You're trapped.
你被包围了
Hey, you see him? -He's using the tunnels!
你看到他了吗? -他在隧♥道♥
Shit.
妈的
Go left! -Moving!
去左边 -前进
Check that tunnel!
检查隧♥道♥
Arms out, weapons up. -He's not up there!
举起武器 -他不在上面
We know, he's down here using the tunnels. I see him!
我们知道 他在下面的隧♥道♥里 我看到他了
I've got a grenade! -Post it.
我有个手雷 -扔进去
Frag out! Frag out!
手雷 手雷
Fuck.
妈的
Let's go. Time's ticking.
我们走吧 时间紧迫
Understood.
明白了
Push harder back there. -Yes, boss.
用力推后面 -好的, 老大
You sweep the site of all our guys?
你把这地方都检查了一遍?
We're waiting for Campbell and Dunbar's team.
我们在等坎贝尔和邓巴的小队
Other than that, we leave no trace. -Copy.
除此之外, 我们不会留下任何痕迹 -收到
Easy.
慢点
All right. We got it.
好的 我们拿到了
All right. Check the container. Make sure it's viable.
好的 检查箱子 确保东西在
Give me radiation levels. -It's slightly above normal.
给我辐射值 -略高于正常值
Hey, help me with these. -Yeah, I got you.
嘿, 帮我拿一下 -我来帮你
Here you go.
给你
Yeah, there she is.
是的, 它在那儿
Well? Confirm status.
怎么样?确认状态
You got about a meter and a half to safety radius here,
安全半径约为一米五
but it's definitely radioactive.
毫无疑问具有放射性
I'll go ahead and hook it up to the cell phone.
我去把它连到手♥机♥上
Transfer it to the ambulance. -Yep. Roger.
移到救护车上去 -是的, 收到
Time to get ready.
该准备准备了
Finally.
终于
How long until we can go up?
我们还要多久才能起飞?
Pre-flight check is done.
飞行前检查已完成
We can be in the air in five minutes. -Do it.
我们五分钟内就能升空 -开始吧
Take jammers 2 and 3 offline. I need to call it in.
关闭2号♥和3号♥干♥扰♥器♥ 我需要打电♥话♥上报
I'll get that. You get the jammers.
我来吧 你去搞干♥扰♥器♥
2 off.
2号♥关闭
Shit.
妈的
Fine.
很好
Mulholland.
穆赫兰
Admiral Mulholland, this is
穆赫兰上将, 这是
Lieutenant Jake Harris, do you read?
杰克·哈里斯中尉, 你听到了吗?
Harris? Where the hell are you?
哈里斯?你到底在哪儿?
I'm on the tarmac of Washington Baltimore Airport.
我正在华盛顿巴尔的摩机场的停机坪上
They've loaded the device into the back of an ambulance.
他们已经把设备装上了救护车的后备箱
Jesus. Are you sure?
上帝啊 你确定吗?
Yes, sir, I'm sure.
是的, 先生, 我确定
And this isn't just a terrorist attack.
这不仅仅是一次恐怖袭击
This is something more than that.
不止于此
Agent Lomax of the Homeland Security,
国土安♥全♥局♥的洛迈斯特工
she's running a rogue operation.
她在进行叛逃行动
Repeat. She's running a rogue operation. You need to contact...
重复 她在进行叛逃行动 你需要联♥系♥...
Harris? Harris, are you there?
哈里斯?哈里斯, 你在吗?
Numan?
努曼?
All units, head to the apron.
所有单位, 前往停机坪
Let's get the fuck out of here.
我们走吧
Numan, hurry up.
努曼, 快点
Jammers are offline.
干♥扰♥器♥已离线
The device is connected to the cell. Going hot.
设备已连接至手♥机♥ 启动
Good to go, boss. -Let them know.
可以走了, 老板 -通知他们
I'll make the call.
我来打电♥话♥
You're late.
你迟到了
The package is secure and ready to depart.
包裹安全, 随时可以出发
And Mansur?
曼苏尔呢?
I have a video confession
我有一段认罪视频
ready to upload to the media.
准备上传到媒体
It's enough to buy some time. -Outstanding.
这足以争取一些时间 -干得漂亮
You have the route? -Oh, yeah.
你知道路线吗?-知道
The extraction team will be ready for you
撤离小组会在那边等你
as soon as the package is in place.
一旦包裹就位
Got it.
知道了
They're going for the ambulance!
他们奔着救护车来了
Go.
上
Give it up, Lomax! It's done!
投降吧 洛迈斯 你完了
You're not leaving here!
你走不了了
Stop or I'll shoot...
停下, 不然我就开枪了...
You should have been working with us.
你应该跟我们一起干
We had everything set.
我们把一切都准备好了
You had to fuck everything up, didn't you?
你偏要把一切都搞砸, 不是吗?
You don't even know what you're dealing with.
你都不知道自己面对的是什么
You're a real pain in the ass.
真是个讨厌鬼
And I should fucking kill you.
我真♥他♥妈♥该杀了你
How many tours did it take for you
出了多少次任务啊
to turn into a fucking asshole for hire?
就把你变成了一个唯利是图的混♥蛋♥了?
Five.
五次
You can't stop this. It's too big.
你阻止不了的 太大了
Lomax!
洛迈斯
Lomax, it's over.
洛迈斯, 结束了
If you trigger that device, it's game over for all of us.
如果你触发了那个装置, 我们所有人就都玩完了
You really want to die for Farbridge?
你真的想为法桥而死吗?
Lomax!
洛迈斯
Drop it. Drop the phone. Drop it.
放下 放下手♥机♥ 放下
Say it again.
再说一遍
They started the evacuation early.
他们提前开始疏散
POTUS is in the air.
总统在空中
The Joint Chiefs are en route to the secure location.
参谋长联席会议正在前往安全地点的途中
We are go. I repeat, we are go. Out.
我们出发了 重复一遍 我们走了 完毕
You called it in, didn't you?
你打电♥话♥上报了, 是吗?
Told them the bomb was on the tarmac, yeah.
告诉了他们炸♥弹♥在停机坪上
You double-verified it for me.
你为我再次核实了
All your men are dead, Lomax.
你的人都死了, 洛迈斯
There's no way that bomb is getting away from this airport.
炸♥弹♥不可能离开机场的
It's over.
结束了
And you still don't get it. The bomb was only the beginning.
你还是不明白 炸♥弹♥只是个开始
Right now, our people are moving in on the Joint Chiefs.
现在, 我们的人正在向参谋长联席会议靠拢
We've got everyone right where we want them.
我们已经把每个人都安排好了
Weapons down! Weapons down!
放下武器 放下武器
Friendly! Friendly! -Put your weapons down!
友军!友军!-放下武器
Weapons down. Get down.
放下武器 趴下
Put your fucking weapons down!
放下你们该死的武器
Hands up now! You! Hands up! Keep them up!
举起手来 举起手来
Hands where I can see them! Don't move.
把手放在我能看到的地方 别动
Friendly! -Don't even move.
友军 -别动
You. On your knees.
你 跪下
All right.
好的
Cockpit clear!
驾驶舱安全
I'm complying.
我服从命令
Get her out of here.
把她带走
Name? -Jake Harris, Lieutenant Jake Harris.
姓名? 杰克・哈里斯 杰克・哈里斯中尉
He's with us. Pick him up.
他是我们的人 让他起来
Lieutenant, I have orders from Admiral Mulholland
中尉, 我接到穆赫兰上将的命令
to get you to safety.
要把你送到安全的地方
He wants a full debrief.
他想听取全面汇报
Do you need a medic?
你需要医生吗?
I'll live.
我死不了
Just give me a minute, all right?
给我一分钟, 好吗?
Fuck.
妈的
Transport's waiting outside.
运输车就在外面等着
Let's move.
我们走
Give me an update on bomb disposal.
告诉我拆弹的最新情况
Yes, sir. On it.
好的 先生 正在拆
电影精选列表