什么都看得见
I see everything.
什么都看得见 真的
I see everything. Yeah, I do.
那边有一棵树 然后有个
There's a tree. There's a...
有什么
What's that?
一个人或一只鸡
A person or a chicken.
如果你必须这样活
If you had to live like this...
你能适应 这是人脑厉害的地方
You could adapt. That's the great thing about the human mind.
这是蜜蜂的视角
This is how bees see.
如果有个精灵答应实现你所有愿望
How many wishes would a genie
但最后一个愿望必须是让你灰飞烟散
have to give you where...
你会许多少个愿望
one of those wishes would be sand off?
什么是灰飞烟散
What's sand off?
当你说出灰飞烟散
Whenever you said "sand off"...
你的身体会变成沙
every grain of sand
然后化为灰烬散去
that was on your body fell off.
可能 1200个
Twelve hundred, maybe?
10个就够了
No, ten.
如果让我实现10个愿望 我就答应
If they gave me ten, I would do it.
你注定要灰飞烟散 却只要9个愿望吗
You can only think of nine wishes before you get to sand off?
一个人需要多少愿望
How many you need?
这么说吧
Okay, uh...
你的第一个愿望
your first one.
没有癌症
All the cancer's gone.
再来一百万 还要会飞
Then a billion dollars, flying, whatever.
可以隐身
Invisible.
隐身后灰飞烟散 还要穿着睡衣
Invisible, and then sand off, yeah. Well, pajamas on.
还要睡衣 那已经很晚了
Pajamas... It's late at night,
你累了 穿着睡衣
you're tired. "Pajamas on."
汽油够吗
You got enough gas?
还剩一些 应该没问题
There's a buffer. I think we're okay.
剩余油量也不多啊
Well, not that big a buffer.
情况能有多糟 不就是汽油耗尽吗
What's the worst case scenario? We run out of gas.
你问我情况能有多糟
What's the worst case scenario?
我们现在没油了 对吗
We run out of gas here, right?
接下来我们就是喝尿解渴
Next thing you know, we're drinking our urine.
你是怎么从汽油耗尽直接
How do you get from running out of gas,
跳到喝尿解渴的
the next step is drinking urine?
你可以搭便车 可以
You can hitchhike. You can...
可以打电♥话♥求救 或徒步到加油站去
We'll call somebody. We'll walk to the gas station.
这附近没有人
There's nobody out here.
你直接就喝尿解渴了
You go right to drinking urine.
这荒郊野岭的
It's like Twilight Zone out here.
对了 你的中场演讲准备的怎么样了
How's that half-time speech coming, by the way?
很好
It's good.
是吗
Oh, yeah?
还可以拿去卖♥♥钱呢
I could sell it.
但我相信如果让哪个教练知道
But if I told it to a coach,
他们肯定会买♥♥下来
they'd want to buy it from me.
各位 集♥合♥一下
Hey, guys, gather around.
这是开场白
That's how it starts. Yeah.
就这样 这就是开场白
That's more like it That's the beginning.
就这样
That's it.
谁打来的 是谁
Who is that? What's that?
我妹妹
It's my sister.
她知道吧
She knows, right?
她知道我得了癌症 其他的事不知道
She knows about the cancer, but not about the other stuff.
我不太想告诉任何人
I kind of want to keep that to myself.
那我呢
What about me?
不 那是
No, that's...
那是另一回事 你懂的
That's different. That's, you know...
是啊
Yeah.
你懂吧
You know?
我懂
Yeah.
我懂
Yeah.
我明白
I get it.
你妹经常和人闲聊吗
She does small talk, your sister?
八卦女王啊
The queen.
是啊
Yeah.
鸵鸟农场 还有三英里
Ooh. Ostrich farm. Three miles.
是的
Uh, yeah.
我们要去看看
We're doing that.
你想去吗
Eh... You want to?
我从没见过鸵鸟
I've never seen an ostrich.
我见过
I've seen them.
我在电视上看过
I've seen them on TV.
是的 但是要亲眼看看啊
Yeah, but in person, though.
它们挺招人烦的
They're kind of nasty, though.
他们会冲着你跑
They'll run right at you.
鸵鸟园
他们是速度最快的陆栖动物
Fastest land animal, actually.
我认为不是
I don't think it is.
是的
Yeah.
它们的速度是40英里每小时
Yes, it is. Forty miles an hour.
猎豹的速度是
The cheetah goes...
60还是65
60 or 65.
是的 但他们有四条腿
Yeah. That's four legs.
以一条腿计算
Per leg...
它们是最快的
they're the fastest.
我们应该快到了
Okay, I think we're getting close.
这像个旅游小镇
Looks like a tourist town or something.
这镇上到处都是风车
A lot of windmills in this town.
你走的挺快的 安迪
You're walking really fast, Andy.
我不紧张
I'm not nervous.
去找那个叫菲尔的家伙谈
We talk to the guy, Phil,
想好怎么说了吧
and we got a plan, right? Okay.
我的鼻窦炎很严重
This sinus infection is so awful.
我知道
I know.
我感觉
And I feel like I...
我觉得以前吃的药都没有用
I feel like this medication I've taken before and it hasn't worked.
试试这个 好吗
Give it a try, okay?
好吧
Okay.
好好休息
Have a good rest of the day.
谢谢
Thank you.
再见 朱迪
All right. Bye, bye, Judy.
你们好 需要帮忙吗
Hi, guys. What can I do for you?
你好 我们是来找菲尔的
Hi, there. We're here to see Phil.
菲尔今天不在 我是顶替菲尔的大卫
Phil's not in today. I'm Dave. I'm standing in for Phil.
不过我们和菲尔谈过了
We talked to Phil though.
你和菲尔谈过了吧
You spoke to Phil.
是的 我们 但是
Yeah, we, uh... But...
我们可以改天再来
Okay. So we should come back.
我可以帮你们
But I can help you guys.
我知道 但这件事
Yeah, but this is something...
这事是最高机密
This is kind of top secret.
我和菲尔谈过了 这
I spoke to Phil. It's a...
他给我开了一些特殊的药
He was gonna... It's a special medication he was gonna...
你是迈克尔·汤普森吗
Are you Michael Thompson?
我是迈克尔
I'm Michael. Yeah.
你要不要给菲尔打个电♥话♥
You want to call Phil maybe?
没关系 我可以帮你
It's okay. I can handle it.
好吧
Yeah.
迈克尔·汤普森校对
Michael Thompson.
我不喜欢这样
I don't like that.
我们应该等菲尔回来
We should come back for Phil.
我们改天再来吧
Let's come back.
你为什么非要找菲尔
Why are you so obsessed with Phil?
如果他开错药了怎么办 那很危险
What if he puts something wrong in there. Could be dangerous.
请稍等 我帮你们登记一下
Give me one second. I'll get you guys dialed in here.
你们今天过得如何
All right. How are you guys doing today?
行了
Okay.
一共有三种药