府♥已经在维希建立
"According to reports, an emergency government has been set up in Vichy,
目前正在同德国人协商
"and is negotiating with the Germans.
根据协定,纳粹将占领我们的首都
"It is agreed that the Nazis will occupy the capital
希♥特♥勒♥将率领军队进驻巴黎
"and that Hitler will make a triumphant entry into Paris."
我不想表现出大家共同的感情
I will not try to express the common feelings of all of us
在我们祖国历史上最黑暗的一天
on this blackest day in the history of our motherland.
如果有最新的消息传来我会把它们贴在公告板上
As further details are received, they will be posted on the bulletin board.
你们要继续履行自己的职责
You will now carry on with your duties.
- 让我把舵
- Take the altitude.
- 是,长官
- Yes, sir.
那么?
Well?
我很担心,弗莱辛内特上尉,我想听听你的建议
I'm worried, Captain Freycinet. I want your advice.
关于什么?
About what?
如果我按照命令回到马赛,你知道接下来会发生什么
If I follow my orders and go to Marseille, you'll see what will happen.
我的船和一船资都将落入德国人之手
My ship and her cargo will fall into hands that are friendly to Berlin.
你可以想象到德国人有多高兴
You can imagine how delighted the Germans would be
- 6000吨♥镍矿的大礼包
- with a gift of 6,000 tons of nickel ore.
- 没错
- Yeah.
他们或维希政♥府♥都不会得到它们,还有这艘船
Well, they're not going to get it or the Ville de Nancy, either.
我会改变航向,去英格兰
When the watch changes, I'm altering our course for England.
好的
Fine.
杜瓦尔怎么办?
What about Duval?
他将对此一无所知,新航线将保密
He is to know nothing about it. The new course will be kept a secret.
我的船员会知道的,他们会和你一样高兴
My mates will know, naturally. They'll be as pleased as yourself.
我可以相信每一个水手
I can count on every one of the seamen,
但是在轮机舱的人,我一个也不信任
but the engine room, they're not to be trusted,
尤其是轮机长,你知道他有多讨厌英格兰
least of all, the Chief. You know how he hates the English.
那些罪犯你怎么看?
What's your opinion of the convicts?
一旦遇到麻烦,他们还会站在我们这一边吗?
In the event of trouble, will they be with us?
- 全体毫无例外
- To a man, I think.
- 全体毫无例外,除了马特勒克
- To a man, except Matrac.
他会怎么领导他的手下
电影精选列表