Their biometric data gives us access
通过他们的生物识别数据, 我们可以进入
to all of the country's key strategic defenses.
国家的所有关键战略防御系统
With it, we will bring the U.S. to its knees.
有了它, 我们就能让美国屈服
Do you have any idea what that is worth
你知道那值多少钱吗
to the right foreign buyer?
对一个合适的外国买♥♥家来说?
It's just a business deal.
这只是一桩生意
And you wanted to make it look like a terror attack.
你想让它看起来像是恐怖袭击
You used me.
你利用了我
We needed the threat to be credible.
我们需要可信的威胁
Capitol Hill does not get evacuated on a rumor.
国会山不会因为谣言而疏散
Now, I'm really gonna need
现在, 我真的需要
the serial number to that container, Amin.
那个集装箱的序列号♥, 阿明
No? Okay.
不说?好吧
You're out of time. Tell me now.
你没时间了 现在就告诉我
Not the face. The leg.
不是脸 是腿
The serial number!
序列号♥!
All right, out of my fucking way.
好了, 别挡我的路
One more chance.
再给一次机会
I need the serial number right now.
我现在就需要序列号♥
No, no, please! Please don't.
不 求你了 别这样
Will you give me the number?
能告诉我号♥码吗?
Please don't. Please don't!
别这样
Give me the number! -Please, please.
给我号♥码 -求你了
All right. I want everyone to pull back to the cargo bay.
好的 所有人撤回货舱
Regroup with Jackson on the apron. Let's get ready to leave.
和杰克逊在停机坪上集♥合♥ 准备出发
He hasn't given us what we need yet. -He will.
他还没有给我们需要的东西 -他会的
Tell them to bring in the wife.
叫他们把他妻子带进来
Let's put that torture training into action.
让我们将酷刑训练付诸实践
No! No, leave her alone!
不, 放过她
Sit the fuck back down. Get him down.
给我坐回去 让他坐下
You leave her alone! You leave her alone!
你们离她远点 你们离她远点
Take his vest off. Had to make this difficult, didn't you?
把他的背心脱掉 你非得让我为难 是吗?
Hey, Campbell!
坎贝尔
On me. -Making a lot of noise in there.
听好 -里面吵死了
Lomax wants Mansur's wife.
洛迈斯想要曼苏尔的妻子
Shit. She got away.
妈的 她逃走了
Well, then, you'd better find her, fast.
那你最好快点找到她
What? Why the long face?
什么?为什么拉长脸?
I thought you liked playing hide-and-go-seek.
我还以为你喜欢玩捉迷藏呢
Fuck your mother, you cocksucking waste of rations.
去你♥妈♥的♥, 你个浪费口粮的废物
Hey! Where are you going?
嘿, 你要去哪儿?
Lomax wants me to gather the troops
洛迈斯要我召集队伍
and reconnect with Jackson.
联♥系♥上杰克逊
Once Mansur talks, we're out of here.
曼苏尔一开口, 我们就离开
You, with me.
你, 跟我走
Lack-of-comms bullshit.
狗屁不通
Update on Bravo team?
B队的最新情况?
Negative.
没有
Fucking airport.
该死的机场
I swear to God, Jackson needs to get us
我向上帝发誓, 杰克逊下次必须
double the salary next time.
给我们双倍酬劳
This evac better be flying us somewhere with a beach.
这架飞机最好能带我们飞到有海滩的地方
She can't have gone far without a keycard.
没有门卡, 她走不远的
Spread out. -On it.
散开 -收到
Get off me!
放开我
Yo! You coming?
你来吗?
What the fuck, man?
搞什么鬼?
Let me go. Let me go! -Stop struggling. Fuck.
放开我 让我走 -别挣扎了 妈的
Let me go!
放开我
Where are you? Lomax is waiting. Fuck.
你在哪儿?洛迈斯在等了 妈的
Shit. Move.
妈的 快走
Move.
走
Stop! I'm gonna shoot.
住手, 我要开枪了
I'm gonna shoot.
我要开枪了
Stop.
停下
Stop! Stop!
停下!停下
Stop!
停下!
Stop!
停下!
What...? What are you doing?
什么...?你在干什么?
We need to go back upstairs.
我们得回楼上去
I'm done.
我受够了
They're kicking the shit out of your husband upstairs,
他们在楼上把你丈夫打得屁滚尿流
trying to find out where that bomb is.
试图逼问出炸♥弹♥的下落
You need to come with me.
你得跟我走
No.
不
I can't... I can't help you with this.
我不能...我帮不了你
There's nothing I can do here.
我在这里什么忙也帮不上
Listen!
听着
A lot of innocent people are gonna die today,
很多无辜的人今天会死
including you and your unborn child.
包括你和你未出生的孩子
If that bomb goes off, everybody's dead.
如果那颗炸♥弹♥爆♥炸♥, 所有人都会死
You understand me? Everybody.
你明白我的意思吗?每个人
The whole of D.C.
整个特区
I can stop this.
我可以阻止这一切
If they get hold of that bomb, I can't stop this, it's over.
如果他们拿到炸♥弹♥, 我就阻止不了了, 一切都完了
And I can't save your husband unless you help me.
除非你帮我, 否则我救不了你丈夫
Now, I'm begging you, please.
现在, 我求你了, 求你了
You help me, yeah? You'll help me?
你会帮我, 是吗?你会帮我吗?
All right. All right.
好了 好了
Okay. Okay. Let's go.
好的 好的 我们走
Hold this.
拿着这个
That man said... That man said Lomax was waiting.
那个人说...那个人说洛迈斯在等他
She's supposed to be Homeland Security.
她应该是国土安♥全♥局♥的人
Why is she doing this?
她为什么要这么做?
Lomax has gone rogue.
洛迈斯叛变了
She's working with a company called Farbridge.
她与一家名为法桥的公♥司♥合作
I think she framed your husband,
我觉得是她陷害了你丈夫
hiding her agenda under a terror attack.
打着恐怖袭击的幌子 隐瞒了自己的计划
Now, don't forget to struggle. Okay? Let's go.
现在, 别忘了假装挣扎 好吗?我们走
Come on!
来吧
Where's Campbell?
坎贝尔在哪里?
He's dead. SEAL's dead too. Where's Lomax?
他死了 海豹队员也死了 洛迈斯呢?
Over there. Side room.
在那边 侧室
Damn it.
该死的
They... They got Marshall.
他们...他们杀了马歇尔
Hit him again.
接着揍
The number, Amin. -I don't have it.
号♥码, 阿明 -我没有
Hit him again.
接着揍
Please, please, please... -Ah, here she is.
拜托,... -啊, 她来了
No. Stop, please. Please stop. Please.
不 住手 求你了 请住手
I'll take that.
我要这个
Please...
请...
Niesha! Niesha! -Amin, don't tell them anything.
妮莎 妮莎 -阿明, 什么都别告诉他们
Niesha! -Sit down.
妮莎 -坐下
Just leave her alone.
请放开她
Look at me. Not her. Take her vest off.
看着我 不是她 脱掉她的背心
What? No. Please. Please don't.
什么?别 求你 别这样
Please don't. Please don't hurt me.
别这样 请不要伤害我
Please don't hurt me.
请不要伤害我
Please don't hurt her. -Trust me.
请不要伤害她 -相信我
Please. -Don't be a fucking monster. No!
求你了 -别像个怪物一样 别这样
Don't do this! Do not do this! -The number.
不要这样 别这样 -号♥码
Please just leave her alone. Leave her alone!
请放过她吧 离她远点
Leave her alone! Just leave her alone.
离她远点
How do you feel about losing another son?
马上要失去另一个儿子了 你有何感想?
No, please. -Give me the number!
不, 求你了 -把号♥码给我
Please, please, please. Don't! -Now!
求你了 别这样 -现在
Please don't. Please don't. Please.
别这样 求你了
All right. Hit her in the belly.
好吧 打她的肚子
What?
什么?
电影精选列表