I'll tell you right now, I won't stop.
-由我拿着它 -看着我
- I'm holding it. - Look at me.
那是我的
That's mine.
-我要它 -好吧
- I want it. - Okay.
也许这是你的
Maybe it is yours.
但我要拿着它
I need to hold it.
好吗
All right?
我不知道你为什么这样小题大做
I don't know why you're making a big deal out of it.
因为我是垂死之人
Because I'm the dying guy.
-我是垂死之人 -好吧 好吧
- I'm the dying guy. - Okay. All right.
你不要总是提这个
You can't keep saying that.
但你一直拿着它
But you keep taking that.
-我快要死了 -闭上你的嘴
- I'm the dying guy. - Shut up with that.
那就把保险箱给我
Then give me the safe.
你是个蠢货
You're being a stupid idiot.
我是蠢货吗 我快要死了
I'm being stupid? I'm the dying guy.
-闭嘴 -我是垂死之人
- Shut up! - I'm the dying guy.
我知道你快死了
I know you're the dying guy.
-闭嘴 -我是垂死之人
- Stop. - I'm the dying guy!
我是另一个人
I'm the other guy!
有32只狗
There's 32 dogs.
其中20只吃猫
Twenty ate cats.
有多少只不吃
How many didn't?
两只狗和20只
...two dogs and 20...
32只狗 其中20只吃猫
Thirty-two dogs. Twenty of them ate cats.
12只不吃
It's 12.
很简单
That was easy.
我很聪明
I'm so smart.
一 二 三 四
One, two, three, four.
密♥码♥不是这个
That's not the code.
是啊
Yeah.
密♥码♥是1234吗
The code is one, two, three, four?
你看 你没那么聪明
See? You're not that smart.
早该想到的
Should've got it.
怎么回事
How?
我不能
I can't...
我无法保持平常心了
I can't be normal...
经历了这一切 我就是没法
through all of this. I just can't.
好吧
Okay.
好了
All right.
你的炉子还是差劲得很
Your stove is still acting stupid.
底部可能烧焦了一点
I think I might have burnt it a little on the bottom,
但我觉得没问题
but I think it's okay.
他们还在打架
They're still fighting here?
我记忆中这里的战斗没这么多
There's more fighting in this than I remember.
你的朋友大卫会喜欢的
Your friend Dave would love it.
会变冷的
It's gonna get cold.
我马上吃
I'll get it in a sec.
我可以重新加热
I can re-heat it.
虎拳
Tiger style.
陈 今天早上你醒来的时候
Chien, when you woke this morning,
你以为这会是最后一次决斗吗
did you think it would be for the last time?
还记得嘛
Still got it.
好了
Okay.
-我能打开吗 -你人生中最大的惊喜
- Can I open them? - Biggest surprise of your life.
祝你生日快乐
Happy birthday to you.
安迪 生日快乐
Happy birthday to Andy.
纸杯蛋糕
The cupcake...
-我买♥♥的 -谢谢你
- that I bought. - Thank you.
好了 许愿吧
All right. Wish.
许个愿
Make a wish.
那要命的癌症还是没有痊愈吗
You still got cancer that's killing you?
-我觉得是 -是啊
- I think so. - Yeah.
看吧 这永远没用
See? It never works.
你应该灰飞烟灭了
You should've gone with sand-off.
你要吃点吗
You gonna have some?
不了
I don't think so.
闻起来不像橘子
Doesn't smell like orange.
-你还好吗 -是的
- You all right? - Yeah.
还有一点想吐
Feels like there's a little more.
-是吗 -就像
- Really? - It's like, just...
我不知道
I don't know.
不是一下子都来的 你懂吗
It doesn't all come, you know?
-不过感觉好多了 -好吧
- It feels better, though. - Yeah.
你不想坐在这里的话可以离开
You don't have to sit in here if you don't want to.
不 就是
No, it's...
听起来感觉你把肚子里的东西都吐空了
It sounded like you got all of it out, though.
这是激流勇者
It is River Kickers.
他们在骗人
They're scamming.
你说得对
You were right.
加油站的那个人
The one from the gas station
就是激流勇者
is River Kickers.
迈克尔
Michael.
-迈克尔 -怎么了
- Michael. - What?
就是激流勇者
It's River Kickers.
师♥父♥
Master.
哪条路通往古法治疗师的地方
Which way to the ancient healer?
我想我准备好了
I think I'm ready.
我想在感觉好的时候去
I want to go when I feel good.
不想在痛苦的时候去
I don't want to go when it's hurting.
但你感觉很好
But you're feeling good.
是的 但不会一直这样
Yeah, but it's not gonna stay that way.
你知道的 我想现在做
You know, I'd like to do it when I feel...
我想我准备好了
I think I'm ready.
我本该辞职的
I should have took off from work.
你知道 我本该辞职的
You know, I should have took off.
就在一个月前 我们可以做更多的事情
A month ago. We could've done more stuff.
可以做更多的事情
could've done more stuff.
我真希望我当时辞职了
I wish I had done that.
你听到我的演讲了吗
Did you hear my speech?
我的半场演讲
My half-time speech.
让我猜猜 是
Let me guess, it's...
-伙计们 -你永远猜不到
- Guys - You're never gonna guess it.
伙计们 你们
Guys, you...
我们会输 但是
We're gonna lose, but...
你们懂的 回顾过去 展望未来
You know, go back... Go forward in your life
想象一下你在哪里 如果你有机会
and imagine where you are and if you had a chance--
你怎么知道的
How do you know that?
你是我最好的朋友 我懂你
You're my best friend. I know you.
另外 我从通风口
Also, I heard you practicing it
听到你练习有100次了
through the vent about 100 times.
该死的通风口
That fucking vent.
你现在看起来很好
You seem really good right now.
你知道的 你看起来
You know, you seem like...
也许有 我不知道
Maybe there's... I don't know.
我懂
I know.
-我准备好了 -我知道
- I'm ready. - I know.
-100颗胶囊 -是啊
- So, 100 of these suckers. - Yeah.
我甚至有点怀疑
I don't even know
你是否需要买♥♥这种特殊的药丸
if you had to buy this particular pill.
任何东西100个 真的 都会
A hundred of anything, really, would...
会
would...
你懂吗
You know?
-这些东西真的很难 -是啊
- These are really hard to... - Yeah.
我在想他们是不是故意这样做的
I wonder if they do that... on purpose,
你知道吗
you know?
你觉得会有人在
You think anybody's ever died...
清空这些胶囊的时候死掉吗
while they were emptying these?
-你把它洒到一边了 -抱歉
- You're spilling it on the side now. - sorry.
你把它洒了
you spilled it now.
不好意思 我们得从头再来 对吧