My actions, my choices, are mine.
所以你不要把这事牵扯到我妈
So don't you dare pin this on my mother.
我妈妈爱我 关心我
My mom loved me and cared for me
为了给我提供物质基础 她自己也拼死工作
and worked herself sick trying to provide for me
关于你们俩她说的从来都是些好话
and she had nothing but nice things to say about you two
所以你们能不能不要再说她有多糟糕了
so I am done hearing how awful you think she was.
-你不能...
- You don't get to...
-我知道你不想要我待在你们家
- I know you don't want me.
我第一天来到你们家 我就知道了
I knew it the moment I showed up to stay with you.
我只是一个可怜的亲戚
I was just some poor relative who was coming
闯入了你们的生活 但我在此之前被爱过
to intrude on your lives but I was loved before this
我知道这两者之间的区别
and I know the difference between this
也知道一个真正的家庭应该是什么样
and what a real family is supposed to feel like.
我做了你让我做的每件事 每件事
I have done everything you have asked me to do, everything,
这还不够
and it is sill not enough.
当然 杰达和凯特琳会去约会
Sure, Jayda and Kaitlyn get to go on dates
和她们的朋友交往 过着正常的生活
and see their friends and have normal lives
但我不行
but not me.
你们把我当成家人到底会要你们什么代价呢?
What is it going to take for you to see me as family?
-小姐 感谢你精彩的表演
- Oh, oh, missy, how entertaining was that?
-我是认真的
- I'm serious.
-你想知道什么才叫认真吗?
- You want serious?
如果你学不会尊重我们
If you don't learn to respect both of us in this home
你可以找别的人家收留你
you can find another place to stay.
-什么是对你的尊重 大卫叔叔
- And what is respect to you, Uncle David?
做所有的家务?
Doing all the chores?
远离家庭活动?
Staying away during family events?
住在阁楼里 没有校外的生活
Living in the attic and not having a life outside of school
直到你使唤我给你做晚餐?
until you tell me to come make dinner for you?
这是尊重吗?
Is that respect?
因为如果是这样的话 我有什么是没有做到的吗?
Because if so, what of that have I not been doing?
-你说的就好像我们对待你就像对待女佣一样
- You're acting as if we're treating you like a maid.
我们为你付出了这么多
Oh, after everything that we did after all
为了接纳你我们不得不改变我们的生活
the things we changed to make room for you in our lives.
-你听听你自己说的话
- Do you hear yourself?
-够了
- Enough.
回你的房♥间去
You will go to your room and we
我们会来决定对你的惩罚
will decide on a punishment for you,
-你这自私的淘气鬼 -大卫
- you selfish little brat. - David!
-我可以告诉你 我们会重重地惩罚你
- And let me tell you, it will be severe.
现在就去
Go now.
克莱瑞丝这次想怎么样?
嘿你还好吗?
因迪 你在线吗?
我在
你有麻烦了吗?
-嘿 因迪 我现在不能聊天
- Hey, Indy, I can't really talk right now.
-对不起 我吵醒你了吗?
- Sorry, did I wake you up?
-不 不 没关系
- No, no, it's okay.
只是我的脚踝 我妈妈让我
It's just my ankle, my mom made me go
去诊所做X光检查
to the clinic to get an x-ray.
-你没事吧?
- Are you okay?
-是的 应该没事 只是还有点痛
- Yeah, I should be, I'm just still in a lot of pain.
我可以晚点给你回电♥话♥吗
Can I call you back?
-嗯
- Um.
我今天晚上过得很艰难
I'm having a really rough night.
很糟糕
It's bad here.
-是吗?
- Yeah?
-这可能是有史以来最糟糕的一次
- It's probably the worst it's ever been.
-对不起 也许给你阿姨
- I'm sorry, maybe just give your aunt
一点时间冷静下来就会好
some time to cool down?
通常都是这样 不是吗?
That usually works, right?
-我很害怕
- I'm scared.
-哦 嘿 医生刚回来
- Oh, hey, the doctor just came back in
我明天给你回电♥话♥好吗?
so can I call you back tomorrow?
-明天?
- Tomorrow?
嗯 好
Yeah, sure.
-好的 嗯 晚安
- Okay, uh, night.
我很担心你 我过来了 刚停好车
在侧门等我
-等一下
- Wait a minute.
你要走了吗?
Are you leaving?
因迪 发生了什么事?
Indy, what's going on?
-事情真的很糟糕
- I messed up really really bad.
-发生了什么?
- Okay, what happened?
某个邻居打电♥话♥给克莱瑞丝 告诉她
- Guess one of the neighbors called Clarise and told her
我在马克斯顿的足球比赛中和他亲热
I was making out with Maxton at his soccer game.
-你有吗?
- Uh, were you?
对不起 这并不重要
Sorry, that's not important.
-我们接吻了 但我们没有亲热
- We kissed, we didn't make out, though.
只是恰好在一群人的面前
It was in front of a group of people.
-你阿姨很严厉地责备了你吗?
- And your aunt chewed you out?
-她和大卫一起
- Her and David.
然后大卫发表了评论
And then David made a comment about how he thought
说我妈妈没有很好地抚养我长大 我完全忍♥不住
my mom raised me poorly and I just lost it.
我内心所有的情绪都被激发了
All the stuff I had pent up just came out.
然后大卫说 如果我再一次不尊重他们
And then David said that if I disrespected
我就会被赶出去
them one more time I'd be kicked out
然后他说我的惩罚将会非常非常严厉
and then he said my punishment was gonna be really bad.
-所以你上楼收拾行李了
- So you came upstairs and started packing.
-是的
- Yeah.
-你有没有告诉他 视你如女仆 厨师 和囚犯
- Did you tell him how unfair it was that you're the maid
而他们自己却自在地生活
and the cook and the prisoner all while
是多么的不公平
they get to go out and live?
-说了一点
- Sort of.
这件事实在是太糟糕了
Look, it was awful.
我再也没办法把他们视作亲人了
My filter was completely gone.
-那现在怎么办?
- So now what?
-我不知道
- I don't know.
-你需要一个住的地方吗?
- Do you need a place to stay?
-不 我会没事的
- No, I'll be fine.
-他们的威胁不会有任何改善
- Their threats aren't going to get any better.
听着 我爸爸是家庭治疗师
Look, my dad's a family therapist and he sees
他见过很多这种案例 对那些有虐待倾向的人来说
this stuff all the time, and the problem with abusive people
他们总是认为自己是对的
is that they just always think they're right.
-你认为他们有虐待倾向?
- You think they're abusive?
-是的
- Yeah.
他们的女儿是完美的 而你却没有资格和她们一样
Their daughters are perfect and you're not allowed to be.
总是有各种借口禁你足 而且从不邀请你参加任何活动
Excuses to keep you grounded, not inviting you to things,
甚至没有给你一间像样的卧室
not even giving you a proper bedroom.
这些坏事还源源不断
The list goes on and on.
-这确实很糟糕 但没有到虐待的程度
- I mean it's bad but it's not abuse.
-这绝对是
- Yes it is.
这绝对是一种情感上的虐待
It's definitely emotional abuse which can be
这有害无益而且十分危险
so harmful and dangerous.
我认为你需要和我一起走
Look, I think that you need to come with me.
我能考虑一下吗?
- Can I have time to think about this?
-实际上 你介意我给我爸爸打个电♥话♥吗?
- Actually, do you mind if I call my dad
就跟他问问建议
and just ask for his advice?
我马上就回来 与此同时
I'll just be a second but in the meantime
你应该继续收拾你的东西
you should really really keep packing, okay?
好的 我会告诉她的
Yeah, I'll tell her.
好的
Okay.
再见
Bye.
-他怎么说?
- What'd he say?
-我告诉他时 他显然很担心
- Well, he was obviously concerned when I told him.
但是我没想到他说依照法律
What I didn't know is now that I've told him by law
他现在必须告诉儿童保护服务中心
he's gotta tell child protective services.
-什么?
- What?
你确定吗?
Are you sure?
因迪 如果他不这样做的话 他可能会失去执照
- Indy, he could lose his license if he didn't.
-这太疯狂了
- This is insane.
-我知道 但是 我很抱歉
- I know, but, look, I'm sorry
我保证我们会保密的
and I promise we'll keep it private.
电影精选列表