Let me help you. We need to find the exit wound.
我来帮你 我们得看看出口的伤势
Yeah. She has my cuff key.
她有我的手铐钥匙
You see it? -No, I can't find it.
你看到了吗?-没有, 我找不到
No? -No.
没有?-没有
Yeah? Help me flip her.
是吗?帮我把她翻过来
We've gotta flip her. Flip her up, now. Go, go, go.
我们得把她翻过来 翻过来 现在 快
Here we go. There it is. Shit, that's big.
好了 就是这 妈的 好大
We need something to stop the bleeding.
我们需要一些东西来止血
Driver, got a med kit?
司机, 有急救箱吗?
Yeah, yeah. I got it. -Give it to me.
是 我有 -给我
Here. -Come on. Come on, let's go.
给你 -来吧 我们走
Get us out of here.
带我们离开这里
We need some pressure on this.
我们需要施加一些压力
Roadblock!
有路障
Goddamn it. -Break right. Break right!
该死的 -右转 右转
Go. Go. Right, right.
快走 右边
The glass is bulletproof, right?
玻璃是防弹的吧?
Not forever. -We need pressure on this wound.
只防一时 -我们需要对伤口施加压力
I got it. I got it.
我来 我来
Hey. Hey. It's Hooper, right?
嘿, 嘿, 是胡珀, 对吗?
Hooper, look at me. Look at me, Hooper.
胡珀 看着我 看着我 胡珀
You're gonna be fine. You're gonna be fine.
你会没事的 你会没事的
Just stay calm. Stay calm. You're gonna be fine.
保持冷静 你会没事的
Hooper? -Is she gonna be okay?
胡珀 -她会没事吗?
We're working on it. Just keep driving.
我们正在努力 继续开吧
Losing a lot of blood here.
失血太多了
Hey. Hey, look at me.
嘿, 嘿, 看着我
Hooper. Hooper. What's your middle name?
胡珀 胡珀 你的中间名是什么?
Hooper. Look at me. What's your middle name?
胡珀 看着我 你的中间名是什么?
Jane. -Jane. It's good.
简 -简 很好
That's good. Okay.
很好 好了
You're gonna be fine. You're gonna be fine.
你会没事的 你会没事的
Stay with us, Hooper. You're gonna be good.
和我们呆在一起 胡珀 你会没事的
We'll get you out. Hooper, look at me.
我们会救你的 胡珀 看着我
They're cutting us off again.
他们又断了我们的路了
Follow Cargo 1. Stick together. Go!
跟随1号♥货车 跟紧点 走吧
Get us back to the terminal, okay? Back to the terminal!
带我们回航站楼, 好吗?回航站楼
Keep the pressure on. -I am.
保持压力 -是的
Hooper. Hooper, look at me. Where did you grow up?
胡珀 胡珀 看着我 你在哪里长大的?
We're stopping! Brace! Brace!
停车了 撑住 撑住
No, no, no. -Yeah? Yes?
不, 不, 不 -是吗?
Why have you stopped? Keep driving. Why have you stopped?
为什么停车?继续开 你为什么停下来?
They're everywhere. They're boxing us in.
他们无处不在 他们把我们包围了
We need to follow Marshall.
我们得跟着马歇尔
We're gonna get you out. -Is there a clear path?
我们会救你出去 -有明确的路线吗?
Negative. What should we do? -Niesha.
没有 我们该怎么办? -妮莎
We can save her. Get back down here. Hold the wound.
我们能救她 快下来 按住伤口
Niesha.
妮莎
That's a grenade. Brace!
那是手雷 撑住
Fuck! -Holy shit!
妈的 -我靠
Oh, my God. Oh, my God.
我的天啊
Hooper.
胡珀
No.
不
She's got my cuff keys. Grab them.
她拿了我的手铐钥匙 拿上
Get back. Get back.
退后 退后
Lieutenant, it's getting a little tight out there.
中尉, 外面的情况有点紧张
What are you doing? What are you doing?
你在干什么?你在干什么?
Get me out of these. What are you doing?
把我解开 你在干什么?
Shut up! -Harris, get me out of these.
闭嘴 -哈里斯, 把我解开
They're not firing at us. -Hold position.
他们没有向我们开火 -原地待命
These guys here for you? You know about this?
这些人是奔着你来的?你知道吗?
For the last time, no! Just get me out of these cuffs.
我再说最后一次 不知道 快把我从手铐里弄出来
Hold or move? What do you wanna do?
别动还是开走?你想怎么做?
We need to do something. There's so many of them.
我们得做点什么 他们人太多了
Do something! -Get down. Stay low.
做点什么 -趴下 蹲低点
They can't see inside here. Be quiet. Stay low.
他们看不到里面 保持安静 蹲低点
Prepare to breach!
准备破窗!
Bring up the crowbar.
把撬棍拿上来
Clear! Go! Go, go!
安全!上
Go! Go!
上
Man down!
有人倒下了
Put it in reverse! -Get us the fuck out of here!
倒车 -让我们离开这里
Let's go, let's go!
我们走, 我们走!
Go! Go!
走吧
Get to the building. I'll cover you.
快去大楼里 我掩护你们
Get to the building now!
现在就去大楼里
Go, go!
快走, 快走
Go, go!
快走, 快走
Do not shoot Mansur!
不要射杀曼苏尔
Move! Where do we go?
走!我们去哪儿?
There. Dial 911, quick.
那儿 拨911 快
Undo my cuffs, please. -No.
请解开我的手铐 -不
We need to make it back inside the terminal. Go. Come on.
我们得回到航站楼里去 快走 快
It won't connect. -Keep trying.
无法连接 -继续打
Who were those people and why were they already in the airport?
这些人是谁, 他们为什么会埋伏在机场?
It's like they were waiting for us.
他们好像在等我们
Getting anything? -Can they block the phones?
通了吗?-他们能屏蔽电♥话♥吗?
Military-grade gear can, yeah.
军用装备可以
What? Are you saying these people are military?
什么?你是说这些人是军人?
Whoever they are, they're pros.
不管他们是谁, 他们都是专业的
They won't stop till they find us.
不找到我们 他们是不会罢休的
Right. I think we should shelter here and wait for the cavalry, yeah?
好吧 我们应该躲在这里等援兵来, 好吗?
Cavalry ain't coming. -You don't know that.
援兵不会来了 -你怎么知道
Standard response time for the airport tac team
机场快速反应部队的标准响应时间
is seven minutes max.
最多七分钟
It's nine already, and I don't hear any sirens. Do you?
已经九分钟了 我没听到警笛声 你听到了吗?
The phones are down, so I'm guessing
电♥话♥不通, 所以我猜测
the airport cops are down too.
机场警♥察♥也瘫痪了
Whoever they are, they want you bad.
不管他们是谁, 他们都非常想要你
This way! -Go. Upstairs.
这边 -走 上楼
Move. Get up there.
快走 上去
There must be another way up.
一定还有别的路可以上去
Go.
走
With me.
跟着我
I'll cut them off down here.
我从这里拦截他们
Clear
安全
Anyone got eyes on?
有人看到了吗?
Three targets.
三个目标
Over here. This way!
这边 这边
Stay quiet.
保持安静
This place is a fucking maze.
这地方真♥他♥妈♥像个迷宫
Come on. Come on, come on.
来吧 快点 快点
Come on.
来吧
Come on.
来吧
Come on.
来吧
Go, go.
快走, 快走
Got him! -No, no, no!
抓住他了 -不
I'll tell you anything you need to know, just don't hurt her.
你想知道什么我都告诉你 只要别伤害她
Please. Please, please.
求你了
Amin Mansur, you're coming with me.
阿明·曼苏尔, 你跟我来
I'll tell you anything you need, just don't touch her.
你要什么我都告诉你, 只要别碰她
Move! Both of you! Now! -No, no, no!
快走 你们两个 现在 -不
I said, move!
我说了, 走
No!
不
Okay?
好吗?
Doesn't exactly fit the profile.
完全不符合侧写
Farbridge. Fuck.
法桥公♥司♥ 操
Please... -They want you alive. Why?
求求你 -他们要你活着 为什么?
I don't know.
我不知道
How many more people have to die today
今天还要死多少人
电影精选列表