-她在躲着我
- Yeah, she's avoiding me.
-嗯 我看出来了
- Yes, I see that, yeah.
嘿 一切都会好起来的
Hey, it'll be all right.
她总会原谅你的
She'll eventually hear you out.
-好的 再见 爸爸
- All right, see ya, Dad.
-你会让布莱恩特道歉吗?
- Are you ever gonna let Bryant apologize?
-我不能一边跑步一边说话
- Can't run and talk at the same time.
-这不是答案
- That's not an answer.
-我为什么要?
- Why should I?
这会让他问心无愧
It would only give him a clear conscience.
-原谅不原谅什么的对你来说还这么重要?
- Yeah, and you're above that whole forgiveness nonsense.
是不重要
- Right?
等等 不 我不是...
Wait, no that's not...
-哦 天哪
- Oh jeez, oh.
你还好吧?
You all right?
-因果报应
- Karma hates me.
你在这里做什么?
What are you doing here?
-做一个绅士 拉你起来
- Being a gentleman and helping you up.
没脑子的你下次注意点
- Little heads up next time.
-抱歉
- Sorry.
我们还有课
We still have class.
-嘿
- Hey.
你就这么一直赶我走吗?
Are you just gonna keep blowing me off?
-你还在期望什么?
- What more do you expect?
-我只是想补偿你
- I just wanna make it up to you one day.
-对我来说最好的补偿就是不要来打扰我
- The best way to make it up to me is to leave me alone.
-等等
- Wait.
请原谅我 因迪
Please forgive me, Indy.
-在你杀了我的猫之前 你甚至没和我说过话
- Before you killed my cat you hadn't even said two words
现在你却希望我对你友好?
to me and now you expect me to be nice?
不 布莱恩特 我不会原谅你的
No, Bryant, I won't forgive you.
那只猫是我妈妈在去世前送给我的最后一件礼物
That cat was the last gift I got from my mom
请不要打扰我了
before she died so please leave me alone.
我不需要你的怜悯
I don't want your pity.
-好了 爸爸
- All right, Dad,
明天轮到你做饭了
it's your turn to cook tomorrow.
-到我了吗?
- Already?
-不许叫外卖♥♥
- No takeout though.
-为什么不?
- Why not?
-是啊 为什么不?
- Yeah, why not?
-因为我们想要吃得更健康一点
- Because we need to eat a little healthier
每次轮到你做饭
and that's your cop out every time
你都叫外卖♥♥
it's your turn to cook.
-嘿 我是医生 我觉得外卖♥♥很健康啊
- Hey, I'm the doctor, I say it's healthy.
-你可不是那种医生
- You're not that type of doctor.
-怎么了 布莱恩特
- What's up, Bryant?
-只是在思考
- Just thinking.
-一切都好吗?
- Everything all right?
-就是那个我跟你说过的女孩
- That girl that I told you about.
-哇
- Oo.
-她叫什么名字?
- What's her name?
-好了
- Okay.
你们两个吃完就离开吧
Shoo shoo, both of you.
- 好吧
- Sweet, all right.
-那个有猫的
- The one with the cat?
-是的
- Yeah.
因迪·齐默曼
Indy Zimmerman.
我不确定我在她朝我发脾气之前
Not sure I'm ever gonna be able to apologize
是否有机会能道歉
without her throwing something at me.
这只猫是她妈妈去世前送给她的礼物
The cat was a gift from her mom before her mom died.
-齐默曼?因迪
- Zimmerman, Indy.
还是辛迪
Or is it Cindy?
-我
- I...
几年前她失去了母亲 是吗?
- She lost her mother a few years back, right?
-我不知道是什么时候
- I don't know when.
你是怎么知道的?
How do you know?
-好吧 请坐
- Okay, have a seat.
坐吧
Come on.
如果你对她了解更多
Maybe if you know a little bit more about her
会有助于你道歉的 你要尝试和她做朋友
it'll help you apologize, be a friend for her.
-因迪 赶紧下来
- Indy, get down here!
因迪 你花了这么长时间在做什么?
Indy, what is taking so long?
现在就下来
Get down here now.
-不要
- No.
因迪·埃拉·齐默曼 如果你不立刻下来的话
- Cindy Ella Zimmerman, if you don't get
你将再次被禁足
your butt down here this second you'll be grounded again.
你有什么毛病?
What is wrong with you?
今天不是假日 楼下没有早餐
It is not a holiday, there is no breakfast downstairs,
大卫要去工作 女孩们要上学
David has work, the girls have school,
人们下午三点回来家里 我要演讲
and I have people coming over for a presentation at three.
忘了吗?
Remember?
-哦 我的头好痛 快死了
- Oh, my head is killing me.
-所以你希望我们吃麦片?
- Ugh, so you expect us to eat cereal?
-对不起 我现在感觉不太好
- I'm sorry, I just don't feel very good right now.
-你看起来很糟糕
- Ew, you look awful, too.
也许我也不想你四处传播病毒
Maybe I don't want you spreading around
谁知道你得了什么病
whatever disease it is you've got.
而且我今天做的还是关于精油的演讲
Especially since I'm doing a presentation on essential oils.
好吧 我们吃麦片
Okay, all right, we'll have cereal.
我会让女孩们把乱七八糟的东西都暂时藏起来
We'll just have the girls hide the mess
你给我稍后去清理它们
and you can deal with it later.
嘿 这不是杰达的衬衫吗?
Hey, isn't this Jayda's shirt?
-上面有个污点
- There was a stain on it,
她说她再也不想要了
she said she didn't want it anymore.
-你不会想办法把它
- Well, you didn't work very hard
送到洗衣店去吗?
to get this out in the laundry.
把它送去洗衣店 洗干净再还给杰达
Get it out and get it back to Jayda.
-嘿 马克斯顿
- Hey, Maxton.
-哦 嘿 怎么了?
- Oh, hey, what's up?
你需要什么吗?
Do you need something?
-嗯 是的 我在找因迪
- Uh, yeah, I was just looking for Indy.
你知道她在哪儿吗?
Do you know where she is?
她今天没来学校
She wasn't at school today.
-我想她应该在家里
- I think she's at home.
她之前给我发短♥信♥说她头痛得厉害
She text me earlier that she had a killer headache.
-哦 这就可以解释为什么她没有
- Oh, that makes sense why she's not
来看你比赛了吧?
at your game too, then, huh?
-不 这很正常
- No, that's actually pretty normal.
她的阿姨和叔叔都对她很严厉
Her aunt and uncle are kind of strict.
-哦
- Oh.
-你还在尝试跟她搭话吗?
- You still trying to talk to her?
-嗯 是的 是的
- Uh, yeah, yeah.
-对不起 老兄 威金斯女士...
- I'm sorry, dude, Mrs. Wiggins was...
-威金斯
- Wiggins?
-她的猫
- Her cat.
-哦
- Oh.
-是的 不管怎样
- Yeah, anyway.
是一只特别的猫
Special cat.
-我知道
- Yeah, I got that.
好的 谢了 马克斯顿
All right, thanks, Maxton.
因迪喜欢同伴的 她的房♥间在这
- Indy loves company, her room is up here.
因迪 你在吗?
Indy, are you there?
我有些东西会让你高兴起来
I've got something that will cheer you up.
亲爱的 你感觉怎么样?
How are you feeling, sweetheart?
-我睡了一觉好多了
- I'm actually a lot better now that I slept.
-嘿
- Hey.
-你来这干什么?
- What in the world are you doing here?
-看看是谁来了
- Look who it is.
是那个杀了你猫的男孩
It's the boy who killed your cat
他想要道歉 他准备了一份礼物送给你
and he wants to apologize and he has a present for you.
电影精选列表