Yeah. We ran this place together for a long time,
所以他在这
and he's here.
所以我与他同在
So, I'm here with him.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
我就是顺嘴说的
I just blurted out, like...
抱歉 我真不擅长聊闲天
Sorry, I'm just bad at small talk.
从来都不太擅长
I've never been good at it.
我不是故意搞得你们尴尬的
I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable.
我不喜欢
I hate it.
我不喜欢这种闲聊
I hate small talk.
我在办公室工作 他们都在闲聊
I work in an office, and that's all they do.
-我不喜欢 -太傻了 对吧
- Yeah. I don't like it. - So stupid, right?
我一直在试着想那种
I keep trying to think of some kind of
更开放式的那种对话
better opening conversation line.
我一直在想到底怎么去实现 就好像
I've been worrying about how to really do it. Something like...
你想谈谈吗 不想的话也没关系
You want to talk? If you don't, it's okay.
好吧 或者是
Well, yeah. Or like...
我看见你了
I see you.
然后我要走过去
And now I'm gonna go over here.
对吧
Right?
你真可爱
You're so cute.
好吧 我要回去睡觉了
All right, I'm gonna hit the hay, guys.
别啊 你去哪啊
No. Where you going?
-咱们才聊起来 -我得休息了
- We just got started... - I gotta get some rest.
行吧 我们得走了
Okay, well, we have to go.
你不用非得来 你待着吧
You don't have to come. You can stay.
不 我想走 我也要走
No, I'm gonna go. I'm gonna go, too.
我要回房♥间睡觉 你必须保持安静
I'm just gonna go sleep in the room. You have to be quiet.
你走
You go.
你留下
You stay.
-嗯 我要走了 -别 迈克
Yeah, I'm gonna go. No, Mike.
天啊
Oh! Oh, Jesus.
我没钥匙 我没有钥匙
I don't have a key, though. I don't have a key.
没事 我这有好多钥匙
It's okay. I got a lot of keys.
你有好多钥匙
You got a lot of them in the...
是 不过
Yeah, but...
行吧
All right.
你可真可爱
That's cute.
嗯 你
Yeah, you...
-我错了 -抱歉啊
- I was wrong. - I'm sorry for that.
好吧
Okay.
那他呢
What about him?
咱们在这 他也在一边 对吧
'Cause we're over here and he's over there, right?
是 他总是在我身边
Yeah, well, he's always with me.
但
But...
他还是走了
he's also gone.
不 我没事 没事
No. No, it's okay. It's all right.
嘿 迈克尔
Hey, Michael.
迈克尔
Michael.
嘿 迈克尔
Hey, Michael.
迈克尔 嘿 迈克尔
Michael. Hey, Michael.
嘿 迈克尔
Hey, Michael.
-你干嘛吵醒我 -你瞎叫什么
- Why'd you wake me up? - Why are you screaming?
你吓到我了
You scared me.
我吓到你了
I scared you?
我还以为你死了呢
You looked like you were dead.
你以为
You thought...
我看你都不喘气了
I couldn't see you breathing.
嘿 抱歉
Hey. Sorry.
-后来怎么了 -什么
- How'd it go? - What?
在热水池里
In the hot tub?
啊 拜托
Ah, come on.
确实挺有意思
It was fun, though.
怎么了
What?
没事
Nothing?
晚安
Good night. Uh-oh.
晚安
Good night.
嘿 迈克尔 我想要点阿司匹林
Hey, Michael, I need an aspirin or something.
我的头 我有点醉
My head. I got... I was a little drunk.
嘿
Hey.
迈克尔
Michael!
打扰一下 女士
Excuse me, miss.
-你见过那个 -嘿 早安
- Did you see the guy-- - Hey, good morning.
嘿
Hey.
你 你去哪了
What are you... You're over here?
我一直在看着火 一直等你起床呢
Yeah. I was looking at the fire. I was waiting for you to get up.
-我想我们弄点煎饼吃 -你看火呢
- I thought we'd get some pancakes. - Oh, you're watching the fire?
对啊 你不也在看呢吗
Yeah, you ever just watch a fire?
太棒了 嗯
So nice. Yeah.
你应该叫醒我的
You should've woke me though.
什么
What?
-你还好吗 你怎么了 -没事
- You okay? What's wrong with you? - All right. Whatever.
我很好 只是饿了
I'm all right. I'm hungry, that's all.
你想干什么去
What do you want to do?
你怎么出汗了
Why are you sweating?
我出去了 我以为你会出去呢
I went outside. I thought you were down there.
我去了下一个街区 我看见
I went down the block. I saw...
我看见一堆人 你知道吗
I saw a bunch of people, you know?
想摊煎饼吗
Want to do the pancakes?
行啊
Yeah.
-行吧 我回房♥间了 -我想吃煎饼
- All right. Let me go to the room. - I want pancakes. All right.
安迪 你干什么呢
Andy, what are you doing?
什么叫我♥干♥什么呢
What do you mean, "What're you doing"?
我就是
I just got to...
想擦一擦这个箱子
wash up or something.
有问题吗
What's the matter?
你知道吗 你一直
You know, you keep...
怎么了
What?
-怎么了 -你一直拿着它
- What about it? - You keep taking it.
好吧
Well...
首先
first of all,
我是把它拿回来
I'm taking it back.
-你今天早上把它拿走了 -那是我的
- You took it this morning. - That's mine.
不 不是你的
No, it isn't yours.
因为是我买♥♥的
Because I bought it.
好吗 是我买♥♥的
All right? I bought it.
你买♥♥了保险箱 但药是我的
You bought the safe, but the medication is mine.
-这才是重点 -不 药也是我买♥♥的
- That's the important part. - No, I bought the medication, too.
-对吧 -药不是你买♥♥的
- Right? - You did not buy the medication.
-我没说 -你是想付钱来着
- I didn't say... - You tried to buy it.
-我刷的卡 -我不是说了我来付钱吗
- I swiped the card. - I didn't say I'm paying for it?
-你说了 -我们有证人
- You said you were. - We have a witness.
你说了 但我是那个
You said it. But I'm the one whose...
谁的银行账户被扣款了
Whose bank account got charged?
我撒谎了吗
so I lied?
我付的钱 它是我的
I'm paying for it. It's mine.
-它是我的 -把它给我
- It's mine. - Just give it to me.
-我们没有 -你要干什么
- We don't have-- - What are you doing?
我要拿着它 就是这样
I'm gonna hold it, that's all.
你在躲避我吗 给我
You're running away from me? Just give me the...
怎么 你在追着我不放吗
What, are you chasing me?
你就是在追我不放
You're chasing me.
我没有在追你 是你在移♥动♥
I'm not chasing you. You're walking.
别绕着桌子转了 别转了
Stop moving around the table. Stop moving.
停下来 好吗
Just stop it, all right?
-我不 -停止 这太蠢了
- I'm not-- - Stop it. This is stupid.
我膝盖不好 你知道我膝盖不好
I got the bad knee. You know I got the bad knee.
你要想的话 我肯定会抓住你
You know I'm gonna catch you if you want me to.
你最好停下来
You better stop.
安迪 安迪
Andy! Andy!
我现在就告诉你 我不会停下来的