Well, there are a few options.
知道了
I see.
晚安 迈克尔
Good night, Michael.
晚安 安迪
Good night, Andy.
我做了什么
What have I done?
你这白♥痴♥ 你竟然
You fool! Now you've done it!
你竟然用必杀技打自己的师♥父♥
You death punched your own master!
要等等吗 不用吗 好的
Wait? No? Yeah.
我来接 我来接
I got it. I got it.
-我们是那种属于后半场的 -是
- We're a second-half team. - Yeah. Yeah.
如果我是
I could give a...
教练的话
a great...
我能做一场激动人心的中场演讲
half-time speech if I was a coach. I...
那种你能想象到最好的中场演讲
I really have this best speech I've ever heard at half-time.
-讲讲 -还没有写好
- What is it? - I'm working on it.
我觉得是"肥肉"
I think it's "fatty pork."
不是"肥肉" 是我
It's not "fatty pork." I...
是我做的这件衣服 我知道不是
I made the shirt. I know it's not--
是你两年前做的了
You made it about two years ago.
-你怎么还会记得 -是一年半以前
- You still remember what it is? - It was a year and a half ago,
而且如果是"肥肉" 那会有两个T
and if it was "fatty pork", there'd be two T's.
那里还会有一个T
There'd be another T right there.
是"沙茶酱小串" 一种开胃的前菜
It's a "satay fork." Little fork. Little appetizer fork.
不是 不是关于吃的 别想吃的了
No, it's not-- Nothing in the kitchen. Get out of the kitchen.
我给你个提示 你自己猜
I'll give you that info, and that's it.
这个很棒的 一年半
That's a good one. That was a year and a half...
我觉得 我喜欢它让你伤脑筋的样子
Sort of think... I like that it bothers you.
你是不是吃了我的腰果 我的腰果没了
Did you eat my cashews? I have no cashews left.
我只有核桃了
I just got walnuts.
我可以告诉你的 想让我告诉你吗
I could tell you. Want me to tell you?
我去看了肿瘤医生
I saw the oncologist and...
然后又去看了第二个肿瘤医生 他
I saw a second oncologist. He, um...
事情比较复杂 但总之
Long story, but they, um...
就是 他们也无能为力
You know, there's nothing they can do.
所以
So...
就是
it's...
就那样了
It's that.
死亡也
The dying part is...
没啥 没啥大不了的
Meh. It's meh.
什么医院啊 插管啊 浮肿啊
The hospital, the tubes, the bloating.
我一个都不想要
I don't want any part of that.
所以 我在想
So, I'm thinking...
在
before...
在病情严重之前
before it gets bad...
我想
I want to...
自己了断
end it...
他们有一整套流程
They got a whole process.
如果你的寿命不超过六个月了
If you get less than six months
他们就会给你一些那种药丸
they give you this... these pills you can take.
你可以在家里解决
And you can do it at home.
听上去还
Sounds...
你懂的
You know.
但我不想一个人做
But I don't want to do it alone and...
我希望你能帮我
I was hoping you would help me out.
我吗
Me?
这个 就是说
Do... I mean...
这个方法
The way...
你不能放弃 好吗 你得
You gotta... You can't give up. Huh? You gotta...
你不能那样做 说不定有奇迹发生呢
You can't do that. Miracles happen, right?
你不知道吗 有人被宣布只剩六个月
What about the guys who say, "You got six months to live" and...
结果他后来还去登珠穆朗玛峰呢
next thing you know, he's climbing Mount Everest.
只有一条胳膊的吉姆·亚伯特
Jim Abbott had one arm.
还记得洋基队的吉姆·亚伯特吗
Remember Jim Abbott on the Yankees?
他只有一条胳膊
He had one arm.
却能投出无安打比赛
He pitched a no-hitter.
他没有放弃
He didn't give up.
你也不准放弃 迈克尔
You don't give up, Michael.
他们已经把药开给我了
They already gave me the prescription.
他们可以这样吗 就直接这样给你
They can do that? They can just give you that...
能杀死你的药物吗
medicine that kills you?
可以
Yeah.
我不希望你这样看着我
I don't want you to look at me like this.
我本来不想告诉你的
But I was not gonna tell you
因为我不想让这件事破坏我们的日常
'cause I didn't want it to change things, you know?
知道吗
You know...
我还想做做披萨
I want to make some pizzas.
再看看电影
I want to watch some movies.
再打打帕顿球
I want to play some Paddleton.
知道吗
You know?
好吗
Yeah?
好
Okay.
下半场还打吗
Should we play the second half?
好啊 非打不开
Yeah, right? We gotta.
你来开球
It's your serve.
放马过来
Lay it out.
这些地方都很远
These are all pretty far away.
你说什么
What's that?
医生说能买♥♥到这些处方药的几个药房♥
The places where your doctor said we could fulfill the... prescription.
最近的距离这里
The closest one is...
要将近六小时车程
almost six hours.
六个小时
Six hours?
是啊
Yeah.
很多药店考虑道德问题 不卖♥♥这些药
A lot of pharmacies won't fill it 'cause of moral reasons.
好吧 那我们就来个公路之旅
All right, Guess we're gonna do a little road trip.
什么意思 公路旅行
What does that mean? Road trip?
你不仅仅是想公路旅行吧
You don't just do a road trip, right?
你这话又是什么意思
What do you mean, what does that mean?
我们开车去那拿药 然后找个地方
We'll drive there. We'll get the meds, we'll find a place...
你这烤炉把披萨烤焦了 都糊了
Your stove burnt the pizza up. It's burnt.
操
Fuck!
拜托
Come on!
完了 都烤糊了
It's ruined now. It's ruined.
等一下
Hold on.
不 我不吃了
No, I'm not gonna.
这批萨不能吃了
We can't eat that.
我们只能吃其他东西了
We gotta eat something else.
没那么糟糕
It's not that bad.
我们吃什么呢
What are we gonna eat?
还不错了
Nice work.
看看这块鬼东西
Look at that piece of shit!
都烤焦了
Ah, this is fucked!
你还要吃吗
You gonna eat that still?
不会有事的
It's gonna be good.
拿个盘子过来
Grab a plate.
我尝尝看
I'll try it.
好吧
All right.
轮胎胎压如何
How about the air in the tires?
我已经充过气了 没问题
Yeah, I put a bunch in. It's okay.
没充太满吧
Not too much though, right?
没有充太满这回事的
There's no such thing as too much air.
谁说没有
Oh, yeah there is.
你忘了兴登堡号♥飞艇了么
How about the Hindenburg?
德国大型载客式飞艇 1937年在新泽西州上空降落时气囊爆♥炸♥烧毁
那是氦气体
That was helium.
是啊 不还是因为充太满吗
Yeah, but it was too much.
我吃了些燕麦粉
Hey, I had some oatmeal
两小时后一定要上厕所
so I'm gonna need a bathroom in two hours.
你也喝了第二杯咖啡
But you also had a second coffee,
可能90分钟后就要上厕所了
so maybe 90 minutes?
我蒙着脸还是看得见
I can still see.
看到什么了
What do you see?