the president will deliver his verdict
总统将对国家现状
on the current condition of the nation.
作出自己的判断
In the audience will be members
观众中将有
of all three branches of the federal government,
联邦政♥府♥所有三个部门
the joint chiefs of staff, and the diplomatic corps.
参谋长联席会议和外交使团的成员
It's one of the few occasions
这是为数不多的总统和
when the president, the vice president,
副总统还有其他主要官员
and the other key officials...
都会在场的场合之一...
Hey. Hey.
嘿
Oh, my God. Oh, my God.
哦, 我的上帝 哦, 我的上帝
You okay? Can you hear me?
你还好吗?能听见我说话吗?
They've been contacting the families all day.
他们一整天都在联♥系♥家属
I know. I know. I'm sorry, sweetheart.
我知道 我知道 对不起 亲爱的
I was trying to call you, I promise.
我是想给你打电♥话♥, 我保证
I just didn't have the chance. I'm okay.
只是一直没有机会 我没事
I'm okay. -Okay.
我没事 -好
Ava called.
艾娃打来电♥话♥
And she said Whit's gone.
她说惠特死了
Danny too.
丹尼也死了
Whit didn't make it.
惠特没能活下来
Danny didn't make it.
丹尼没能活下来
Nobody made it. They're all gone.
没人活下来 他们都死了
Everyone, the whole team. -How is that even possible?
每个人, 整个团队 -这怎么可能呢?
How is that possible?
这怎么可能?
I don't know. They're saying it's my fault.
我不知道 他们说是我的错
Maybe it was my fault. I don't even know anymore.
也许是我的错 我都不知道了
That is not true, Jake.
这不是真的, 杰克
I know you. That is not true.
我了解你 这不是真的
I need you to do me a favor, okay? You need to go to Ava's.
我需要你帮我一个忙, 好吗?你得去一趟艾娃家
You need to help her with baby Tia, all right?
你得帮她照顾小蒂亚, 好吗?
Until her mom gets back from Florida.
直到她妈妈从佛罗里达回来
They're gonna need our help. Can you do that?
他们需要我们的帮助 你能做到吗?
Yeah. I'll take the kids with me.
好, 我会带上孩子们
But, sweetheart, are you gonna be okay?
但是, 亲爱的, 你会没事吗?
I'm okay.
我没事
I miss you.
我想你
Where even are you? Are you at an airport?
你到底在哪里?你在机场吗?
Wait, are you in America?
等等, 你是在美国吗?
Yeah, I'm stateside. Yeah.
是的, 我在美国本土
Are you coming home?
你要回家吗?
I don't know yet.
我还不知道
Mansur is the target.
目标是曼苏尔
Keep him alive by any means.
无论如何都要让他活着
We know how many CIA agents are on-site?
我们知道现场有多少中情局特工吗?
Jake, we need you.
杰克, 我们需要你
When are you coming home?
你什么时候回家?
Hey.
嘿
I'm gonna have to call you back, okay? I'll call you back.
我待会再打给你, 好吗?我再打给你
Pack up and prep weapons.
收拾行李, 准备武器
Wait for Jackson's mark.
等待杰克逊的通知
I said, move that body.
我说, 把尸体搬走
Heavy bastard.
真重 混♥蛋♥
All teams, this is Jackson.
各队注意, 我是杰克逊
We're two minutes out.
我们还有两分钟
Things go south, cut the comms. Sound off.
情况不妙 切断通讯 声音关闭
Alpha, traveling. -Bravo, traveling.
A队, 行进 -B队, 行进
Charlie team in position, holding.
C组就位, 守着
I can tell Jackson's pissed.
我看得出杰克逊很生气
I'd be pissed too.
我也会生气的
We were supposed to be out of the country by now.
本来我们现在应该已经出国了
Get the fuck off him!
放开他
Can you see him?
你能看到他吗?
You! You there! -Stop! Stop!
你 就你!-停下!
Multiple targets!
多个目标!
Move up! -Two on the right!
往上 -右边两个
Get Mansur out of here!
把曼苏尔带走
Reloading. Reloading!
装弹 装弹
Back in. Fuck!
回来 妈的
Man down.
有人倒下了
He's on your right! -On your right!
他在你右边 -在你右边
Amin! -Come on! Move! Out of the way!
阿明 -快点 让开 让开
What the hell's going on, Harris? What the hell, Harris?
到底怎么了, 哈里斯?搞什么鬼, 哈里斯?
Reloading!
换弹!
Where's the car? -Up ahead on the right.
车在哪?-前面右边
I'll take point.
我打前哨
All call signs, convoy is under attack.
呼叫所有人, 车队受到攻击
Prep for immediate evac with the asset.
准备立即疏散资产
Let's go! Let's go!
我们走 我们走
All clear! You're clear! Go! Middle car!
一切正常 安全了 走吧 中间的车
Take him out! -Contact! Contact!
带他出去 -遇敌 遇敌
Get back inside!
回屋里去
Negative. We're leaving.
不行 我们要走了
Mansur, get in there. Get in.
曼苏尔 进去 上车
Niesha!
妮莎
Niesha! -No, no, no. Get back in there.
妮莎 -不 快回去
Amin! -Get in the car. Get in the car.
阿明 -快上车 快上车
I'm shot! Damn it.
我中枪了 该死
Move!
走!
Mansur, get back here!
曼苏尔 回来
Go! Go! Step on it!
走 走!踩上去
Let's go! Move!
我们走 走
What about the boss? -Come on, move!
老板怎么办?-快走
Let's move. Protect the asset. -Go! Go!
快走 保护资产 -快走!快走
Control, this is Cargo 2. Extraction compromised.
控制中心, 这里是2号♥货车, 任务受到影响
Convoy in contact. We need immediate assistance.
护卫队遇敌 我们需要立即援助
Cargo 1, this is Cargo 2. Do you copy?
1号♥货车, 这是2号♥货车, 收到吗?
Comms are down. -Cell's down too.
通讯中断了 -手♥机♥也不通
What's going on? Who are those people?
发生了什么事?那些人是谁?
You should probably ask your husband that.
这个问题你也许应该问问你的丈夫
I didn't even know we were landing here. How could I...?
我都不知道我们要在这里降落 我怎么能...?
You said she'd be safe. You promised. I trusted you.
你说过她会安全的 你保证过的 我相信了你
What's the exfil plan? -The gate's up ahead.
撤退计划是什么?-出口就在前面
How long? -Two minutes, max. Just keep them...
多长时间?-最多两分钟 让他们...
We got company!
我们有伴了
Fuck! They're blocking the road.
妈的 他们把路堵住了
VA nets on the ground. -Fuck it. Just go through.
地上有隔离网 -去他妈的 过去就是了
They're going to kill us!
他们会杀了我们的
This is an armored vehicle. -Just stay low.
这是装甲车 -只要蹲低点
Give me a spare mag and I'll go move the net.
给我一个备用弹匣, 我去搬网
Give me a mag and I'll... Fuck this, I'm moving that net.
给我一个弹匣, 我...去他的, 我去把网搬开
Give it to him.
给他吧
Here, take mine. Move fast.
给 拿我的 动作快点
Go. Go. I'll cover you.
快走 我来掩护你
No! Niesha!
不!妮莎
I got you!
我抓住你了
Covering fire! Go! Go!
掩护 快走 上
Let's go! Go, go, go!
我们走 走
Your team's down. Let's move!
有队员倒下了 快走
Go, go! Fucking move! -Stanwood, drive!
走 走 快走 -斯坦伍德 开车
Shit, they're everywhere.
妈的, 到处都是人
Go, go, go. Move! Let's go.
走 快走 我们走
We can outrun them on the freeway.
我们可以在高速公路上甩掉他们
Yeah, we gotta make it to the freeway first.
我们先得能到高速公路上
I'm hit. It's here. It went in here.
我中枪了 在这里 从这里进去了
Let me see. Let me see.
让我看看 让我看看
Give me the gun. Give me the gun.
把枪给我 把枪给我
Let me see. Move. -My hands.
让我看看 过去点 -我的手
I can help. -I can't feel my hands.
我可以帮忙 -我的手没知觉了
Hey. Hey. Hold still. Let me help you.
嘿 嘿 别动 我来帮你
Back up! Give me some room. -I'm a doctor, okay?
退后 给我点空间 -我是医生, 好吗?
电影精选列表