- Why do you always have to?
-因为我没钱出去吃午饭
- I don't get money to go out to lunch.
-我看到你的表姐们经常出去吃
- I see your cousins go out all the time.
嗯 这是她们零用钱的一部分
- Well, that's part of their allowance.
如果她们成绩上升 她们就有钱
If they keep their grades up they get money
每周都出去吃
every week to go out.
你的零花钱是用来做什么的
- What do you do with your allowance?
因迪 拜托 告诉我
Indy, come on, tell me.
-我为什么要告诉你?
- Why should I?
-因为我觉得你没有零花钱
- Because I'm beginning to think you don't get an allowance.
杰达和凯特琳做家务吗?
Do Jayda and Kaitlyn do any housework?
-不 她们白天通常很忙
- No, they're usually busy during the day.
她们回到家就直接吃晚饭 然后就睡觉了
They get home just in time for dinner and then they crash.
-所以小灰姑娘做了所有的家务
- So little Cinderella does all the housework
如果她不把所有的事情都做完 那克莱瑞丝阿姨
and if she doesn't get it all done then Aunty Clarise
就会生气 也不给她的午餐卡充钱
gets angry and doesn't refill her lunch card.
-我不太喜欢打扫屋子 做饭
- I don't exactly love cleaning and cooking
总是被禁足 但是
and being grounded all the time but
他们是我唯一的家人了
they're the only family I have.
因迪 你为什么这么友好?
- Indy, why are you so nice?
-我好几个星期都对你态度恶劣来着
- I've been horrible to you for weeks.
-希望我能有办法让时间倒流...
- Wish there was a way that I could just go back and...
-布莱恩特 真的没事
- Bryant, it's really okay.
威金斯不应该跑到马路上
Mrs. Wiggins shouldn't of run out into the road
而且其实我真不应该责怪你
and it's actually really bad of me
这不是任何人的错
to blame you for something that's nobody's fault.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
-你现在更友好了
- Here you are being nice again.
好了 我该让你去忙你的了
Well, I should probably let you go.
明天想在学校走走吗?
Wanna walk to school tomorrow?
-当然
- Sure.
-到时候见
- See you then.
-嘿 你还没睡吗?
- Hey, you're still up?
-是的
- Yeah.
我睡不着
Couldn't sleep.
我最近和因迪一起出去玩了
So I've been hanging out with Indy.
-哦 很好 很好
- Oh, good, good.
-她真的很了不起
- She's really something.
-所以和她一起玩是因为你喜欢她
- So hanging out with is really code for you like her.
-是的
- Yeah.
但我做了件蠢事
But I did something stupid.
-什么蠢事?
- What?
-我鼓励她
- I encouraged her to figure herself
和另一个男生出去玩
out with this other guy.
我是个白♥痴♥
I'm an idiot.
-你是个很好的朋友
- You're being a good friend.
-但我不想让她和他去约会
- But I don't want her to date him.
-你会为此做些什么吗?
- Well are you gonna do anything about it?
-我不知道
- I don't know.
-你有一颗善良的心并且这是你尊重她的表现
- You have a good heart and you're respecting her,
你让她自己做出选择
you're letting her make her own choice.
-我想是吧
- I guess.
-她很特别 是吗?
- She's special, huh?
-爸爸 你看很多家庭的资料 对吧?
- Dad, you see a lot of family stuff, right?
工作需要?
With work?
-嗯
- Yes.
-对于那些收留孤儿的家庭来说
- Is it uncommon for families who take in orphans
区别对待他们常见吗?
to treat them differently?
-你为什么要这么问?
- Why do you ask?
-我刚刚注意到一些事
- I've just noticed some things.
感觉她在那个家里地位根本就不平等
It's like she's not an equal.
甚至和家人也不亲近
Not even close.
-是的 是有这种情况
- Yeah, it happens and sometimes without
有时候人们甚至是刻意区别对待的
the people even realizing they're doing it.
你很担心吗?
Are you worried?
-我还不确定
- I'm not sure yet.
-我讨厌跑步
- I hate running.
-但跑步对你有好处
- Apparently it's good for you.
-数学也是这样 并不意味着我必须喜欢它
- So is math, doesn't mean I have to like it.
-胆小鬼
- Wuss.
-来吧 我们跑完这一圈 这样我就可以
- Come on, let's finish this lap so I can
在别的地方安静地死去
go die quietly somewhere else.
-就是要这样 来吧
- That's the spirit, here we go!
-嘿 你只是在炫耀
- Hey, now you're just showing off.
-嗯 我每一天都在炫耀
- Yeah, every single day,
很高兴你终于注意到了
it's nice to see you finally noticing.
-嗨
- Hey you.
-嘿
- Hey.
-嘿 你想不想探索一下
- Hey, instead of going home do you wanna
绕点小远路回家?
take a quick detour?
-你想干嘛?
- What did you have in mind?
这就是你的远路?
So this is your detour?
-是的 我喜欢小公园
- Yeah, I love playgrounds.
这里的东西
I don't know, there's just something about them
会提醒我无论你多大都能够享受乐趣
that reminds me you're never too old to have fun.
好吧 那你最喜欢的是什么?
- Okay, so what's your favorite thing here?
-到目前为止是旋转木马
- Oh, by far the merry-go-round.
我觉得一切会很快很快旋转的东西
I don't know, there's just something so fun to me
都很吸引我
about spinning around as fast as you can
最有意思的是在这过程中要努力不让自己吐出来
while trying not to get sick.
有一次
Yeah, okay, there was this one time
当我还小的时候
when I was little, right?
我跑得非常快 双腿都跑到极限速度了
I was running as fast as my little legs would let me
我把它推得太紧了
and I was pushing it so hard that I just
然后我整个人完全飞出去了 摔断了胳膊
completely flew off and broke my arm.
-哦 不
- Oh no.
-嗯 但我活了下来 它并没有阻止我
- Yeah, but I survived and it didn't stop me
一次又一次的回来玩
from coming back again and again.
直到几年后
I mean, that is until they got rid of
旋转木马被拆了 但是...
the merry-go-round a few years later, but.
-看样子我们只能玩荡秋千了
- I guess swings will have to do for today, right?
-嘿 我们在这里玩
- Hey, us being here isn't gonna
你阿姨会找你茬吗?
get you in trouble with your aunt, will it?
-只要我们不待太晚 应该不会
- I mean, as long as we're not out too late.
-那上次马克斯顿在你们约会结束后
- Did, I mean, was she cool about it
送你去的时候 你阿姨没什么反应吗?
when Maxton dropped you off after your guys' date?
-没什么反应 但我告诉她我们是
- Not necessarily but I told her we were
在做一个学校项目
doing a school project so.
-她相信了吗?
- How'd that work?
-不太吧 不过我得额外做一些家务
- Not well, I had to do a few extra chores around the house, but.
-所以是说你确实惹上麻烦了吗?
- So you did get in trouble?
-孩子们总是会因为这种事情而惹上麻烦的
- Kids get in trouble for that kind of stuff all the time.
-是吗?
- Yeah?
当我遇到麻烦的时候 我的父亲
I mean when I get in trouble my dad just,
他只是严厉责备我
I don't know, he just chews me out.
如果是一些重要的事情 他会听我解释
Sometimes he'll listen when it's important to me
但是我发现当你遇到麻烦的时候
but I've noticed that when you get in trouble
你就只是成了克莱瑞丝的仆人
you just kinda become Clarise's servant.
也许是马克斯顿应该做的 或者任何一个你的朋友该做的
Maybe what Maxton shoulda done, and what any friend
包括我 是和你一起走进房♥子里
including me, should do, is walk you in
为你的晚归承担责任
and take the blame for making you late
因为这样说不定克莱瑞丝
because chances are at that point Clarise
可能会不那么严厉
will kind of back way down and be less harsh.
而且说不定最后...
Maybe in the end...
-最后等你离开之后
- In the end she would just wait for you to leave
她还是会劈头盖脸说我一顿
and then just chew me out anyways.
-嘿 布莱恩特
- Hey, Bryant.
-为什么他和因迪在一起?
- Why is he with Indy?
-呃
- Ugh.
-来吧 我们应该回你家了
- Come on, we should probably get you home.
-我现在不能再说谎了
电影精选列表