I saw it on YouTube. Maybe I missed some parts.
我又来啦
And I'm back.
大家还有机会上来表演节目哦
The sign-up list is still open.
怎么能在油管上看呢 那怎么行
How can you see it on YouTube? You can't see it on YouTube.
-简直不可理喻 -好吧
- It's ridiculous. - All right, well...
我不是要跟你杠啊
I don't mean to be, uh...
根本就找不到那部电影的DVD
How can you find it on DVD?
DVD找得到 连录像带都找得到
You can find it on DVD. You can find it on a VHS.
看录像带效果更好
I recommend watching it on VHS.
-还有录像带 -对
- VHS? Really? - Yes.
那部电影就应该在录像机上欣赏
Because that's how it's meant to be seen.
大家好 我叫迈克尔
Hi, everybody. My name's Michael.
我想
The... I want to...
给大家
do some, um...
我想致敬一部叫《必杀技》的电影
I want to honor a movie called Death Punch.
这是我最喜欢的电影
It's my favorite movie in the world.
没几个人看过
Nobody watches it.
我总是推荐别人看 但还是没人看
We're always trying to get people to watch it, and they don't.
这部电影不容易找到 但它对我意义非凡
Um, it's hard to find, but it's very important to me.
呃 这个
Uh, so...
来了 必杀技
Yeah. Death Punch.
这部电影是从一位
The movie begins on Chien,
名叫陈的少年在山上
a young kung fu student...
学功夫开始的 他的动作优雅而有力
in the mountains. His moves are graceful and powerful,
但他还是少了点什么
but something's missing.
他还没能蜕变
He's not yet complete.
他被他的师♥父♥刘教训了一下
He's attacked by the Master Liu.
接着一场大战将至
And a great battle ensues and...
刘最终打出了后来被叫做必杀技的招数
And Liu winds up for what will become known as the Death Punch.
然后
And...
他打中了
He strikes.
但实际上
But what happens is...
他没打到陈
he actually misses...
而是打到了木桶 因为
Chien and he hits the barrel because...
抱歉 我说错了 我就不该
Sorry, I told it wrong. I shouldn't have...
他们是师徒关系
They're the master-and-student relationship,
但你们都以为他们是敌人
but you think they're enemies
所以他打到桶上的时候很有意思
and that's why it's funny when he hits the barrel
因为你们以为那是
because you think that it's, um...
我有点搞混了 继续讲故事
I kind of messed that up, sorry. But back to the story.
水就开始晃动 陈看着说
The water starts to jiggle, and Chien sees it and he says,
这就是恐惧
"That's the fear of..." Um...
怎么说呢 这点必须要自己去看电影
But, anyhow, this is kind of where you have to see the movie.
抱歉 呃
Sorry. Um...
反正 这一招就是很牛逼
Anyway, it's a cool shot
因为木桶开始晃动了
because the barrel starts to shake, right?
桶里面在响 好像要爆了一样
It's rumbling. It's going crazy and...
它
it's...
突然桶炸开了 迸出来很多水
And suddenly, the barrel explodes with water.
他浑身湿透了
Oh! He's soaked.
要是我打中了你 你的人生就终结了
If I had landed that punch, your fate would have been sealed.
三步之内 你就会心脉尽断而死
Three steps in any direction, and your heart would explode.
然后你就会死掉
And then you'd be dead.
陈 他倔强顽强 勤学苦练
Chien, he's stubborn and he learns
自己学会了必杀技
the Death Punch anyway, by himself.
在山脚下赤膊练习
Alone he learns it. On the hill without a shirt on.
就是他平时训练的地方
Yeah, that part where he trains. Right.
但之后 忍♥者们来了
But then... The ninjas come.
顾宇泰带着15名忍♥者出现了
Ku Woo Tai shows up with 15 ninjas.
准确说是15个 15个忍♥者
Exactly 15. Exactly 15 ninjas.
然后给了他一个锁喉
Yes, and put him in a chokehold.
好没
Ready?
来 你躲起来
Here you go. You avoid it.
然后他跑了 不
Then he goes, no.
好疼啊
Oh, it burns.
我做了什么 你们看清楚没发生了什么
What have I done? Do you see what happens?
我觉得我们该走这边
I think we're this way.
这儿
Over here.
几点了
What time is it?
11点了 快11点了
Eleven. Almost eleven.
-关门了 -是关门了
- It's closed. - Yeah, it's closed.
10点关门
Closes at ten.
干什么
What?
怎么
Yeah?
我他妈也来
I'll fucking do it.
好烫啊 我爱死了
That's hot. I love it.
太喜欢了
I love it.
闻起来是不是有点像 像是肉
Smells though, right? Does it smell a little? Like meat.
什么叫闻起来像肉
What do you mean you smell meat?
你不明白吗
You don't get that?
咱们就像进了一锅汤里
We're in a pot like soup.
我没闻出来
I don't smell it.
就像是人肉汤
Like people soup.
咱们找点人过来吧
Let's get some people in here.
我去酒吧 把那个拿麦的女孩叫过来
I'm gonna go to the bar. I'm gonna get the open-mic girl,
然后再把戴维叫过来
and I'm gonna get David.
-别 -找你的朋友戴维吧
- Oh, no. - Go get your friend David.
你不会去找戴维的
You're not gonna get David.
我差点在他面前尴尬死 他还说
I almost killed that guy, and he said, uh...
抱歉 我就是想
I'm sorry, I was just trying to...
那不是你的错 是我的
Oh, it's not your fault. No, I was, you know...
什么
What?
靠 有女人过来了
Oh, shit. The lady's here.
快蹲下来 蹲下 进水里
Duck. Duck, duck, duck. Get under water.
嘿 朋友们
Hey, guys.
-嗨 -这池子已经关了
- Hi. - The pool's closed.
-9点就关了 -知道了
- Closed at nine. - All right.
抱歉 我们这就出去
Sorry, we're gonna get out.
-你们喝酒了吗 -好吧
- Yeah, are you drinking? - Okay.
-别过来了 -这违规了
- Don't come over. - That's against the rules.
不 我们就是 你不会想看的
No, we're... You don't want to see...
-我要进去 -别
- I'm getting in. - No.
什么
What?
三个人行吗
Is three company?
你们俩可真有爱 知道吗
You guys are so adorable. You know that?
我是说 从最开始的时候
I mean, like from the very first moment,
当你们登记的时候 我真的感觉
when you checked in, we could really feel
你们是情侣呢
that you were totally in love.
太甜蜜了
It's really sweet.
哦 不
Oh, no.
很美好
It's beautiful.
我们只是 我们不是
We're just... We're not...
咱们是朋友 对吧
We're friends, right?
我们不是那种 我们只是
We're not that way. We're...
-我们喜欢那些人 -每个人都很美好啊
- We love those guys. - Everybody's beautiful.
-我们是邻居 -我们只是邻居
-We're neighbors. So... - We're just neighbors.
没有什么别的
But everything's okay
一切都好 这就够了
with the rest of the world. And it's great.
我们刚在想 是一种强有力的羁绊
It was such a strong thing that we just assumed.
抱歉 还有谁
I'm sorry. Who is that?
你说"我们" 还有谁
"We"? Who's "we"?
我和我丈夫
Oh, me and my husband.
好吧 不过我们没穿衣服 所以
Oh, so we... Okay, we're not wearing clothes, so we're...
他脱了我也脱了 只是因为这个我才脱
He got naked so I got naked. That's the only reason I got naked.
他在哪 他在这啊
Where is he? He's right here.
你说什么呢 什么叫他就在这呢
What do you mean? What do you mean he's right here?
-他就在这附近 -等等
- He's all around here. - Wait a minute.
他不是隐身的对吧
He's not like invisible, right?
不 他不是
No. Don't say that.
他几年前去世了
He passed away a few years ago.
我们一起经营了这个地方很久