Yeah. I called your superiors at Homeland this morning.
我今早给你在国土安♥全♥部♥的上司打了电♥话♥
Your raid was off-book.
你们的突袭行动没有记录在案
We had raw intel on the bomb.
我们有炸♥弹♥的可靠情报
We had to move fast. It was not a secret.
我们必须快速行动 这不是什么秘密
I released the helmet cam footage
行动一失败
as soon as the operation went south.
我就公布了头盔摄像头的录像
Wait. You released the footage
等等, 在确定集装箱是空的之后
after you determined the container was empty.
你公布了录像
What would you have done if the container had the device inside?
如果集装箱里有这个装置, 你会怎么做?
I would have brought in a CBRN team to secure it.
如果有 我就会调来一支化学 生物 辐射和核小组来保护它
Standard procedure.
标准程序
What exactly are you accusing me of, Marshall?
你到底在指责我什么, 马歇尔?
Oh, Special Agent Lomax.
哦, 特别探员洛迈斯
Surrender your weapon. -Whoa, okay. What are you...?
交出武器 -哇 好吧 你这是...?
What's going on here, Marshall? What are you doing?
这是怎么回事, 马歇尔?你在干什么?
Stay out of this, lieutenant.
别插手, 中尉
Harris. -Surrender your weapon.
哈里斯 -交出武器
Now!
现在
Fuck.
妈的
Marshall. -Don't let him do this.
马歇尔 -别让他这么做
All due respect, Marshall,
恕我直言, 马歇尔
you need to holster that weapon right now.
你现在就得把枪收起来
It's not here.
不在这里
That's you. -What are you talking about?
就是你 -你在说什么?
It's you.
是你
What is it?
是什么?
What did you see in the video?
你在视频中看到了什么?
Tell me.
告诉我
The people who coordinated the cell
那个指挥小组的人
would call me once a week to give me instructions.
每周会给我打一次电♥话♥, 给我指示
It was always the same person.
总是同一个人
We'd speak on an encrypted line in Arabic.
我们在加密线路用阿♥拉♥伯语通话
You already told me about him. The handler.
你已经跟我说过他了 那个上级
No! No, no. Not him. Her.
不 不是他 是她
She said she was from the Gulf...
她说她来自海湾...
but your accent would slip, which always made me suspicious.
但你的口音变来变去, 这总让我起疑心
It would go into more of a Levantine or Egyptian one.
更像是黎凡特人或埃及人的口音
It's a really distinctive accent. Listen.
这是一种非常独特的口音 听
So what? I speak Arabic.
那又怎样?我会说阿♥拉♥伯语
It was a part of my fucking training.
这是我他妈的训练的一部分
I speak Arabic, Farsi, French.
我会说阿♥拉♥伯语 波斯语和法语
Hey, are you sure about this? -Keep your hands up.
你确定吗?-把手举起来
Amin, you need to be certain about this.
阿明, 你必须确定这一点
Yes. It's her. I'm telling you, it's her.
对 就是她 我告诉你 就是她
This is insane. No!
这太疯狂了 不
You were the voice down the phone.
电♥话♥里的声音就是你
You told me to collect all the materials
你让我收集所有材料
to make the bomb and bring it stateside.
制♥造♥炸♥弹♥, 并将其运回本土
You coordinated all of this.
你协调了这一切
Do you know how crazy this sounds?
你知道这听起来有多疯狂吗?
You even diverted the plane here. You know the bomb's here.
你甚至把飞机改道到这里 你知道炸♥弹♥在这里
Wait. What?
等等, 什么?
Yeah, I shipped it here.
是的, 我把它运到了这里
The bomb's in the airport.
炸♥弹♥就在这机场
No. He's lying. No, he's lying.
不 他在撒谎 不 他在撒谎
They're coming up. -Contact, right.
他们上来了 -遇敌 好的
Listen to me. Come on! Stand to!
听我说 站起来
Niesha!
妮莎
Amin!
阿明
Watch out! Watch out!
小心!小心!
Hey! Get down!
趴下
Hey, you!
嘿, 你
Amin, where do we go? -Let's go. Let's go. Come on!
阿明, 我们去哪儿?-我们走 我们走 走吧
Move. Move, move!
动起来 快走 快走
Move! -Niesha!
走 -妮莎
Go, run! Run! Go, go, go!
快跑 快跑 快跑!
Hold it right there. -I said, stop!
站住 -我说了, 别动
Come here! Come here!
过来!过来!
Run! Run, Niesha! Run!
快跑 快跑 妮莎 快跑
Fuck!
妈的
Give me your hands. Give me your hands!
把手给我 把手给我
Niesha! Run! Run!
妮莎 快跑 快跑!
Stay down! Stay the fuck down!
趴下 他妈的趴下
Get off me. Get off me!
放开我 放开我
Don't you fucking move, or I'll kill your wife!
你♥他♥妈♥的别动, 否则我就杀了你老婆!
Well, that was silly. -Sorry. Please, I didn't mean...
这太愚蠢了 -对不起 拜托 我不是故意...
Stay by my fucking side, or she's dead. Do you hear me?
待在我身边 不然她就死定了 听到我说的了吗?
Anyone else still alive?
还有人活着吗?
Move!
走
We've got Marshall.
我们抓住了马歇尔
Sit him down.
让他坐下
Look at me.
看着我
Look at me.
看着我
Do you shave in the morning?
你早上会刮胡子吗?
Sometimes. Why?
有时会 为什么?
Well, how in the hell can you even stand
你♥他♥妈♥怎么能忍♥受
looking at yourself in the mirror?
看见镜子里的自己的?
Here we go.
开始了
What's the going rate now for betraying your country?
叛国罪现在的刑罚是什么?
Keep it up, asshole. You lost.
继续 混♥蛋♥ 你输了
Oh, I fucking knew it.
我他妈就知道
State of the Union starts in 65 minutes.
国情咨文 65 分钟后开始
You let me worry about that.
让我来操心吧
Focus on keeping your men in line.
你还是看好你的手下吧
And remind them, we're on the same fucking side.
提醒他们, 我们他妈的是一边的
Shall we get started?
我们可以开始了吗?
You, clean the rest of these up.
你, 把剩下的清理干净
You, bring him.
你, 带他来
Where are you taking me? -On your knees!
你要带我去哪里?-跪下
As soon as we realized the shipping container was empty,
我们一发现集装箱是空的
we rifled through your company's exports.
就翻了你公♥司♥的出口记录
We discovered you sent airfreight
发现你四天前从伊斯坦布尔
here from Istanbul four days ago.
发了空运到这里
If you know it's here, why do you need me?
既然你知道它在这里, 还需要我♥干♥什么?
Time.
时间
There are thousands of cargo crates
这个机场里有成千上万个货箱
in this airport, all identical.
所有这些都是一样的
We need the serial number.
我们需要序列号♥
I don't get it.
我不明白
Why do you, a Homeland agent, want to bomb the Capitol?
你一个国土安♥全♥部♥的特工, 为什么要炸掉国会大厦?
Do you know what makes the State of the Union address
你知道是什么会让国情咨文演讲
a national security nightmare?
成了国♥家♥安♥全♥的噩梦吗?
Yeah.
嗯
Yeah, I do.
我知道
You told me.
你告诉过我
They're all here.
他们都在这里
The most powerful people in America,
美国最有权势的人
all in the same place at the same time.
同时出现在同一个地方
Exactly.
没错
In the event of a security alert,
发生安全警报时
the heads of key government agencies
主要政♥府♥机构的负责人
are taken to separate secure locations in D.C.
会被带到华盛顿特区不同的安全地点
But that all changes if the threat is radioactive.
但如果威胁是放射性的, 这一切都会改变
Protocol for an RDD is to take key personnel
RDD 的规程是将关键人员
to a single secure site.
带到一个单一的安全站点
Just imagine it.
想象一下吧
All the heads of the DOD and the NSA under the same roof,
国防部和国♥家♥安♥全♥局的所有负责人都在同一个屋檐下
while D.C. is thrust into chaos by a radioactive blast.
而华盛顿则因放射性爆♥炸♥而陷入混乱
You're going to assassinate them?
你要暗♥杀♥他们?
No. I'm gonna fingerprint them.
不, 我要他们的指纹
电影精选列表