You're lucky, actually, that you got this one.
那是你吗
Is that you?
是埃文吗
It's Evan?
你可以回答他 告诉他
You can answer him. Tell him.
没关系
It's all right.
他不用这么做 我是安迪
He doesn't have to. I'm Andy.
-我是基尔斯坦 你好 -好
- Kiersten, hi. - Okay.
我猜你喜欢游戏吧 埃文 对吗
So, I guess you like games then, Evan, huh?
-对 -你玩过帕顿球吗
- Yeah. - You ever play Paddleton?
-帕顿球吗 -嗯
- Paddleton? -Yeah
没有
No.
没有很正常 因为是我们自创的
No. Cause we made it up.
-对 -那怎么玩
- Yeah. - How do you play?
就像 它就像波板球一样
Like, it's like paddle ball,
但你需要想象一下这有一整面墙 好吗
but you gotta imagine this whole wall here, right?
击球打到墙上
You hit a ball against it.
然后你需要把球打进放在这的桶里
And you got to get it into a barrel that's over here.
我们在这个位置放了一个桶
We put a barrel right there.
听起来没什么意思 但玩起来很有意思
And, uh, it doesn't sound like a lot of fun, but it is.
很好 很有趣 有时间我给你展示下
It's good. It's fun. Yeah. I'll show you one day.
好了
All right.
非常感谢
Thank you so much.
-很高兴认识你 -我也是
- Nice to meet you. - Yeah, you too.
我还有一个非常棒的橄榄球中场演讲
I got a great football half-time speech, too.
-如果你想看的话 -好的
- If you ever need it. - Okay.
对 很精彩
Yeah. It's a good one.