There are three medicines involved.
我们知道
We know all this part.
我们和菲尔谈过了 所以才
This is what we did with Phil. That's why...
菲尔告诉过我们了
Phil told us.
要是菲尔在这 他不会再说一遍
If Phil was here he wouldn't say that to us
毕竟我们已经谈过了
'cause we already spoke to him.
我明白
I understand,
但菲尔嘱咐我必须把药嘱告诉你们
but Phil told me I had to read these instructions.
这是必要程序
It's protocol.
好吧 你说吧
Okay, go ahead.
谢谢
Thank you.
你要先吃这两种药
Okay, so you'll be taking two
隔一个小时再吃那个喝的药
of these one hour before taking the drink.
这个是抑制焦虑的药
This one is for anxiety.
这个是抑制恶心 预防你呕吐的
This one is for nausea. It'll keep you from vomiting.
吃了这个就直接走人了
And this one ran all the way home.
小而强大
The little piggies.
是的
Yeah.
喝了这个冲剂之后出现呕吐的话
Um, and in the event of vomiting after ingesting the drink,
病人应该马上让家属
the patient should have a family member
立刻联♥系♥相关医生做决定
contact their referring physician to determine a course of action.
这个大的
This big one...
是最后服用的药
is the medicine you'll be taking last.
这个瓶子里一共有100颗胶囊
There are 100 pills in this bottle,
这个剂量足以致命了
which is the lethal dose.
可以结账了吗
Can you ring it up now?
等一下
Whoa, whoa, whoa, hold on.
不能让你付钱
You're not paying for this.
不 我来
Oh, no. Yeah.
我事先没告诉你
I didn't tell you about this,
给 这是我的卡
but here, take the card.
拿着卡去结账吧
Take the card and ring it up.
安迪 这得3500
Andy, it's $3,500.
我知道的 我比你有钱
I know what it is. I have more money than you.
我想这样做
I want to do this.
这是很多钱
It's a lot.
我想这么做
I want to do it.
让我来吧
Let me do it.
谢谢你
Thank you.
对不起 先生 您的卡被拒了
I'm sorry, sir. Your card was declined.
怎么可能 你得把卡完全插♥进♥去
It's not declined. You gotta put it through.
要完全插♥进♥去
You gotta run it through.
很好
Nice one.
好吧
Okay.
你能再试一次吗
Can you run it through again?
我的错 我再试一次
My mistake. I'll give it another shot.
这些东西经常出故障
You know that those things glitch a lot.
对不起 又被拒了
Sorry, declined again.
把卡给我
Give me the card.
我自己付吧
I'll pay for it.
我马上给银行打电♥话♥ 好吧
I'm just gonna call the bank up, that's all.
我先付 你再把钱给我
I can pay for it and you pay me back.
把手♥机♥借我
Give me your phone.
给我手♥机♥ 先别结账
Give me your phone. Don't ring anything up,
一下就好
'cause this'll take one second.
我马上打电♥话♥给银行
I'm gonna call the number right there.
我找到号♥码了
I see the number right there.
稍等我一下 先别结账
Give me one second. Don't ring anything up.
你要把这100颗胶囊里的
You will have to empty
药粉倒入一个玻璃杯里
the contents of all 100 pills into a glass
然后加入半杯水搅拌
and mix them with half a cup of water.
我是安迪·弗里德曼
It's Andy Freedman.
这个药会有点苦
The drink will be a little bitter,
但你得要一饮而尽
but you want to drink it all at once.
就是我 还要我说什么
It's me, though. What do you want me to tell you?
我出城了
I am out of town.
如果病人决定
If the patient decides they don't...
你决定
You don't...
服下药后不想结束生命
want to end their life after ingesting the medication...
好的
Okay.
他们必须联♥系♥紧急医疗服务
...they must contact emergency medical services
-实施急救措施 -我没有大喊大叫
- to begin lifesaving measures. - I'm not yelling.
我会小点声 可我真没大喊大叫
I'll stop yelling, but I'm not yelling. Yeah.
那就发吧 他们要给我发个验证码
Well, send it then. They're gonna send a code.
我没有手♥机♥
I don't have a phone.
知道为啥你该买♥♥个手♥机♥了吧
That's why you're supposed to have a phone.
我有电子邮箱 我能在你电脑上查邮件吗
I have e-mail. Can I see my e-mail on your e-mail?
菲尔给电脑设了密♥码♥ 我登录不了
Uh, Phil has his log-in codes. I don't have it.
看见了吧 我们还是等菲尔回来吧
See? Why don't we wait for Phil?
我们就该等菲尔回来
Let's just wait for Phil to come back,
-那就不会有这些破事 -别担心
- And none of this happens. - It's gonna be fine
等一下 五年前我把宠物的名字发给你了
Hold on. I sent you my pet name about five years ago.
就这些吗 读完了吧
Is that it? Are we done?
对 没错 我读完了
Yes, yes. Uh, yeah, I read it all.
还是我来付款吧 我来吧
Let me just pay for it. I got it. Yeah.
-什么 不见了 -他没事吧
- Why? Where does it go? - He's okay?
我宠物的名字怎么就不见了
Where does my pet name go?
搞什么啊
No!
你在干啥
What are you doing?
什么在干啥 我在吃止痛药
What do you mean? I'm taking a pain pill.
好吧 我以为
I don't know. I just...
我以为你在
I thought it was...
[挪威语]欢迎
Velkommen.
需要帮忙吗
Can I help you?
你好 我们预定了房♥间
Hi, we have a reservation for...
-名字是弗里德曼 -好的
- Freedman. - Okay.
这是订单
I have it right here.
-好的我能查到 -打印了一份
- No, I got it. - Printed it out.
找到了
Here you are.
都办好了 您用信♥用♥卡♥付一下杂费即可
You're all set. I just need a credit card for incidentals...
好的 我把信♥用♥卡♥给你
Okay. I'm gonna give you a credit card,
你能不能等我们退房♥的时候
but if you could wait until the end to
再刷♥卡♥收费 我先给银行打个电♥话♥
do whatever you have to do with it. I'll call the bank,
-然后卡就能用了 -还是我来吧
- and it's all gonna be fine. - Let me just...
我来付吧
I'll get this one.
行 就刷他的卡吧 但钱必须我来出
Okay, you get it. Put it on his card, but I'm paying for it.
我会的
It's all going down.
-我会把钱还给你的 -没关系
- I'm gonna pay it all back, okay? - That's fine.
-房♥费每天79块对吧 -没错
- It's 79 a night, yes? - It is.
一分不少
Every penny.
我都记着的
All... I'm keeping...
-好的 -谢谢
- Okay. - All right, thanks.
二位是要一间
So, guys, I got you, um...
双床房♥吗
two queens.
对
Right.
我们也有大床房♥
We have another room with a king.
我们不需要两间房♥
We don't want two rooms.
抱歉 我是说二位是否需要一间大床房♥
I'm sorry. Not two rooms. Would you prefer to have a king?
只要二位觉得舒服 我们没问题啊
If you feel more comfortable, we're fine with that.
双床房♥就挺好
The queens are good.
处方药
谢谢惠顾
那玩意儿我来保管 怎么样
Guess I'll take that then, right?
那包药 由我来保管
The bag. I'll hold the bag.
放在我家里 这样不会弄丢
Keep it in my house just so we know where it is.
可我
I mean, I...
我觉得
I just...
我觉得应该我自己保管
Just assumed, you know, I'd hold onto it.
我壁橱里有个安全的地方 就在那个
I got a safe place in my closet. Up behind the, uh...
盒子的后面
the box. I have that...
就是那个装着罗德·卡鲁新人卡的小盒子
The Rod Carew rookie card. I got that little...
著名棒球运动员 印有其画像的棒球卡颇具收藏价值