before you tell me where the fucking bomb is?
在你告诉我那该死的炸♥弹♥在哪里之前?
Tell me! -Please stop! You're hurting him!
告诉我 -请你住手 你弄疼他了
Please! -I don't give a shit.
求你了 -我才不在乎
I'll kill you if you don't tell me,
如果你不告诉我, 我会杀了你
I swear to God. Where is it?
我对天发誓 炸♥弹♥在哪儿?
Please, please, Amin, tell him what he needs.
求你了, 求你了, 阿明, 告诉他吧
No chance. And then he cuts us loose.
别做梦 然后他就会任我们自生自灭的
The only reason he's protecting us is because of what I know.
他保护我们的唯一原因 就是因为只有我知道
Is it...?
是...?
Is it true?
这是真的吗?
We're expendable?
我们是牺牲品?
Your husband put a dirty bomb in D.C.
你丈夫在华盛顿特区放了颗脏弹
We're all fucking expendable.
我们都是该死的牺牲品
Move.
快走
Okay. Give me your hands.
好的 把手给我
Thank you.
谢谢
Don't fuck with me.
别耍我
Wait.
等等
Wait, wait. Put it on Niesha. -Shut up.
等等 等等 给妮莎穿上 -闭嘴
Please, put it on Niesha. -Shut up!
请把它给妮莎穿上 -闭嘴
See that guy down there?
看到下面那个人了吗?
He's wearing a tactical vest.
他穿着战术背心
Take it off, put it on your wife,
脱下来, 给你妻子穿上
make yourself fucking useful. Okay.
你♥他♥妈♥有点用 好吗
Got anything?
有什么发现吗?
No blood. Nothing.
没有血 什么都没有
All right, you two, stay here.
好了, 你们两个, 待在这里
You stay low. I'll be back in a minute.
蹲下 我马上回来
Oh, God.
哦, 上帝啊
Here, put this on. -Yeah, okay.
来 穿上这个 -好的
Put this on. -Okay.
穿上这个 -好的
Like this, like this.
像这样, 像这样
There. Do the other one.
那儿 另一个
Amin. Please. Please don't...
阿明 求你了 请不要...
I know what I'm doing. -Please.
我知道我在做什么 -求你了
Come on, come on.
来吧, 来吧
Come on.
来吧
This way. On me.
这边走 跟着我
Let's go. Go, go, go.
我们走 走
Go.
走
Stay close.
跟紧点
Keep sweeping.
继续搜索
No, no, no. Back this way. Dead end. -Clear!
不 回去 死胡同 -安全
Clear!
安全
Don't see them.
没看见
Is that area clear?
那个区域安全吗?
Check down there! -On it!
检查下面 -正在检查
You, any sign of the target?
你, 发现目标了吗?
No, boss.
不, 老板
We're wasting time.
我们在浪费时间
We don't have enough manpower to search every crate.
我们没有足够的人手搜查每一个箱子
No Mansur, no code. No code, no package.
没有曼苏尔 就没有号♥码 没有号♥码 就找不到包裹
You think I don't know that?
你以为我不知道吗?
Clear! -Clear!
安全 -安全
Tech should be online upstairs by now.
楼上的技术人员现在应该连上线了
We use the airport CCTV to locate him.
我们可以用机场的监控来找到他
This is on you. You fucked up.
这都怪你 你搞砸了
Jackson's gonna tear you a new one.
杰克逊会把你撕成碎片的
Get the elevator.
坐电梯
He's already pissed off it's turned out this way.
事情变成这样, 他已经很生气了
You know, you think you're all that.
你以为自己无所不能
But I remember Jackson having to pull your ass
但我还记得上次杰克逊不得不
out of that last scrape.
帮你擦屁♥股♥的窘境
Totally different situation.
情况完全不同
You know, private contracts only get paid
要知道, 私人合同只有完成任务
if the job's successful, right?
才会给钱的, 对吧?
We're professional soldiers.
我们是职业军人
Get your shit together.
振作起来
What I know is I've got one of the best records
我只知道, 我的记录是最好的之一
in both Corps and Farbridge.
不管是在部队还是在法桥
Improvise, adapt, overcome.
随机应变, 适应环境, 克服困难
Don't you fucking worry about me.
你♥他♥妈♥的不用担心我
I got this.
我能搞定
How hard is it to find one handcuffed terrorist?
找到一个戴手铐的恐♥怖♥分♥子♥有多难?
Which of you went early? -I tried to get...
你们谁去早了? -我想...
Charlie team got into a fight at the terminal.
C队在航站楼被人打了
Hey, we didn't have a choice!
嘿, 我们别无选择!
We lost the element of surprise.
我们失去了出其不意的优势
The president takes the stage in 90 minutes.
总统将在 90 分钟后登台
We need to find Mansur.
我们得找到曼苏尔
Jackson!
杰克逊
We own the CCTV.
我们搞定监控系统了
All recording devices have been cut. -Copy.
所有记录设备已被切断 -收到
Give me an update on the site capture.
请告诉我现场搜查的最新情况
We own the control tower, the apron, and the terminal.
我们占领了控制塔 停机坪和航站楼
Vehicle-mounted jammers are in place.
车载干♥扰♥器♥已经就位
We got a site-wide blackout on comms.
我们把通讯全线中断了
The whole airport's dark.
整个机场全部离线
Any response from local law enforcement?
当地执法部门有反应吗?
Not that we know of. TV news says
据我们所知没有 电视新闻说
there's a natural gas leak at the airport.
机场有天然气泄漏
Everyone's staying the fuck away.
每个人都离得远远的
How many casualties?
有多少伤亡?
Double what we expected,
是我们预期的两倍
but we have about 40 men left, sir.
但我们还剩下大约 40 人, 长官
Very well. Let's make sure there's no more fuckups.
很好 让我们确保不要再搞砸了
And, Dunbar...
还有, 邓巴...
save the "sir" shit.
省省你的 "长官 "屁话吧
We ain't in uniform.
我们没穿制♥服♥
You, where's the manager?
你, 经理在哪?
You, get up! This guy says he's the COO.
你 起来 这家伙说他是首席运营官
Are you the man in charge? -I'm the chief operating officer.
你是负责人吗? -我是首席运营官
I oversee all of the day-to-day operations.
我负责监督所有的日常运作
So you instructed your people
所以你可以吩咐你的人
to share with us the cargo manifest?
与我们分享一下货物清单?
Yes. But without a serial number,
可以, 但没有序列号♥
you won't find anything.
你什么也找不到
This airport handles 51 million pounds of freight a month.
机场每月处理 5100 万磅货物
All those metal boxes look exactly the same.
所有这些金属盒子看起来完全一模一样
You let us worry about that.
让我们来操心那个
Bring him with.
带上他
What's happening? -Shut up.
怎么回事? -闭嘴
Status?
状态?
I'm in the security intranet.
我在安全内网里了
Got eyes on the whole airport.
监视着整个机场
Show me.
给我看看
Perimeter gates are locked tight.
周边大门紧锁
Nothing's getting in or out.
没有东西进出
Jammers operational. All teams are in position.
干♥扰♥器♥已启动 所有小组已就位
Looks like some of the CIA guys survived.
看来中情局的一些人活了下来
They're in...
他们在...
Red 4. -I'll get a team on it.
红色4号♥区. -我会派人去处理
No, they're not the priority. We need to find Mansur.
不 他们不是重点 我们得找到曼苏尔
Where is that?
那是哪里?
I'm not sure. It could be the service stairwell.
我不确定 可能是服务梯间
The camera isn't labeled. -You! Where is that?
摄像头没有标 -你 这是哪儿?
He asked you a question.
他在问你问题
It's... It's on this level.
这...就在这一层
Round the back, I think.
在后面 我想
I could show you. I can take you, if you want.
我可以带你去看 如果你愿意 我可以带你去
电影精选列表