-这就是电影之夜的样子吗?
- So this is what a movie night is really like?
-是的
- Yeah.
-酷
- Cool.
一切都还好吗?你今天没来学校
我搬出来了
真的假的?!
我不知道该怎么回答他
I don't know what to say to that.
他的电♥话♥号♥码是多少?
- What's his number?
我给他发短♥信♥
I'll text him.
-什么?
- What?
别
No.
你想回什么?
What are you gonna say?
-别担心
- Don't worry.
你介意吗?
May I?
-你们俩太吵了
- You guys are being too loud.
-对不起
- Sorry.
嘿 我是布莱恩特 因迪阿姨家太不安全了 所以她现在搬到我家住了 如果你想来 随时欢迎
-怎么样?
- Happy?
-这比我本来想说的要好
- It's better than what I would've said.
罗尼 你看过这部电影至少一百次了
- Roni, you've seen this movie at least a hundred times
你真的需要我们安静吗?
do you really need us to be quiet?
-别再说话了
- Stop talking now, people.
-这是她最喜欢的一部分
- It's her favorite part.
-这才是电影之夜的真实情况
- So this is what a movie night is really like.
-差不多了
- Pretty much.
爆米花 打闹和你已经看过一百次的电影
Popcorn, fighting, and movies you've seen a hundred times.
-嗨
- Hi.
-嘿 你没事吧?
- Hey, are you okay?
-是的 我很好
- Yeah, I'm fine.
-布莱恩特说你
- Bryant said that you...
他说的是真的吗?
He's being serious, wasn't he?
-是的
- Yeah.
-你当时打电♥话♥给我就是因为这个
- And when you called you needed my help.
-对
- Yeah.
-因迪 我不知道该说什么
- Indy, I don't know what to say.
我是个白♥痴♥
I'm an idiot.
-不 你不是
- No, you're not.
你只是有自己的事要做
You just had your own stuff going on.
说到这里 你的脚踝怎么样了?
Speaking of which, how's your ankle?
-它还是很疼 但医生说没什么大不了的
- It's still sore but the doctor says it's nothing serious.
只是需要暂时放松一下
Just have to take it easy for awhile.
-我很高兴
- I'm glad.
-你真的没事吧?
- Are you really okay?
-嗯 布莱恩特的爸爸在处理我的案子 所以
- I mean, Bryant's dad is taking care of my case, so.
会没事的
It's getting there.
我能见你吗?
- Can I see you?
你会去学校吗?
Are you gonna be at school or?
-我想我要呆在家里 帮我做笔记 好吗?
- I think I'm gonna stay home but take notes for me, okay?
-好的
- Yeah.
放学后我能过来聊聊吗?
Can I come over after school just to talk?
-当然
- Sure.
-因迪 我真的
- Indy, I'm really really...
-我知道
- I know.
-明天见
- See you tomorrow.
-嘿 你有时间吗?
- Hey, do you have a second?
-当然
- Sure.
一切都好吗?
Is everything okay?
-嗯 我有几个朋友在调查文书工作
- Well, I've had a few friends digging into the paperwork
发现你母亲有30万美元的保险
and apparently your mother had a $300,000 insurance policy
你的阿姨和叔叔拿了钱
that your aunt and uncle took,
以法定监护人 用这些钱来抚养你
as legal guardians, to raise you.
-来抚养我?
- To raise me?
他们一直都拿着那些钱吗?
And they had all this money the whole time?
-你看到过钱吗?
- Did you see any of it?
-从来没有
- Never.
-这就是问题所在
- That's the issue.
-他们还卖♥♥掉了我妈的一切物品
- On top of selling everything, all my mom's stuff?
-很不幸是这样的
- Unfortunately yes.
但这一切都将在法庭上呈现
But it's all gonna come up in court.
-那为什么他们把我看成是负担
- Why did they see me as such a burden?
-我很抱歉
- I'm sorry.
从好的方面来看 你很有可能赢回
On the bright side, you will likely win all
那些钱 法庭可能也会判给你一些额外的
of that money back and then some in court.
这对你的阿姨和叔叔来说不是太好
It's not gonna look good for your aunt and uncle.
-谢谢
- Thank you.
-水看起来不错
- The water looks nice.
你感觉好些了吗?
You feeling any better?
-我一直以为他们那样对我
- I always thought they treated me the way they did
是因为我花太多钱了
because I cost them too much money.
但现在我知道事实并非如此
Now I know that's not the case.
-这是他们的损失
- It's their loss, you have nothing
你心地善良
but goodness in your heart.
此外 他们没有资格这样对待你
Besides, you didn't deserve the way they treated you.
-我不知道我还能不能再面对他们
- I don't know if I could ever face them again
我每天都要在学校见到杰达和凯特琳
and I have to see Jayda and Kaitlyn every day at school.
-话是这么说 但这学年快结束了
- True. But the school year's almost over.
而且学校很大你也不一定会遇上
It is a big school.
随着学年的结束 这个以P开头的活动也要开始了
With the school year almost being over there's this thing that starts with a P.
-派对
- Party?
-意思很接近了
- Close.
舞会
Prom.
-舞会怎么了?
- What about it?
-你应该参加
- You should go.
-杰达和凯特琳已经为舞会准备好几个月了
- Jayda and Kaitlyn have been preparing for prom for months.
想象一下当你走进去时她们的脸色
- Then imagine their faces when you walk in
穿着你亲自选的裙子
with whatever killer dress you pick.
身旁站着我
With me.
-你?
- With you?
-如果你愿意的话
- If you'll go with me.
-但是我的表亲...
- But my cousins...
-我只是想和你一起去 但是 嘿
- Well, I just wanted to go with you, but hey,
如果你想和你的表亲一起 那么
if you wanna make it a group date with your cousins, then.
-你真的是在邀请我当你的舞伴吗?
- Did you really just ask me to prom?
-是的
- Yeah.
是的
Yeah, I did.
-好的
- Yes.
我可以去了
I can go.
我不需要做家务 我没有被禁足
I don't have to do chores, I'm not grounded,
我不需要为我的表亲或为她们的舞伴做晚餐
I don't have to make dinner for my cousins or their dates.
我十分乐意
I'd love to.
我必须穿高跟鞋去吗?
Do I have to wear a dress with heels?
我可以穿裙子 拜托
I'll wear the dress I just, please,
别让我穿高跟鞋就好
don't make me wear heels.
-我是个男人 我不在乎你穿什么鞋
- I'm a guy, I don't care what shoes you wear.
嘿 因迪 有个男生想和你聊聊
- Hey, Indy, there's a boy here who wants to talk to you.
-啊
- Ah.
马克斯顿
Maxton.
-嗨
- Hi.
-新的改变 对吗?
- So new digs, huh?
这地方很酷
This place is cool.
-贝利一家真的很不错
- The Baileys are really nice people.
-是啊 我无法与之抗衡
- Yeah, I can't compete with that.
-你在说什么?
- What are you talking about?
-看 你
- Look, you
你现在有了布莱恩特
you have Bryant now
我很蠢 因为没有早点让你搬出来
and I'm stupid for not asking you out sooner.
听着 因迪 在过去的几年里一直和你在一起
Look, Indy, spending these last few years with you was
对我来说 梦想成真了
really a dream come true for me.
你是我每天去学校的动力
You made it worth going to school every day.
-真的吗?
- Really?
-嗯
- Yeah.
我希望我能做得更多 做更多你需要的事
I mean, wish I'd done more and been more of what you needed
电影精选列表