We finished them. We've shown the dirty Germans.
你干得太棒了
It was great, what you did.
我们都干得好,我只是凑巧拿着枪而已
We all did it. I just happened to get to the gun.
我们要把他们都干掉,对吧?
We'll destroy them all, won't we?
就像我们打掉那架飞机一样
Just like we got this plane.
把他们赶出法国
Drive them out of France.
我们当然会的
Of course we will.
我们把矿石拿到英国去了
Well, we got the ore to England,
并且非常高兴他们马上就要拿到了
and very glad they were to get it.
- 这些人也跟着来这儿
- Got the men there, too.
- 他们要被拘捕吗?
- They weren't interned?
哦,不,我们会把故事写成他们是从被鱼雷攻击的船上幸存的人
Oh, no. We all stuck with the story they were survivors from a torpedoed ship.
我现在想起这位马特勒克了
I remember this Matrac now.
他的报纸很小,但每个欧洲记者都敬佩他
His paper was small, but every journalist in Europe admired the fight he put up
在反对慕尼黑事件中的贡献
against appeasement in the Munich sellout.
他还在战斗
He still fights.
他们今晚扔下的炸♥弹♥就是德国人能理解的社论
The bombs they're dropping tonight are editorials the Germans will understand.
我现在嘴边有很多疑问
There are so many questions on the tip of my tongue.
保拉会重新加入她的丈夫那边吗?他有没有见过他的儿子?
Has Paula rejoined her husband? Did he ever see his son?
- 没有过,但他经常去看望他们
- Never, but he visits them often.
- 但那是怎么做到的?如果他从没见过他们
- But how, if he's never seen them?
他用一个奇特的方法看望他们
Well, he visits them in a strange way.
经常是在他有任务时
Often when he's on a bombing mission,
他会把信绑在很重的管子上扔给他们
he drops them a letter in a weighted steel tube.
当你今晚见到他时,他会申请许可
When you saw him tonight, he was asking permission
转92度去罗米利南部,扔这样一封信
to turn 92 degrees south to Romilly to drop such a letter.
所以,你看,他们事实上没有被分开
So, you see, they're not actually separated.
请再说一次,船长报告现在就要开始了
I beg your pardon, Captain. The reports are beginning to come in now.
- 轰炸机回来了
- Flights returning.
- 谢谢你,警官
- Thank you, Sergeant.
你会介意去飞机库吗?
Would you care to walk down to the hangar?
当然不会了
Why, yes, of course.
告诉我,上尉,其他人怎么了?
Tell me, Captain, what happened to the other men?
我知道马特勒克在这儿,但其他人呢?马洛船长在哪儿?
I know Matrac's here, but where are the others? Where's Captain Malo?
他在指挥扫雷舰,里面都是法国船员
He's in command of a minesweeper manned by French seamen.
他们在海峡工作,我猜他们能经常看到自己的家乡
They work in the Channel. Often, I suppose, in sight of their homeland.
- 还有加洛?
- And Garou?
- 哦,你马上会见到他的
- Oh, you'll see him.
下来一下,加洛
Step down, Garou.
曼宁,这是考博洛.加洛
Manning, this is Corporal Garou.
你好吗,考博洛?
How are you, Corporal?
他是英国最棒的机修工,不管是法国人或是英国人
He's the best mechanic in Great Britain,French or English.
给他一堆废铁,几根电线,一些旧铝罐和铝平锅
Give him some scrap iron, a bit of wires, some old aluminum pots and pans,
他就会在三小时内给你造出一架飞机
and he'll make you a plane in three hours.
您夸张了,上尉先生,我至少也得用四个小时啊
You exaggerate, mon Capitaine. It would take me four hours at least.
佩蒂特呢?
And what of Petit?
他是船员中最辛勤的人,每天工作18小时
He's a tireless member of our ground crew, often working 18 hours a day.
他现在在那儿呢,在起重机旁
There he is now, over there by the crane.
曼宁,我想这可以说明很多了
Well, Manning, I think that accounts for the lot.
还有一个,雷诺特呢?
All but one. What happened to Renault?
他从不畏惧
Not a sign of the old fear.
他是马特勒克今晚轰炸机的一名飞行员
He's the pilot of the plane in which Matrac is flying tonight.
他们正在进场降落,上尉
They're coming, mon Capitaine.
C代表查尔斯,04:17着陆
C for Charles, landed 04:17.
C代表查尔斯,04:17着陆
C for Charles, landed 04:17.
F代表弗雷迪,04:23着陆
F for Freddie, landed 04:23.
F代表弗雷迪,04:23着陆,完毕
F for Freddie, landed 04:23. Over.
N代表诺曼,04:36着陆
N for Norman, landed 04:36.
N代表诺曼,04:36着陆
N for Norman, landed 04:36.
谁命中了那个大油罐?是你吗,罗克罗伊?
Who got the big oil tank? Was it you, Rocroi?
当然是我啦,还能有谁?
Of course, who else?
谢谢你们照明弹,它帮我们大忙了
Many thanks for the lights. We made good use of it.
- 小胡子万岁!
- Heil Hitler.
- 我们今晚问候了一下希♥特♥勒♥
- We gave him heil tonight.
曼宁先生,这是轰炸机中队队长达姆皮尔
Mr. Manning, this is Squadron Leader Dompierre.
您好,曼宁先生
Hi there, Mr. Manning.
- 抽烟吗?
- How about a smoke?
- 好的,谢谢
- Yes, please.
- 雷诺特在哪儿?
- Where is Renault?
- 哦,他估计一个人
- Oh, he'll be along.
干嘛不进来,达姆皮尔?他们一着陆,我就会告诉你的
Why don't you turn in, Dompierre? I'll let you know as soon as they've landed.
不,我是个非常烦人的老母鸡,一只小鸡丢了都不行
No, I'm fussy as an old hen with one chick missing.
V代表韦克多,请回答
V for Victor, come in.
V代表韦克多,请回答,完毕
V for Victor, come in. Over to you.
- 长官,没有回应
- There is no reply, sir.
- 继续试
- Keep trying.
V代表韦克多,请回答
V for Victor, come in.
V代表韦克多,请回答,完毕
Vfor Victor, come in. Over to you.
V代表韦克多,请回答
V for Victor, come in.
除了雷诺特的飞机都回来了
All planes accounted for except Renault's.
是你允许他离开编队的
You gave him permission to leave the formation.
- 他的飞机炸毁了很多地方
- His plane took a lot of punishment.
- 是的
- Yeah.
我很担心、马特勒克,我们到不了罗米利了。我们得回到基地去
I'm afraid, Matrac, we can't make Romilly. We have to turn back to the base.
对不起,马特勒克
Sorry, Matrac.
现在你许个愿,然后把蜡烛吹灭
Now you make your wish and blow out your candles.
好的
All right.
如果许个不好的愿,是不是不好?
Is it bad to make a bad wish?
是的,让
Yes, Jean.
如果这是关于希♥特♥勒♥的呢?
Even if it is about Hitler?
你还是许个好愿望更好
Well, it's better if you make a good wish.
好的,那么我要许一个关于爸爸的愿望。我希望...
All right, then. I'll make a wish about Daddy. I wish...
哦,你不能说出你的愿望,要不就不灵了
Oh, you mustn't tell me your wish, or it won't come true.
但我还是会知道那是什么的
I'll know what it is, anyway.
现在靠近点,用力把蜡烛吹灭
Now come on closer, and blow them as hard as you can.
好的
All right.
- 好
- There.
- 我都吹灭了!
- I did it!
我可以真的长大很像爸爸了
Now I'll really grow up to be like Daddy.
我不应该说出来的
I'm not supposed to say.
哦,没关系的,小宝贝,你已经实现愿望了
Oh, well, that's all right, darling. You've got your wish already, anyway.
你很多地方都很像爸爸
You're like him in many ways.
你有他的眼睛
You have his eyes.
你有他漂亮的双手
You have his nice hands.
我希望你也能拥有他那样坚强的心
I hope you have his heart.
那是世上最棒的心吗?我赌那一定是
Was it the best heart in the world? I'll bet it was.
哦,那是颗最好的心,让
Oh, it is a very good heart, Jean.
他有一颗温柔的心和粗壮的身体
A tender heart to be in such a rugged body.
你如果长大像他,就应该好好感谢上帝
You know, you can thank God if you grow up to be like him.
我现在可以吃我的蛋糕了吗?
Can I eat my cake now?
像个好孩子一样,把你的餐巾带上
Put your napkin on like a good boy. There.
- 爸爸?
- Daddy?
- 也许是,让我们去看看
- Maybe. Let's look.
来吧,宝贝
Come on, darling.
- 是爸爸吗?你确定是他吗?
- Is it Daddy? Are you sure it's him?
- 也许是
- It may be.
- 我想是的
- I think it is.
- 他不会忘了今天的?
- But he wouldn't miss today, would he?
- 他知道今天是我的生日啊?
- Does he know it's my birthday?
- 是的,宝贝,他知道
- Yes, dear, he knows.
但他们飞走了,妈妈
But they've gone past, Mama.
- 我什么都没看到,你呢?
- I don't see anything. Do you?
- 我也是,宝贝
- No, dear.
他没有飞过来
He didn't fly over.
也许不是他
Perhaps it wasn't him.
你的耳朵像狗耳朵
Ears like a dog.
V代表韦克多呼叫狐狸,我们回来了
Vfor Victor to Fox. We're coming in.
两个引擎毁坏,控制有限,有伤亡
Two motors gone. Limited control. Casualty.
韦克多有麻烦,救护车准备
Victor in trouble. Stand by, ambulance and crash truck.
- 需要担架
- Stretcher-bearers.
- 谁?
电影精选列表