Then give me the number.
那就把号♥码给我
She's pregnant. What are you doing?
她怀孕了 你在干什么?
Hit her!
打她
Please don't hurt my baby. Please!
请不要伤害我的孩子 求你了
I said, hit her! Amin, give me the fucking number!
我说了 打她 阿明 给我号♥码
Please don't fucking do this.
请别这么做
Give me the fucking number now!
马上给我号♥码
Don't do this!
别这样
The fuck are you waiting for? Hit her in the belly!
你♥他♥妈♥还在等什么?打她肚子
Nine, zero, two, one, seven.
九 零 二 一 七
Excellent.
好极了
Did you get the crate number? -Yeah.
你听到箱子号♥码了吗?-听到了
Go give it to Jackson. -You coming?
去告诉杰克逊 -你来吗?
After I leave some breadcrumbs for law enforcement to follow.
等我给执法人员留下一些线索之后
Scissors.
剪刀
Let's get you out of these.
让我们帮你解开吧
I'm sorry.
对不起
I'm sorry.
对不起
I'm sorry.
对不起
I'm sorry.
对不起
What are you doing?
你在干什么?
What are you doing?
你在干什么?
What are you doing?
你在干什么?
A hundred carefully crafted words about why you're here.
一百句精心准备的说明你来这的原因的话
I am not reading that.
我不会念那个的
It's your very own State of the Union address.
这是你自己的国情咨文演讲
Every network and every news website will run it.
每个网络和每个新闻网站都会进行报道
Isn't this what you wanted? To avenge your dead son?
这不正是你想要的吗?为你死去的儿子报仇?
Don't talk about my son.
别提我儿子
Do we need to bring your wife back into this?
还需要我们再把你妻子扯进来吗?
Then read the damn speech. Get him up.
那就读一下这该死的演讲稿 让他起来
No, don't. Please. -Don't do it.
不 不要 求你了 -别这样
Don't do it. -Read it.
别读 -读吧
Don't!
不要
Don't. Don't.
不要 不要
Don't. Don't.
不要 不要
Don't look at her. Look at me. Read.
别看她 看着我 读吧
"My name is Amin Mansur."
"我叫阿明·曼苏尔"
"I am a British citizen."
"我是英国公民"
"I have come to Washington, D.C..."
"我来到华盛顿特区..."
No, no, no. That is fucking pathetic.
不 真♥他♥妈♥可悲
You're supposed to be America's worst nightmare.
你应该成为美国最可怕的噩梦
Act like it!
装得像一点
Again!
再来一次
"My name is Amin Mansur."
"我叫阿明·曼苏尔"
"I am a British citizen."
"我是英国公民"
"I have come to Washington, D.C..."
"我来到华盛顿特区..."
"for veng... " I'm not reading this.
"为..." 我不要念这玩意
Do you remember our phone calls, Amin?
你还记得我们打过的电♥话♥吗, 阿明?
You told me how your son, how Tariq died.
你告诉我你儿子塔里克是怎么死的
Don't fucking say his name.
别他妈的提他的名字
You told me how you lifted his body
你告诉我你是如何从空袭后的废墟中
out of the rubble after the airstrike.
抬起他的尸体的
How you held him in your arms as he drew his last breaths.
你是如何在他咽下最后一口气时将他拥入怀中的
You told me of your guilt, your anger, and your hate.
你告诉我你的内疚 愤怒和仇恨
You told me you wanted vengeance.
你告诉我你想复仇
Fuck you.
去你♥妈♥的♥
No, no, no! Please, please, please.
不 求你了
I'll read it. I'll read it.
我读 我读
Then pick it up.
那就捡起来
I'll read it. I'll read it. I'll read it.
我读 我读
"My name is Amin Mansur."
"我叫阿明·曼苏尔"
"I was a British citizen."
"我是英国公民"
"I have come to Washington, D.C. for vengeance."
"我是来华盛顿特区复仇的"
"For too long,"
"太久了"
"the crusader coalition of Britain and America..."
"英美十字军联盟"
"has brought war and destruction to our lands."
"给我们的土地带来了战争和毁灭"
"Now we bring it to yours."
"现在, 我们把它带到你们身边"
"You will see suffering and death, just as we have."
"你们会看到痛苦和死亡, 就像我们一样"
"Your children will die,"
"你的孩子会死"
"just as ours have."
"就像我们的孩子一样"
"And you will know our pain,"
"你会知道我们的痛苦"
"as your capital is engulfed in flames."
"当你们的首都被火焰吞噬时"
Very convincing. Thank you.
非常有说服力 谢谢
No! Amin!
不 阿明
Finish up here and meet me by the plane.
把这里的事做完, 然后在飞机旁等我
And bring the bodies. We need them to feed the narrative.
把尸体带来 我们需要他们来充实故事情节
With me. Yes, ma'am.
跟我来 好的 女士
Stay with me. Stay with me.
和我在一起 和我在一起
She took my weapon. -Step aside. I'll do it.
她拿走了我的武器 -让开 我来
You're gonna be fine, Amin. You're gonna be okay.
你会没事的 阿明 你会没事的
Look at me. Look at me. Stay with me. Stay with me.
看着我 看着我 和我在一起
No, no! I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm so sorry.
不, 不, 对不起
I'm sorry.
对不起
I'm sorry.
对不起
I can't stop the bleeding. I can't stop it.
我止不住血 我无法止血
Don't let my son see the video.
别让我儿子看到视频
No, I won't. I won't. I promise I won't.
不 我不会 我保证不会
No.
不
Someone will come.
会有人来的
Don't go. Please, Harris!
别走 求你了 哈里斯
Harris. Don't go.
哈里斯 别走
I have to stop this. -Please.
我必须阻止这一切 -求你了
Attention, all passengers.
所有乘客请注意
Due to unforeseen circumstances,
由于不可预见的情况
it is important that you find the nearest exit.
找到最近的出口非常重要
Please remain calm and have a great day.
请保持冷静, 度过美好的一天
Flight updates will be available via your carrier.
航♥班♥更新将通过您的运营商提供
Airport staff, please report to your supervisors.
机场工作人员, 请向你们的主管报告
Doors opening.
正在开门
Hey, you jumping on?
嘿, 你要上来吗?
Yeah, yeah. I am.
是啊, 是啊
Jackson wants us on the apron. We're clearing out.
杰克逊要我们去停机坪 我们要走了
I'll sweep this carriage.
我来搜搜这节车厢
Cargo. End of the line.
货场 终点
I hear we've got the container.
听说我们找到了箱子
We're getting the fuck out of here.
我们要离开这鬼地方了
All right? -All good.
还好吗? -很好
Doors closing.
正在关门
Miller?
米勒?
Hey, Miller.
嘿, 米勒
Where's the rest of your team?
你们小队其他人呢?
Went on ahead.
前面先走了
We don't have a Miller on the team.
我们队里就没有叫米勒的
Shoot him!
开枪
Get the fucking door! -Move it.
把他妈的门打开 -快走
Let's go. Let's go.
我们走 我们走
Dunbar, who is that? -On me. Let's go!
邓巴, 那是谁?-跟着我 我们走
You hit him?
你打中他了?
You two, check that stairwell, then double back. Go.
你们俩 去检查楼梯间 然后折回去 去
Roger that.
收到
On my right. -Copy.
看好我右边 -收到
Bridges.
布里吉斯
Bridges!
布里吉斯
Bridges. Shit. He's close.
布里吉斯 妈的 他就在附近
Oh, fuck.
妈的
Hey, boss, we got a tunnel here!
嘿, 老板, 这里有条隧♥道♥
Check it out.
来看看
Shit.
妈的
Give it up, man.
投降吧
电影精选列表