- Who?
博蒙特被打伤了,快点,他流了很多血
Beaumont is hit. Hurry, he's bleeding all over the place.
- 还有别人吗?
- Anyone else?
- 是的,马特勒克
- Yeah, Matrac.
他打掉了两架梅塞施米特式战斗机,但没有打中第三架
He got two Messerschmitts. He didn't get the third one.
这是给他儿子生日写的,我们没能送过去
It was for his kid's birthday. We couldn't make it.
我的战友
My comrades,
我想这时能给他的朋友们说的
I can think of no more fitting last words for our friend
就是他亲自写给儿子的信
than those which he himself wrote as his last words
很遗憾这封信没能送出去
and wasn't able to deliver.
我亲爱的儿子
"My dear son,
今天你五岁了,可你的爸爸从没有见过你
"today you are 5 years old, and your father has never seen you.
但总有一天,世界和平时,我们会相见,我直到那一天都会给你写信的
"But someday, in a better world, he will. I write to you of that day.
到那时我们就可以一起拉着手散步,互相看着对方
"Together we walk, hand in hand. We walk and we look.
还有我们会看到一些很棒的东西
"And some of the things we see are wonderful,
和一些很糟糕的事
"and some are terrible.
广阔的大地上埋葬着1♥0♥0♥0♥0♥名法国人
"On a green stretch of ground are 10,000 graves,
你的内心会感到愤怒
"and you feel hatred welling up in your heart.
但是这样的事情不会发生了
"This was, but it will never be again.
这个世界已经被治愈了
"The world has been cured since your father treated
因为你的父亲用刚毅和热血治愈了一切
"that terrible abscess on its body with iron and fire.
还有成千上万的人同他一起
"And there were millions of healers who worked with him
以确保不会再有悲剧发生
"and made sure there would be no recurrence.
他们的努力为你赢得了未来
"Their deadly conflict was waged to decide your future.
你的朋友对你的痛苦无动于衷
"Your friends did not spare themselves and were ruthless to your foes.
你是他们的后代”
"You are the heir
你的父亲和你的朋友用鲜血为你赢得了这一切
"of what your father and your friends won for you with their blood.
从他们的手里你接过了快乐和自♥由♥的旗帜
"From their hands, you have received the flag of happiness and freedom.
我的儿子,去担当他们为你开创的新时代的主人吧
"My son, be the standard-bearer of the great age they have made possible.
如果善良的人再创建一个松懈或失望的世界
"It would be too tragic if the men of goodwill
那将是一场悲剧
"should ever be lax or fail again to build a world
年轻人可以毫无恐惧地去爱
"where youth may love without fear,
父母可以同孩子一起生活
"and where parents may grow old with their children,
每一个人都变得有价值
"and where men will be worthy of each other's faith.
好好照顾你的妈妈.让
"Take care of your mother, Jean.
我要把你抱在怀,亲吻你们
"I hold you in my arms. I kiss you both.
愿上帝像我一样守护并爱你们
"May God keep you and love you as I do.
晚安,直到我们的事业结束之日再见
"Good night and au revoir till our work is finished.
直到我见到你之前,你要铭记
"And until I see you, remember this.
法国永存,法兰西万岁
"France lives. Vive la France."
这封信会送出去的
That letter will be delivered.
电影精选列表