是这样 我们看了一下你的CT结果
So, we took a look at your CT scans.
发现你的胃部有大块阴影
And we do see a large mass in your stomach
肝脏也有几处损伤
as well as several lesions on your liver.
现在这种情况我推荐你去看专科医生
At this point, I recommend that you see a specialist,
我可以给你写转介信
and I can help you with a recommendation
并给你提供一份备选医生名单
and get you a list of people.
然后再决定下步治疗计划
And then go from there.
什么专科医生
What kind of specialist?
肿瘤专家
An oncologist.
-看癌症的吗 -对
- That's the cancer one? - Yes.
-所以你觉得严重吗 -我们不清楚
- So, you think it's bad? - We don't really know,
所以我们强烈建议你去专科医生处就诊
which is why I think it's important for you to see a specialist.
那里可以做活检 更多的测试以及
He'll do a biopsy, more tests and...
那你觉得怎样呢 你对我的病有何看法
What do you think though? What do you think about it?
你都看过结果了 你是怎么想的
You've seen it and all. What do you think?
-你知道严重程度吗 -现在我真不清楚
- Do you know how bad it is? - At this point, I don't really know.
但你总能告诉我们些什么吧 你能吗
But you can tell us something, right? Can you tell us something?
-你不是得说 -没关系的
- Don't you have to say... - It's okay.
-我觉得她不 -她不
- I don't think she... - She doesn't...
我觉得 就是 好吧 听我说
I think... I think... How about... All right, listen.
这样如何 我来对情况做一下陈述
How about this? How about I'm gonna make a statement?
如果我说对了 你不用纠正我
And if it's a true statement, you don't have to correct me.
你什么都不用说
And you don't have to say anything to me.
好吗 所以迈克尔得的病是不是
Okay? So is what Michael has...
绝症
incurable?
哥们 你说的是问句 你必须得
Dude, that's a question. You gotta... It has to be--
必须得是陈述句 好吧
It has to be a statement. All right.
好吧 这个陈述句是
So, my statement is...
-迈克尔得的是绝症 -这才对
- what Michael has is incurable. - That's it.
你懂我意思吗 你刚刚没有说话
Do you understand the game? 'Cause you're not saying anything.
我不知道这是不是意味着 我不知道
I don't know if that's... I don't know...
如果你听懂了我刚才制定的规则
if that's cause you understand what we...
你有没有看过电影《总统班底》
Did you see All the President's Men?
能再告诉我一下你们的关系吗
Um, remind me of your relationship.
你们是怎么认识的
How do you know each other?
-我们是 是邻居 -是的
- We're, uh... We're neighbors. - Yeah.
-好吧 -我住在他家楼上
- Okay. - I live on top of him.
这玩意底下还有屎
There's still shit in the bottom of this.
没错
Yeah, there is.
太恶心了 我不会去碰的
It's gross. I'm not reaching in there.
我知道 我来拿
I know. I'll get it.
球也会很恶心的
And the ball's gonna be gross.
-昨天你发球的吗 -对 今天该你
- Okay. Did you serve yesterday? - Yeah. Yeah, it's your serve.
山谷汽车露天影院
预备
Hold on.
预备 开始
Hold on. Go.
患 难 兄 弟 情
那个
So, uh...
小卖♥♥部
那个 癌症那事
that, uh, cancer thing.
-专家怎么说的 -他挺专的
- What happened with the specialist guy? - He was special.
够了 说吧 迈克尔
All right. Come on, Michael.
别 别掉了
Don't... Don't drop it!
我 我告诉你一件今天午饭时发生的事
I'll... tell you what happened at lunch today.
怎么了
What's up?
我在单位隔壁的餐厅吃饭
I was at the diner next to my office.
然后呢
Yeah.
我坐在窗边的座位
I had that booth by the window, and...
有个人从窗外飘过去了 真的是飘过去
this guy floats by the window. Guy just floats by the window.
就是说 飘在空中 我看不到他的腿
I mean, he floats. I mean, I just see... I can't see his bottom.
然后呢
Yeah.
他的腿没有动
His bottom ain't moving.
你能看出来他没在动 就是说
You can tell he's not moving. You know...
他从窗外飘了过去
He floated by the window.
-他可能在用悬浮滑板 -滑板吗
- He was probably on a hover board. - Skateboard?
不是 就是那种
No, that... You know, those things
小孩玩的 踩在脚下
those kids do. They put it on their feet--
我知道他踩着悬浮滑板
Yeah, I know he was on a hover board
但这事引发了我的思考
but it just started me thinking.
看到一个人飘着
Just saw a guy hover.
你能想象吗 这可会颠覆你的人生啊
Can you imagine that? That would screw up your whole life.
他飘着 那又怎么样呢
So, he hovered? So what?
看到一个人飘着走 那又怎么样吗
If you saw a guy hover, so what?
不就是飘一飘吗
Yeah, so a guy hovers.
你的人生在那之后还能正常吗
So, life's normal for you right after that?
我觉得没啥不正常的啊
I don't have a problem with it.
现实生活的所有规则 数千年的科学
So, all rules of reality, thousands of years of science,
这一切都突然化作乌有 没关系吗
everything, now means nothing? It means nothing?
我觉得没啥啊
I'll be like, cool.
你不会的 如果你看到有个人
You wouldn't be cool. You wouldn't be cool if a guy...
我才不会大惊小怪的
Of course I would.
你一定会惊讶的 如果规则不存在了
No, you wouldn't. If there was no rules.
你穿上鞋 忽然鞋变成了南瓜
You go to put your sneakers on, and they're pumpkins.
你擤了下鼻子 擤出一块硬币
You blow your nose, a nickel comes out.
你照个镜子 结果看到自己
You look in the mirror, your face is a...
变成了洞洞板
Is a peg board.
-我觉得没问题 -是嘛
- I'm fine with that. - Yeah.
我知道你在瞎说 把那东西给我
I know you're bullshitting. Give me my thing.
我的手会变成飞机的 你可别看
My hands are airplanes so just don't look.
那我还不如干脆坐上这个飞机
Yeah. Well, get on one of them
飞到没有人瞎他妈乱飘的地方
and fly to fucking where guys don't hover.
那才是属于我的地方
Because that's where I live.
-你在干什么 -那可是必杀技啊
- What are you doing? - That's the death punch.
师♥父♥ 不要啊
Master! No!
师♥父♥
Master.
你觉得你的必杀技挺牛逼的哈
Your death punch is extremely powerful, huh?
这一拳要是打在你脸上
Had I landed the punch,
你的人生就终结了
your fate would be sealed.
三步之内
Three steps in any direction,
你就会心脉尽断而死
and your heart would explode. And then you'd be dead.
来吧 小陈
Come, young Chien.
我们吃饭去
Let's go eat.
好了
Okay.
这一共有
There was, uh...
-一共五块 我拿走三块 -不行
- There was five. I took three. - That's not okay.
有一块很小 所以总的来说是公平的
One's a... One's dwarf one, so it evens out.
明晚再见咯
Sure hope to see you tomorrow night.
好 我们玩桌游 我已经胜了两次了
Yeah, Trivial Pursuit. I won the last two of those.
晚安 安迪
Have a good night, Andy.
回见
Hmm. See you!
晚安 迈克尔
Good night, Michael.
晚安 安迪
Good night, Andy.
早安
Good morning.
谢谢
Thank you.
先生 那是 那是我的笔
Sir, that's, uh...That's my pen.
谢谢
Thank you.
你好啊
Hi.
安迪校对
Andy?
嗯
Hmm.
-嗨 -嗨 你好吗
- Hi. - Hi. How are you?
我挺好 我挺好
I'm okay. I'm okay.
-是吗 -是 当然
- Yeah? - Yeah, sure.
周末过的好吗
Did you have a good weekend?
-我的 我的周末吗 -是啊
- My... My weekend? - Mm-hmm.
-她竟然真的做了 -谁
- Yeah, she did it. - Who?
新来的女生 她问我"你好吗"
The new girl. She said, "How are you?"
天啊 寒暄而已 后来怎样
Oh, God, small talk. How'd it go?
很糟糕 特别糟糕
Horrible. It's horrible.
-旋球 -该死的
- Spin. - Damn it.
很遗憾 你的白细胞数
Unfortunately, your white blood count is...
那我还能选择哪些治疗方案呢
Uh-huh. And what are my options?
有以下几个选择