sorry. We got to go back now, right?
我结过一次婚
I was married once.
你在开玩笑吧
Are you kidding me?
你从来没告诉过我
You never told me that?
我从没告诉过任何人
I never told anybody that.
为什么不告诉我
Why didn't you tell me?
多长时间
How long?
-一年半 -是吗
- Year and a half. - Yeah?
我之前感到很难过
I used to feel so bad about it.
我真的
I really...
以为我想要
I thought I wanted that...
那样的生活 我真的
that life. I really...
我当时
And I was...
我离开了她 太糟糕了
I left her. It was awful.
然后我想
And then I thought...
我知道我需要独自一人生活
"I know I need to be alone.
我深信不疑 这就是我要做的
I'm convinced. That's what I need to do.
我需要孤身一人
I need to be alone."
我真这么想的
I thought that for sure.
然后我来到这里
And then I ended up here...
与你一起
with you.
我知道
And I knew.
就像是 这里是我的地盘
Like, "This is my spot.
这里是我的归宿
This is where I belong."
当你第一次来的时候
When you first came...
你看着这间公♥寓♥
and you were looking at this apartment
-巴里给你介绍的时候 -是啊
- when Barry was showing it to you... -Yeah.
我看见了你
...I saw you.
好吧 我当时不想让你住进来
Yeah, I didn't want you to get it.
你看起来
I know, you looked...
你看起来很奇怪
You look weird.
是的 我是说 我不知道你
Yeah, I mean, I didn't know you were
会是一个很酷的人
gonna be a cool guy and everything.
我告诉巴里你看起来像那种人
I told Barry you look like one of those guys...
你懂的 你能在新闻里看到的 他有
you know, you see on he news. He's got a...
他的冰箱里会塞满人的手脚
He's got a freezer full of hands and feet.
我告诉巴里
I told Barry,
我说 为什么你不继续找其他人呢
I said, "why don't you keep looking?"
就是这样
Yeah.
没关系
It's all right.
我遇到过其他人那样看我
I've seen people look at me like that in...
在来德爱或其他地方
a Rite Aid or something.
来德爱 美国最大的药店连锁公♥司♥之一
-人们总是那样看着我 -是啊
- People look at me like that all the time. - Yeah.
天哪 我们得解决这个问题
God. We gotta deal with this.
我想说 就趁现在 所以
I mean, it's now or never, so...
如果你愿意 我可以直接告诉你
I'll just tell you if you want.
我觉得你不会愿意的
I don't think you're gonna like it though.
-你又不知道 -我希望你能做到
- You never know. - I hope you do.
是 肥肉
It's "fatty pork."
不 不是 肥肉
No, it's not "fatty pork."
不是 肥肉
It's not "fatty pork."
是什么
What is it?
什么都不是
It's nothing.
等等
Wait.
是的 我这样设置的
Yeah, I did that.
没有答案吗
There's no answer?
是的 没有答案
No, there's no answer,
-但我有理由这么做 -骗了我两年吗
- but I have a reason. - Two years?
为什么要这样对我
Why would you do that to me?
因为当我们解谜题的时候
Because when we do puzzles...
要下很多功夫 虽然
it's a lot of work and...
很难 但很有趣
it's hard, but it's fun.
而且可以完成
And there's a finish.
你可以完成一些实际存在的事情
There's something real you can finish.
我知道
I know,
但是每当我们完成了你总是看起来不高兴
but you always look sad when we'd finish.
我没有不高兴 不 我没有
I don't look sad. No, I don't.
你看起来总是有一点难过
You always look a little sad.
你自己看不到 但是我看得出来
You don't see it. I see it.
我们很高兴 我们完成了 我们做到了
We're happy, we're done, we got it.
然后你就变得有一些难过
And then you get a little sad.
我就在想 你知道吗
I thought, "You know what?
他永远也完成不了
He'll never get it.
他永远也猜不出衬衫上的字谜
He'll never get this shirt.
这会是他最喜欢的衬衫
This will be his favorite shirt."
你还有什么其他要坦白的吗
Got any other confessions?
没了
No.
我以为你以前是个杀手 我
I thought you were a killer. I...
给了你一件没有答案的字谜衬衫
gave you a shirt with no answer.
就这样 我已经交代完了
That's it. I'm clean now.
来吧 那是最后一粒了 我们要
Come on, that's the last one. We got to...
行吧
All right.
下一步要做什么
What's the next step?
在杯子里盛4盎司[118毫升]的水
"Fill the glass with four ounces of water."
那是致死量
That's the lethal dose.
你需要把它稀释
And you dilute it.
这个药很苦 所以你需要一口气全喝完
It's bitter, so you're gonna drink it all at once.
好
Okay.
然后
And then...
几分钟之后
in a few minutes,
-你就会睡着 -嗯
- you fall asleep. - Yeah.
-然后再过几分钟 -我记得这部分内容
- And then a few minutes later... - I remember that part.
然后这是
Then there's, um...
黄色的这片是预防呕吐的
The yellow one is for anti-vomiting.
是这样 你要把它给吐出来那就没用了
That's the thing. If you vomit this up then it's all for nothing.
这个是抑制焦虑的
This is for anti-anxiety.
如果你吃了它就会
If you take it and then...
我不想吃这个 我想保持清醒
I don't want that. I want to be in my head.
好吧 这个我拿着
All right, I'll keep this.
我不吃这个 把另一个给我
I don't need that but I'll take this.
可以了
All right.
等一个小时 你吃了那片药之后
Takes an hour. After you take that pill...
我需要等一个小时吗
I got to wait an hour after?
对 你需要等一个小时药才能发挥作用
You got to wait an hour for that to take effect, yeah.
好吧 我们要
All right, we should have taken...
让我来 等等 等一下
Let me go... Hold on. Hold on.
-来吧 -咽下去的时候跟我说一声
- Go ahead. - Tell me when you swallow it.
好了
Okay.
那我们现在就干等一个小时吗
Now, so we just wait an hour?
需要等一个小时
Hmm. You got to wait an hour.
你应该随手卖♥♥掉这辆车
Yeah, you should feel free to sell the car.
是啊 也许吧
Yeah, maybe.
不管怎样 我觉得你不应该开车
I don't think you should be driving, anyway.
我确实认为你应该把我的电♥话♥留下
I do think you should keep my phone though.
不
Nah.
-不 我不想要 -什么叫"不"
- Nah, I don't want it. - What do you mean, "nah"?
你不觉得你是时候有个手♥机♥了吗
Don't you think it's time you get a phone?
是 我会买♥♥一个
Yeah, I'll get one.
我只是不想要你的
I don't want yours.
你不收邮件对吧 你的手♥机♥收不到邮件
You don't get e-mail right? You can't get e-mail on it.
我的手♥机♥没有任何毛病
Nothing wrong with my phone.
没毛病啊 我会留着它的
There's nothing wrong. I'll keep it.
我只是想要个好一点的
I just want a good one.
你都不知道怎么在手♥机♥上处理邮件
You don't even know how to do e-mail on a phone.
你都不知道你在做什么
You don't know what you're doing.
有说明书 对吧
It comes with instructions, right?
对
Yes.
-好 别这样 -什么
- Yeah, don't do that. - What?
-你在干嘛 -我在闻这棵树
- What are you doing? - I'm smelling a tree.
-我还没闻过呢 -都是虫子
- I haven't smelled it before. - There's bugs.