我的生活很完美
My life was perfect.
我有一个非常棒的妈妈 她很爱我
I had an incredible mom who loved me.
我是她的公主 她把我保护地很好
I was her princess and she kept me safe from everything.
我唯一的痛苦就是当我被绊倒膝盖被擦破了的时候
The only pain I ever knew was when I tripped and skinned
但我妈妈总是在我身后 让一切变得更好
my knee but my mom was always there to make it all better.
在我出生之前 爸爸就离开了 所以一直都是我们娘俩相依为命
Dad left before I was born so it's always just been me and her
而且我以为我们会相伴彼此到永远
and it always would be.
我一直都这么相信着 直到两年后
I actually believed that until two years later
我才知道了真正的痛苦是什么
when I learned what pain really was.
那也是妈妈离开我的那天
The day my mom left, too.
-葬礼真是久啊
- That funeral was way too long.
她一生就没做过什么慈善
She didn't do squat with her life
他们哪来这么多悼词要讲
you think that they could've shortened all that talk.
-我饿了
- I'm hungry.
-哦 我知道那些食物很难吃
- Oh, I know, the food was terrible.
我们去看看冰箱里有什么吧
Let's go see what we have in the fridge.
这是你的房♥间
And here's your room.
我们邻居的祖母死了 所以他们把她的床给了我们
Our neighbor's grandmother died so they gave us her bed
所以你一定要心存感激
so you be sure to be grateful.
-好的
- Okay.
-我知道现在这间房♥有一点简陋
- I know it's a little plain right now
但明天早上我们会和大卫叔叔谈谈
but tomorrow morning we'll talk to Uncle David
看看他愿不愿意装饰一下房♥间
and see what he thinks about letting
你看怎么样?
you decorate a little bit, how's that?
这主意不错吧
Won't that be nice?
-嗯
- Okay.
-听着 我知道你妈妈刚刚去世
- Look, I understand that your mom just died
但我不会让你耷拉着脸的
but I will not have you moping around.
你需要做家务 而且我希望你
You will have chores to do and you'll
多在这个房♥子里帮帮忙
be expected to help around the house.
-好的
- Okay.
-希望你能保持你自己房♥间的整洁
- And you will be keeping this room clean.
你已经10岁了 没有任何借口把房♥间弄得脏乱不堪
You're 10 years old, there's no excuse for messiness.
-好的
- Okay.
好了 我们明天早上再谈谈
- All right, well, we will talk
你需要做的家务
about your chores in the morning.
晚安
Goodnight.
-晚安
- Goodnight.
好了 威金斯太太 我们可不能整天躺在床上
- Well, Mrs. Wiggins, we can't stay in bed all day.
该起床了
Time to get up.
-妈妈 我的手♥机♥屏幕坏了
- Mom, my phone screen cracked.
-亲爱的 放学后再买♥♥个新的
- Well honey, get a new one right after school.
-凯特琳 你想要吗?
- Kaitlyn, you want it?
-不要
- Ew, no.
可以给我吗?
- Can I have it?
-因迪 快点
- Indy, hurry up.
我今天有早会
I have an early morning meeting today.
-对不起 我
- Sorry, I...
-再见 姑娘们 祝你们有美好的一天
- Bye, girls, have a great day.
-哦 我放学了要和杰达一起去购物
- Oh, I'm going shopping with Jayda after.
-好的 祝你玩得愉快
- Okay, have a great time.
早上好 惠特曼女士
Good morning, Mrs. Whitman.
-这就是我的生活
- This is life.
每个学校都有一套自己的社会群体模式
Every school has their social stereotypes
就像那些乐队怪胎们 那些运动员们 那些不成功的人一样
like the band geeks, the jocks, the underachievers,
我想我应该属于那种平庸的类别吧
I guess I fit in with the too-normal-to-classify kids.
显然不和那些受欢迎的人一起
Certainly not with the popular crowd.
像是布莱恩特·贝利
I'll leave that to Bryant Bailey.
啊 真烦人
Ugh, so annoying.
有些女孩总是整天缠着布莱恩特
Some girls throw themselves at Bryant all the time
我真的不明白
and I really don't understand it.
杰达和凯特琳尤其是这样
Jayda and Kaitlyn especially.
但她们身上我有很多东西都没搞懂过
But there's a lot I don't get about them.
那是布莱恩特的妹妹麦肯齐
That one's Bryant's sister, MacKenzie.
我不认识她 但她看起来很正派
I don't know her but she seems decent.
至少她有正当理由总和布莱恩特待在一起
At least she has a reason to be around Bryant.
有些人还没有...
- So some of you haven't...
-在那之后 连着上一节又一节的课
- Moving on then, it's class after class.
历史
History,
英语
English,
和体育
and P.E.
我讨厌体育课
Ugh, how I hate P.E.
我每天都吃这些
And I get this every day.
她们每天都出去吃 但克莱瑞丝
They get to eat out every day but Clarise
从没给过我出去吃饭的钱
never gives me money for that.
-嘿 因迪
- Hey, Indy.
-你好
- Hi.
这是马克斯顿
And that's Maxton,
他让我至少不必疯掉 最好的朋友就是这样的
he keeps me sane, as best friends should.
这就是我每天的生活
And that's my life day in and day out.
宏不宏伟呢?
Isn't it grand?
我知道 它并不完美 但谁的生活完美呢?
I mean, it's not perfect but whose life is?
有时我想知道 如果妈妈还活着
Sometimes I wonder what it would be
生活会是什么样
like if Mom were still alive.
和她在一起 我觉得我的生活才完美
With her I felt my life was perfect.
-这味道很糟糕
- Well, this is awful.
你一定是从你母亲那里学来的
You must've learned to cook from your mother.
-但她死后 我没有期望过
- But after she died I didn't
我的生活能有以前那般水准
expect that to stay the same,
但我也没想到生活会变得更糟
but I also didn't expect it to get worse.
-快点 杰达 我们要迟到了
- Come on, Jayda, we're gonna be late.
-来了
- I'm coming.
-不
- No!
-我很抱歉
- I'm so sorry.
我不是故意的 我没有看到...
I didn't mean to, I didn't even s...
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
-前几天你来我们家拜访
- It was fabulous of you
真是太让人高兴了 布莱恩特
to stop by the other day, Bryant.
-没错 你以后应该常来
- Yeah, you should come by more often.
-我不是去拜访 我撞了因迪的猫
- I didn't stop by, I hit Indy's cat.
-我完全忘记了这事
- I totally forgot about that.
-嘿 因迪
- Hey, Indy.
-别 他会看到我的
- Stop, he's gonna see me.
他在看吗?
Is he looking?
-是的 他往这边来了
- Yeah, he's coming this way.
-因迪
- Indy.
-我们走吧
- Let's go.
-等等 我东西还没拿
- Wait wait, I need to get my stuff.
等等
Wait.
-再见 布莱恩特 -再见 布莱恩特
- Bye, Bryant. - Bye, Bryant.
-嘿 我儿子
- And there's my son.
嘿 布莱恩特
Hey, Bryant.
谢谢你 贝利医生
- Thanks for stopping by, Dr. Bailey.
我马上就去安排好
I'll get those sessions with
和学生们的咨♥询♥时段
the students scheduled right away.
-谢谢
- Thank you.
-进展如何?
- So, how'd it go?
-很好 很好 我有几个病人
- Great, great, yeah, I've got several patients
会来这所学校 现在我可以
that come to this school and now I can
在这里专设咨♥询♥时段
hold counseling sessions here without
这样学生就不用浪费太多时间
them missing too much class time.
-挺好
- Cool.
说到这里 你不是应该
- Speaking of which, shouldn't you be
去上课了吗?
off to class yourself?
-是的
- Yeah.
因迪
Indy.
-怎么了?
- What's going on?
-那就是她
- That's her.
那个养猫的人
The one who owned the cat.
-哦
- Oh.
电影精选列表