现在它能把我怎么样呢
What's it gonna do to me now?
我怎么知道 树上有好多蛾幼虫和其它的
I don't know. There's a lot of larvae and stuff on there.
我的确有一些事想和你谈谈
There's something I do want to talk to you about that...
我觉得你不会喜欢
I don't think you're gonna like...
什么
What?
我不相信
I don't believe...
但如果我死后
but if there's an after...
有魂魄的话
situation...
我还可以通过某种方式联♥系♥到你
and I could somehow contact you...
你懂的 就像那个在旅馆遇到的女人一样
You know, like the woman in the hotel.
她和死去的丈夫出去约会 你也知道的
She hangs out with her husband, you know.
她那是在说她感受到了什么
She's saying what she feels.
你别当真 我的意思是 那就是
You don't mean real. I mean, that's...
-那都是电影里 对吗 -但如果有
- That's just in movies and stuff, right? - But on the...
一丢丢可能
.001 chance...
你愿意让我
would you want me to...
联♥系♥到你吗
contact you?
这
This is...
这对于我是一个很艰难的抉择
This is a tough one for me.
-我也不知道 -我可以给你个信♥号♥♥
- I don't know. - I could send you a signal.
-好 -你懂吧
- Yeah. - You know?
我稍微推一下水杯或者
Push the water glass a little bit or...
在有水汽的镜子上给你留个信儿
leave you a note in the foggy mirror...
别 千万别这么做
No. No, don't do that.
不 不要 别这么干
No, no. Do not do that.
别突然出现或者
Nothing sudden or, you know...
也别半夜跑来
Nothing at midnight.
对啊
Yeah.
别对着门缝呻♥吟♥ 也别"呜"
No moaning through the vent. No, "woo."
尽管现在
Although now...
在怎么了
What?
你说了这些 以后我会把所有奇怪的事
You know, you did now. Now I'm just gonna think anything weird...
我都会想成是你 风来了 那是你
I'm gonna think it's you. The wind, it's you.
灯一闪一闪的 那还是你
The light flickers, it's you.
现在我们挑几个 我就知道其他的一切
Let's just pick something right now, so I know everything else...
刚开始我就想这么跟你说
That's what I was getting at in the first...
我喘不上气来了
I'm winded.
我现在才意识到一些事
I just realized something.
我们还没有说
I never talked about...
要在哪里
where.
是 我们还没谈这一点
Yeah, no. We didn't.
我想你可以就在
I guess you could just...
-说明里没提到 -没有
- There's no instructions. - No.
我觉得就在沙发上吧
I guess we could do it on the couch.
反正我现在都坐在这了
I mean, I'm here.
好吧
Yeah.
我觉得这也不奇怪 对吧
I mean, that makes sense, right?
这就是
It's, uh...
这是我们的地盘
It's our spot.
这就是我们经常待的地方 对吧
It's our place, right?
是
Yeah.
我现在又不想在沙发上了
I don't want to do it on the couch.
好 可以
All right. Okay.
如果在地板上的活 我想更靠门一点
If I was on the floor, I'd be closer to the door.
-到时候 -你愿意的都可以
- For when... - If that's what you want.
我会处理的
I took, you know...
我还是不想在地板上离开
I don't want to do it on the floor.
行
All right.
好
Okay.
-你还好吗 -没事
- Hmm? You all right? - Yeah.
你没事吧 你需要我
You all right? You want me to...
我想在这里
I want to do it in here.
-在床上 -行
- On the bed. - Okay.
-可以 -你能把药拿来吗
- All right. - Can you get the drink?
没问题
Yeah, okay.
如果你感觉
If you feel...
没关系
It's okay.
想躺下吗
Wanna lay down?
行
Yeah.
我需要躺下吗
Should I lay down?
你想躺下吗
You wanna lay down?
好 行了
Okay. Yeah.
好 可以了
Okay. All right. Okay.
好了
Okay.
怎么了
What?
我开始 我现在有些发抖
I'm starting to... I'm shaking a little bit.
别担心 这
It's okay. It's, uh...
我有点害怕了
I'm getting a little scared.
是 你别害怕 会没事的
Yeah, you don't have to be scared. I think it's gonna be okay.
不会有任何事的
I think everything's gonna be okay.
我害怕
I'm scared.
迈克 我觉得你没必要害怕
I don't think you gotta get scared, Mike.
会没事的
I think it's gonna be okay.
我不应该吃那片药的
I shouldn't have taken the pill.
我知道
I know.
会好起来的
It's gonna be all right.
是啊 但是你不知道
Yeah, but you don't know.
不 我知道 我知道
No, I do. I do.
别怕会没事的 迈克尔
It's gonna be okay, Michael.
好
Okay.
兄弟 没事的
It's okay, man.
会好的
It's gonna be okay.
好 好
All right. Okay.
我没事
I'm okay.
好
Okay.
你做的很好
You're doing good.
是 我知道
Yeah, I know.
因为我知道 我也有感觉
Cause I know. I got a feeling.
我能感觉得到 兄弟 我感同身受
I got a feeling, man. I got a feeling about this.
把你的手给我
Give me your hand.
天哪 我马上就要 把你的手给我
Oh, my God. I'm already-- Give me your hand. Hey.
我想告诉你我爱你
I want to tell you I love you.
好吗
Okay?
好了
Okay.
-没事的 -好
- It's okay. - Okay.
感觉不错
I feel good.
我感觉还好
I feel okay.
你会没事的
You're gonna be okay.
-懂吗 -好
- You know? - Okay.
没事的 迈克尔
It's okay, Michael.
嘿
Hey...
-嘿 安迪 -怎么了
- Hey, Andy? - Yeah?
我现在要把眼睛闭上了 行吗
I'm gonna close my eyes now, okay?
-好 -行吗
- Yeah? - Okay?
-好 -可以的
- Okay. - All right.
我也爱你 迈克尔
I love you, too, Michael.
山谷汽车露天影院
你确定吗
Are you sure?
再见了 朋友
See you down the road, friend.
你们住在C吗
You in C?
对 我们要搬进C
Uh, yeah. We're moving into C.
我正好要去那所以
I'm going over there so...
谢谢你
Thank you.
-你住在哪一间公♥寓♥ -我住在F
- So you are in what apartment? - I'm in F.
-F吗 -对 楼上
- F? - Yeah, that's upstairs.
-哦 我们楼上 -对
- Oh, right above us. - Uh-huh.
好了
Okay.
-非常感谢你 -没关系
- Hey, thank you so much. - All right. Yeah.
实际上 你住进了最好的一间
You got the best apartment, actually.
听到了吗 最好的
Oh. You hear that? Best apartment.
你真的很幸运能住进这一间