我想没人会偷这玩意儿
I don't think anybody's gonna steal it.
谁知道呢 桑迪家就被偷过
Who knows? Sandy got broken into
还被偷了两次 她住在一楼
two times and she's on the ground floor.
贼都是从一楼偷起
They always go to the ground floor first.
我住在顶楼 要是自来水管线破裂了
I'm up on top. If the water main breaks...
希尔赛德大街被淹了 我住得高就不怕
over on Hillside and then it floods, I'm up top.
儿童数字锁保险箱
-现金还是刷♥卡♥ -现金
- Cash or charge? - Cash.
你醒了
You awake now?
嗯
Yeah.
-抱歉 -嗯
- Sorry. - Yeah.
我睡太久了 抱歉
I slept for a long time, sorry.
没关系
I know. It's all right.
这是什么
What's this?
《智慧之树》
Tree of Wisdom.
安迪
Andy.
哦 啊
Oh, yeah.
那是个
Yeah, that's, uh...
现在我们不用担心了
Now we got nothing to worry about.
不会再出错了
Nothing can go wrong now.
-这也太可笑了吧 -是我的主意
- All right, very funny. - It was my idea.
这太可笑了
It's very funny.
没什么可笑的 这是个好主意
It's not funny. That's a good idea.
药放哪儿了 药呢
Where's the medication? Where is it?
在那里面
It's in there.
锁起来了
It's locked up.
这下不用担心
We don't got to worry about
之前咱们说过的那事了
any of that stuff we were talking about.
密♥码♥是什么
What's the code?
什么密♥码♥
The code to what?
安迪
Andy.
没有密♥码♥
There's no code.
只有解锁码
There's a combination.
好吧
Okay.
解锁码是什么
What's the combination?
不告诉你
No hints.
安迪 我可没心情玩游戏
Andy, I don't want to play a game right now.
-把密♥码♥告诉我 -别担心
- Can you give me the code? - No, just don't worry about it.
就交给我保管吧
This is the end here.
要不咱俩出去喝一顿吧
Maybe we should try getting a drink.
还有哪位想上来表演节目
Uh, the sign-up list is still open.
老实说 要是还没有人报名
Honestly, if you don't want to do anything
那我只好再唱一首了
it's just gonna be more of me.
好吧
Okay.
我们应该多出来喝几杯
We should drink more.
对吧
Right?
我要开始喝酒了
I think I'm gonna start drinking.
可以啊 虽然对你身体不好 但真挺爽的
Yeah. I mean, it's not good for you, but it is good.
那你准备好了吗
So, you feeling ready?
教练先生
Coach?
-我的演讲 -中场演讲
- My speech? - Half-time speech.
还没准备好 我不想把话说得太早
It's not ready yet. I don't want to jinx it.
但我已经想到了一些超赞的内容
I stumbled on something that's really gonna be something.
-安迪 -嗯
- Hey, Andy? - Yeah.
真的有中场演讲吗
Is there a half-time speech?
你觉得我在撒谎吗 我为什么要撒谎
You think I'm lying about that? Why would I lie about it?
记不记得你告诉我你会西班牙语 可是
Remember that time you told me you spoke Spanish and then...
我只是夸大了我的西语水平
I over-exaggerated how much I knew,
可那也是因为我想给你留下深刻印象
but that's because I was trying to impress you.
我们当时还不是朋友呢
We weren't friends yet.
我去撒个尿
I got to pee.
-待会再点一杯 -没问题
- Definitely get another one. - Okay.
好的 马上回来
All right, I'll be back.
大家过来一下 都过来一下
Gather round, guys. Gather round, guys.
冷静一下
Take a knee.
大家都冷静一下
Everybody just take a knee.
配合一下 伙计们 闭上眼睛
Do me a favor, guys. Close your eyes.
大家都闭上眼睛
I want you to close your eyes.
大家闭上眼睛 我想要大家想一些事
Everybody, close your eyes. I want you to picture something.
这场比赛我们要输了
We're gonna lose this game.
我们就要输了 各位
We're gonna lose this game, guys.
听我说 我没有骗你们
Just listen to me. I'm not gonna lie to you.
局势发生了变化
The momentum has switched.
对手比我们更强
That's a better team.
不管我现在说什么 都没法扭转局面了
No matter what I say here, that ain't gonna turn it around.
这场比赛我们要输了
We're gonna lose this game.
但那又怎样 我以你们为荣
But so what? I'm proud of you.
我以你们为荣 我可不会等到比赛结束
I'm proud of you. I don't want to wait to the end
等大家都很难过的时候才说
when you're hurting to say that. You guy's are...
输了比赛没什么大不了的
You don't need this game.
你们都将拥有美好的人生
You're gonna have good lives.
你们都很优秀 你们会
You're all good guys. You're gonna...
你们会出人头地
You're gonna be something in your life.
墨菲 你要报名参加海军 对吧
Murphy, you're gonna be in the Navy, right?
你将来会成为英雄
You're gonna be a hero one day.
卡希尔 你是个作家
Cahill, you're a writer.
你会去某个地方定居
You're gonna live somewhere...
在康涅狄格州找个地方住下来
You're gonna live in Connecticut somewhere.
住在水畔
By the water.
你说不定会酗酒
And you'll have a drinking problem maybe,
但那会让你文思泉涌
but that makes you a better writer.
一切都会好起来的
It's all gonna be okay.
你们的生活会很美满 或许你们
You're gonna have great lives, and maybe you're gonna have a...
内心也会感到一丝空虚
a little empty feeling in your gut.
或许你夜里躺在床上 忍♥不住会想
And maybe when you lay at night, secretly you're gonna think...
你知道吗
"You know what?
如果我能回到过去
If I could go back...
我现在过得也挺好 但如果能回到过去
This is all good, but if I could ever go back...
时光若能倒流 我会回到输掉比赛的那天
If I could go back in time I would go to the day we lost that
再把下半场重新打一次
big game and I would play that second half over again."
你猜怎么着 睁开眼吧 你又回来啦
Well, guess what guys? Open your eyes! You're back!
-搞定了 -哦 他回来了
- Okay, now I got it. - Oh, there he is.
-你好 -你好
- Hey. - Hey.
这是
How did this...
这是咋回事
What's going on?
他一个人 没人喜欢一个人孤零零的
He was alone. You know nobody likes to be alone.
我就请他过来
I invited him.
好吧 所以你就坐在这儿了
Okay, all right. So, now you're over here now?
-对 过来聊会儿 -别坐我位子上
- Yeah, have a little - Get out of my seat.
别 你就坐那 安迪 你坐我这里
No, you stay. You sit. Andy, take my seat.
-咱们干一杯 -干杯
- Cheers, guys. - Cheers.
-干了 -敬新朋友
- Oh, yeah. - New friends.
-干杯 -好啊
- Cheers, man. - All right.
-敬新朋友 -敬新朋友
- New friends. - New friends.
戴维刚告诉我他是个功夫迷
So, David was telling me he's a kung fu fan.
-没错 -嗯
- Yeah. - Mm-hmm.
我们刚刚聊了一会儿
We were talking, so...
好啊 你也喜欢功夫
Oh, yeah. Of course. You're that too.
是啊 我挺迷功夫的 你呢
All right. Yeah. I like kung fu. You like kung fu?
谁不喜欢啊
Everybody likes...
那你看过《必杀技》吗
Well, have you watched Death Punch?
看过啊
Yeah, I've seen Death Punch.
你觉得怎么样
And what do you think?
挺好的 不错的片子
It's pretty good. Not bad.
里面的打斗场面不多 不过
Not a lot of fighting in it, you know, but...
还是挺不错的
Yeah, it's good.
功夫片不是只有打斗而已
It's a kung fu movie. It's not about fighting.
功夫片让我们发现真实的自我
It's learning about what's inside yourself.
这才是《必杀技》的意义之所在
That's what Death Punch is.
-你没发现吗 -好吧 其实
- You didn't see that? I... - Well, you know...
我是在油管上看的 情节可能有遗漏