Let's hope for your sake that Mansur talks.
为了你们好, 但愿曼苏尔能开口
Marshall, we believe the CIA have a leak...
马歇尔, 我们相信中♥央♥情报局有一个内奸...
Morons.
白♥痴♥
which is why we changed the destination.
这就是我们改变目的地的原因
Are you trying to annoy me, Lomax?
你是想惹恼我吗, 洛迈斯?
Homeland had concerns about security, sir.
国土安♥全♥部♥顾虑安全问题, 长官
Oh, they did? They had concerns?
哦, 是这样吗?他们有点顾虑?
So you decided you would reroute my prisoner
所以你决定把我的囚犯从安德鲁斯空军基地
from Andrews Air Force Base to some old regular airport?
重新安排到某个老旧的普通机场?
You call that secure?
这也叫安全?
We've shut down the entire terminal, sir.
我们已经关闭了整个航站楼 长官
Media has been briefed that there's a natural gas leak,
媒体已经被知会, 这里有天然气泄漏
which means there's a no-fly zone within a full mile.
这意味着整整一英里内都是禁飞区
The asset is on the tarmac. They're transporting him to us.
资产在停机坪上 他们正把他运送过来
Thank you, Agent Hooper.
谢谢你 胡珀特工
Well, make yourself useful, young agent of the realm.
好了, 干活去吧, 年轻的王牌特工
Of course, sir. Anything you need.
当然 先生 有什么需要尽管吩咐
Yeah, as a matter of fact...
是的, 事实上...
You might want to comfort Mrs. Mansur. She's fragile.
你应该安慰一下曼苏尔夫人 她有点脆弱
But, sir...
但是, 先生...
Marshall.
马歇尔
Well, it's about time.
是时候了
He's even less charming once you get to know him.
一旦你了解了他, 他就更不迷人了
Wait, you were in the video.
等等, 视频里有你
The mission at the docks?
码头的任务?
How did you see...?
你怎么看到的...?
Guess he wanted me to understand what's at stake.
我猜他是想让我明白其中的利害关系
Yes.
是的
I'm sorry.
对不起
Don't be. Just help us fix this.
不需要 不如帮我们解决这事
We're going to give you and your husband
我们将让你和你的丈夫
a few minutes together
相聚几分钟
so you can talk after he arrives.
等他来了你们可以聊聊
What am I supposed to say to him?
我该怎么跟他说?
Well,
好吧
make him happy about the coming of the new baby.
让他为小宝贝的到来感到高兴
Make him feel like you two could reconnect again.
让他觉得你们两个可以重新建立联♥系♥
I... No, we have to make him feel
我 不 我们必须让他觉得
like there's something he could really lose.
就像他真的会失去什么似的
You understand?
你明白吗?
And if I don't want to feel reconnected with him?
如果我不想和他重新建立联♥系♥呢?
Then lie. -Sir?
那就撒个谎 -长官?
They're here.
他们来了
Roger that, Agent Hooper.
收到 胡珀特工
Let's get this handoff done. Let's go.
去完成交接 我们走
Mike, take the back.
迈克, 殿后
Keep moving.
继续前进
Amin, what have you done?
阿明, 你做了什么?
Who's that man with him?
和他一起的那个人是谁?
That's the guy who saved your husband's life.
就是他救了你丈夫的命
I have eyes on Mansur. -Prep to leave. This way, sir.
我看见曼苏尔了 -准备离开 这边请 先生
I don't feel so good.
我感觉不太好
Let's get you sitting.
坐吧
Hooper, let's get out of here as soon as possible.
胡珀, 我们尽快离开这里
Got one Amin Mansur for you.
给你带来了这位阿明·曼苏尔
I need his cuff key. -Come sign these forms.
我需要他的手铐钥匙 -来签了这些表格
Sure.
当然
Amin Mansur.
阿明·曼苏尔
I am Mike Marshall, with the CIA.
我是中情局的麦克·马歇尔
Where's Niesha? You said she'd be waiting here.
妮莎在哪儿?你说她会在这里等的
It's okay. It's okay.
没事了 没事的
Let him go.
让他走吧
Did he give you any trouble?
他给你惹麻烦了吗?
We were told not to engage. -He seems very confused.
我们被告知不要参与 -他似乎很困惑
Niesha. -No. Don't.
妮莎 -不, 不要
Is it true?
这是真的吗?
Yes.
是的
A boy?
男孩?
Why didn't you tell me?
你为什么不告诉我?
Because you left.
因为你离开了
Lieutenant, a word.
中尉, 说句话
Tell me, what really happened out there in Poland?
告诉我, 波兰到底发生了什么?
I should be asking you the same question.
我正想问你同样的问题
We had no intel, no air support, completely on our own.
我们没有情报, 没有空中支援, 完全靠自己
I lost my whole team, keeping that piece of shit alive.
我失去了我的整个团队, 就为了让那坨狗屎活着
And I lost one of mine.
我也失去了一个我的人
Anderson.
安德森
That's right. Anderson.
没错 安德森
She was one of my best profilers.
她是我最好的侧写员之一
But more than that, she was a dear, dear friend.
但更重要的是, 她是我非常亲近的朋友
And you...
而你...
You should've protected her.
你应该保护她的
My orders were to deliver Mansur.
我的命令是移交曼苏尔
I disagree.
我不同意
And I contacted Special Operations Command
我联♥系♥了特别行动指挥部
and have asked them to do an investigation
并要求他们对
on your bungling of this operation.
你在这次行动中的失误进行调查
What the hell are you talking about, Marshall?
你到底在说什么, 马歇尔?
You think it was some random attack?
你认为这是一次偶然的袭击?
Bunch of insurgents turned up out of the fucking blue?
一群叛乱分子凭空出现的?
No, they were there for him, okay?
不, 他们是奔着他去的, 好吗?
Well-trained soldiers with a clear objective.
训练有素的士兵, 目标明确
Somebody tipped them off and I wanna know who.
肯定有人给他们通风报信, 我想知道是谁
All right. Hey! Hey! -Protect the suspect!
好了 嘿 -保护嫌犯
Enough of this crap! -Why?
别搞了 -为什么?
Get him out of here and take him to questioning now!
把他带走, 马上审问!
Take her over there. -Just give her a moment.
带她去那边 -再给她一点时间
Where are you going, lieutenant? -She just needs a moment.
你要去哪里 中尉 -她只是需要一点时间
I'm not leaving his side
我不会离开他半步
till we find out where that device is.
在我们找到那个装置之前
My men gave their lives for this intel, Marshall.
我的人为了这个情报付出了生命 马歇尔
One more thing.
还有一件事
I called Admiral Mulholland while you were in the air,
你在空中的时候 我给莫赫兰上将打了电♥话♥
and he wants you to report directly to him
他希望你去小溪
for debriefing in Little Creek.
当面向他汇报
Immediately.
马上
Now.
现在
You're done.
你可以走了
Hooper!
胡珀
Escort Lieutenant Harris off the airport.
护送哈里斯中尉离开机场
Get him some transportation.
给他找辆车
Come on, Harris. Time to go.
来吧 哈里斯 该走了
Make sure you finish the job, Marshall.
确保你完成工作, 马歇尔
Get these to Agent Burton. -Yes, ma'am.
把这些交给伯顿探员 -好的, 女士
You take him from here. -Yes, ma'am.
你把他带走 -好的, 女士
Let's go.
我们走吧
Stay on the door.
看好门
Don't let him back in.
别让他回来
And we're told that the president
我们得知总统
will be announcing a slate of new initiatives
将宣布一系列新举措
for both the environment and for tax cuts.
既要保护环境, 又要减税
And after the State of the Union,
国情咨文结束之后
we will have the opposition with their response.
我们将让反对党作出回应
But to tell more about this, we go now live
但要了解更多相关信息, 我们现在把直播镜头
to Martha Johnson down at the Capitol.
给到正在国会大厦的玛莎·约翰逊
Martha, how's it going down there?
玛莎, 你那边怎么样了?
A massive security operation...
大规模安全行动...
Exit's on the right, up the escalator.
出口在右边 自动扶梯上
annual State of the Union address.
一年一度的国情咨文演讲
In just under two hours' time,
在不到两个小时的时间里,
电影精选列表