I got this.
我来搞定
No more fuckups, right?
不会再搞砸了 对吧?
Let's go, man. -Okay.
我们走吧 -好吧
Wait. Campbell, you go with him.
等等 坎贝尔, 你跟他去
You bring Mansur straight to cargo loading on the apron.
你直接带曼苏尔去停机坪登机
I'll be there preparing the exfil.
我会在那里准备撤离
Go. Move.
走 走
Attention, all passengers.
所有乘客请注意
No, it's this way. This way.
不 是这边 这边
Please remain calm and have a great day.
请保持冷静, 度过美好的一天
Give me a second to use my keycard. Okay.
让我用一下门卡 好的
That's strange. There's no cinder blocks in this one.
真奇怪 这边没有混凝土
No, this isn't right. I think...
不 这不对 我觉得...
Are you dicking me around?
你在耍我吗?
No, no. It's...
不, 不 这...
It's not here. It's just... It's around the other side.
不在这里 只是...在另一边
I... I made a mistake. Okay?
我...我犯了个错误 好吗?
Sorry. I don't wanna die. Okay?
对不起 我不想死 好吗?
I'll show you, okay? I'll show you.
我带你去, 好吗?我带你去
Better show me something. -Okay.
最好别再搞错 -好吧
Follow me.
跟我来
What the fuck are you doing back here?
你♥他♥妈♥回来干什么?
He's saying it's around the other side.
他说就在另一边
And, you, come on, hands up.
还有你, 快点, 举起手来
What about these hostages?
这些人♥质♥怎么办?
It's clear.
安全了
That was close.
好险
I need a minute. -Are you okay?
我需要一点时间 -你还好吗?
No, no, no. We can't stay here.
不 我们不能待在这里
Wait, please.
请 等一下
Just for a minute.
就一会儿
Here, drink this. -I'm fine.
来, 喝吧 -我没事
You need to drink something. The baby needs...
你得喝点东西 宝宝需要...
I said, I'm fine.
我说, 我没事
Shh. You've got to keep your voices down.
嘘 你们得小声点
Hold on!
等一下
Okay, listen to me. You need to level with me right now.
好吧 听我说 你现在得跟我解释解释了
If you want me to keep you both alive,
如果你想让我保证你们都活着的话
you need to tell me who those people are
你得告诉我那些人是谁
and why they're after you.
以及他们为什么要追杀你
Amin, tell him what he needs to know.
阿明 他需要知道什么 都告诉他
I don't know anything, I told you.
我什么都不知道, 我告诉过你
Amin. Please.
阿明 求你了
For me?
为了我?
Please?
求你了?
I don't know who those people are
我不知道那些人是谁
or what they're doing here.
或他们在这里做什么
The shipping container was just a decoy.
集装箱只是个诱饵
I had a feeling that I was being watched...
我有一种被监视的感觉...
so I changed the delivery method to cover my tracks.
所以我改变了运输方式, 以掩人耳目
Anybody else know about this? -No.
还有人知道这件事吗?-没有
I swear, I kept it a secret. I didn't even tell my handler.
我发誓 我守口如瓶 我甚至没有告诉我的上级
Your handler?
你的上级?
They took care of logistics.
他们负责后勤工作
They put the cell together, bankrolled us.
他们把我们组织起来, 为我们提供资金
They even chose the target.
他们甚至负责选择目标
I got arrested before I had a chance
我还没机会告诉他们
to tell them that I changed things around.
我改变了计划 就被捕了
I need a name.
我需要一个名字
It was just a voice down the phone.
我们都是通过电♥话♥联♥系♥的
I swear to you, we did everything remotely.
我向你发誓, 都是远程操作
I don't know you anymore, Amin.
我已经不认识你了, 阿明
I did all of this for our son.
我做这一切都是为了我们的儿子
You did it for yourself.
你是为了自己
All right, we need to keep moving.
好了, 我们得继续前进
Marshall and the agency team,
马歇尔和特工小队
they made it back to the departure gates.
他们去了登机口
They're probably gonna be looking for us.
他们可能在找我们
But wait, wait. Can we even trust them?
但是 等等 我们还能相信他们吗?
They're the CIA. Why wouldn't we trust them?
他们是中情局的 我们为什么不相信他们?
No one knew that our flight was landing here.
没有人知道我们的航♥班♥会在这里降落
Somebody had to tell them.
总得有人告诉他们
I'm right, aren't I?
我是对的, 不是吗?
Let's go.
我们走吧
Okay. I swear, there was a stairwell here.
好吧 我发誓 这里有个楼梯间
Bullshit! We ain't gonna find shit without squad comms.
胡说八道 没有小队通讯 我们什么都找不到
We need eyes and ears.
我们需要眼睛和耳朵
Jackson said he wants the site to stay dark.
杰克逊说, 他希望这里保持静默
I say we put a bullet in his head.
我说, 我们一枪打爆他的头
Might improve his memory.
可能会改善他的记忆力
Please, I just... I got confused.
拜托, 我只是...我有点搞混了
You're the goddamn airport COO.
你是该死的机场首席运营官
I just took the job last month.
我上个月刚接手这份工作
I sit at a desk. I'm still learning the layout.
我是坐办公室的 我还在熟悉机场的布局
How many stairwells in this terminal?
这个航站楼有多少个楼梯间?
A few.
有几个
I hate this hide-and-seek bullshit.
我讨厌这些捉迷藏的鬼把戏
You don't know? -Let's try this way.
你不知道吗? -让我们看看这边
There's Campbell. -You, stay there.
坎贝尔在那儿 -你, 待在那儿
Hey, Campbell. -I got a map in my office.
嘿 坎贝尔 -我办公室里有张地图
All cleared here. -Just stay there.
这里一切正常 -呆在那儿别动
Make sure nobody doubles back on us.
确保没人背叛我们
Yes, sir. -Sir.
是, 长官 -长官
You head that way. I'll check that stairwell again.
你往那边 我再去楼梯间看看
Which teams are sweeping where?
各个队伍都在搜查哪里?
Alpha are clearing services and engineering.
A队在搜查服务和工程处
Bravo swept the main halls and are in storage now.
B队搜查了大厅, 现在在搜仓库
Delta are on their way through the rail system,
D队正在前往轨道系统
then on the office block.
然后是办公楼
The rest are accompanying Jackson to the cargo bay.
其余的人正陪杰克逊前往货舱
We haven't checked the staff rooms?
我们还没检查过员工休息室?
No, not yet. -Well, get on that.
还没有 -那就去吧
And, you, what use are you?
而你, 又有什么用?
Shit.
妈的
Sorry, how about we go one level lower
对不起, 我们去下一层吧
and check the staff room area?
检查员工休息室?
That's gotta be it.
肯定就是那里了
Hey, hey, hey. Come on.
嘿 来吧
Look, I'm telling you, this is a wild-goose chase.
听着, 我跟你说, 这就是白费力气
I think you're right. -So we're done here?
我想你是对的 -那么我们到此为止?
Yeah. Wait, no.
是啊 等等 不
Please don't...!
请不要....!
There! -Move, move!
那里 -快走, 快走
Mansur! Don't move!
曼苏尔 别动
Hold your fire! -On me.
别开枪 -跟我来
Get after them! -We've got to keep Mansur alive.
去追他们 -我们得让曼苏尔活着
Get him! Get him! Get him!
抓住他 抓住他
Come on. Come on, you can do it.
来吧 来吧 你能做到的
It's locked. Can't go in. -We need a keycard.
锁住了 进不去 -我们需要门卡
Come on, open! No.
快开门 不
They're coming. They're coming. They're coming.
他们来了 他们来了
Move! -We need the keycard!
快走 -我们需要门卡
Shit.
妈的
Behind me! Behind me!
在我身后 在我身后
Moving up.
上去
Quick, quick, quick! -Do not kill Mansur!
快, 快, 快 -别杀曼苏尔
Go, go, go!
走, 走, 走!
Move!
走
What do we do? -What do we do?!
我们该怎么办? -我们该怎么办?
Move this. Release the brakes. Use your foot.
移♥动♥这个 松开刹车 用脚
电影精选列表