他是不是最可爱的呢?
Isn't he the sweetest?
-非常可爱
- Very.
-我还有客人在楼下 所以
- Well I still have guests downstairs, so.
真可爱
So sweet.
-你来这里做什么?
- What are you doing here?
-我知道你不让我来 所以我没有问你就来了
- I knew you'd say no so I just came without asking.
-知道就好
- Caught that part.
你想要什么?
What do you want?
-我希望我们能成为朋友
- I'd like us to be friends.
-不能
- No.
-你很反对交男性朋友吗?
- Look, do you have something against guy friends?
-当然不 马克斯顿是我最好的朋友
- Of course not, Maxton's my best friend.
听着 我知道你只是出于同情才想做我的朋友
Look, I know you're only trying to be my friend out of pity
我不需要那样 我想要的是真正的朋友
and I don't want that, I want genuine friends.
-我是真心很担心你
- Well, I'm genuinely worried about you.
这不能作为一个开始吗?
Can't that be a start?
-你担心我的程度
- You are no more worried about me
连我阿姨和叔叔都不如
than my aunt and uncle are.
袋子里装着什么?
What's in the bag?
闻起来很香
Smells good.
-这个吗?
- This?
只是一点小心意
Just a little peace offering.
-食物吗?
- Food?
杰克船长最有名的汉堡
- Captain Jack's famous burger.
-你在开玩笑
- You're kidding.
-还有薯条
- And there's fries as well.
我知道你会站在食物这边的
I knew I'd get on your good side eventually.
-不要得寸进尺 我快饿死了
- Don't push it, I'm starving.
你为什么来这里?
Why are you here?
-除了感觉不好 你知道的...
- Well besides feeling bad about, you know,
撞了你的猫 我
hitting your cat, I...
-是谋杀
- Murdering.
你杀了我的猫
You murdered my cat.
-除了对你的猫被杀感到难过
- Besides feeling bad about murdering your cat
我不知道还有什么理由了
I don't know why I'm here.
我只是觉得我需要在这 所以我来了
I just feel like this is where I need to be so here I am
也许你需要我
and maybe you need me.
-太好了 你现在让我觉得很害怕
- Great, now I'm just terrified.
-听我说完
- Just hear me out.
-这和我一点关系都没有
- This has absolutely nothing to do with me.
如果你来这里只是想要
If you need to come here to feel better
为你杀猫行为改善自己的感受的话
about killing my cat then sure,
那请别客气 尽管来这吧
placate yourself and show up I guess,
但说这是为了我?
but to say that this is for me?
那拜托你停止吧
That's where I'll call you on it.
如果你真为我着想的话 请你让我一个人待着
If this had anything to do with me you would leave me alone.
-好吧
- Okay.
你说得对
You're right.
也许是我需要你
Maybe I need you.
我们能不能出去走走或者做点别的
Look, can we just go on a walk or something?
-为什么?
- Why?
-呼吸些新鲜空气
- Fresh air.
-我不能 我要做家务
- I don't think I can, I have chores.
克莱瑞丝说她的朋友们
- Well, Clarise said that her party's
一小时之后才会离开
not gonna end for another hour so.
到那时我带你回来怎么样?
What if I had you back by then?
-好吧 但我们得快点
- Fine, but we have to hurry.
我喜欢花 它们让我想起了我的妈妈
I love being around flowers, they remind me of my mom.
我记得她在家里总是会摆一些百合花
I remember she always used to have lilies at our house.
她的最爱
They're her favorite.
-你经常想念你妈妈吗?
- Do you miss your mom a lot?
-当然
- Of course.
真是个很奇怪的问题
It's kind of a weird question to ask.
-不 因为我想告诉你一些事
- No, it's because I wanted to tell you something.
我想这事也没有什么修辞的必要 所以我就直说了
There's no easy way to say it so I'm just gonna jump in.
大约五六年前 我父亲
About five or six years ago my dad came
很晚才下班回家
home from work pretty late.
那时发生了一起意外 他正好
There was an accident and he was
在那辆被撞的车后面
behind the car that got hit.
开着车的女士被一辆卡车撞了
The lady driving the car was hit by a truck
然后她的车突然转向迎面而来的车流
and then she swerved into oncoming traffic
又被半拖车撞了
and was hit again by a semi.
-别说了
- Stop.
-我爸就是当时报♥警♥的人
- He was the one who called 911.
他没有说情况有多糟
And he didn't say how bad it was,
只是她快要死了
only that she was dying
她坚持不到去医院了
and that she wasn't gonna make it to the hospital.
所以他坐在那里 握着她的手
So he sat there and he held her hand
让她说话
and he just let her talk.
-请告诉辛迪我爱她 她是我的公主
- Please tell Cindy that I love her and she's my princess
无论怎样 我会永远和她在一起
and no matter what I'll be with her always.
-我记得
- I remember.
我记得有个人在葬礼开始前向我走来
I remember a guy coming up to me before the funeral
说了这些话
and saying those exact words.
我不知道那原来是你♥爸♥爸
I had no idea it was your dad.
-当我告诉他我撞了一个女孩的猫时
- When I told him that I had hit a girl's cat
我说你的名字是因迪 他问
and her name was Indy, he asked if your
你的名字是不是应该是辛迪·齐默曼
name was actually Cindy Zimmerman.
-只有我的家人才知道
- Only my family really knows that
但辛迪·艾拉 是她给我起的名字
but Cindy Ella, that's what she named me.
-他提到她习惯
- He mentioned that she used
叫你她的小灰姑娘
to call you her little Cinderella.
-她是个浪漫的人
- She was quite the romantic.
-他竭尽所能让她忘却痛苦
- He did everything he could to take her mind off the pain
他告诉我他从你妈妈的眼里看到
and he told me that he could just see
并切身感受到她对你的爱
and feel how much that she cared for you.
-我知道
- I know that.
我从未怀疑
I never doubted that.
-我很抱歉 因迪
- I'm so sorry, Indy.
-没关系
- It's fine.
坏事总是会发生的
Bad things happen to people.
这就是世界是如何运作的 不是吗?
It's just the way the world works, right?
-是的 但是 还有比这更重要的
- Yeah, but, there's more to it than that.
-比如说?
- Like what?
-坏事确实会发生
- Well yeah, bad things happen but
你会从那些坏事和磨难中吸取经验
it's how you learn from those things and those trials
而且会用这些去帮助别人 这才决定了你是怎样的人
and how you help others learn that defines you.
-听起来太深奥了
- Sounds way too deep for me.
杰达和凯特琳是你的表亲?
- So, Jayda and Kaitlyn are your cousins, right?
-是的
- Yep.
-杰达是年长的那个 凯特琳
- And Jayda's the senior and Kaitlyn's
和你一样是大二的学生 对吧?
a sophomore like you, right?
还是说我搞混了?
Or did I mix that up?
-不 你是对的
- No, you're right.
-她们把你一个人留在这里?
- They just pretty much leave you alone up here?
-我其实更喜欢独处
- I actually prefer to be alone.
暗示
Hint hint.
-这地方和整个房♥子有点格格不入
- It is different than the rest of the house.
没有其他房♥间了吗?
Aren't there any other rooms?
-主卧室在一楼
- Well, the master bedroom's on the first floor
还有一些书房♥和客房♥
along with some studies and a guest room
二楼有四间卧室
and there are four bedrooms on the second floor.
让我理下思路
- So, let me get this straight.
总共有六间卧室?
There are six actual bedrooms?
-姑娘们把其中一间变成了游戏室
- Well, the girls turned one of them into a playroom.
-还有一间客房♥
- And a guest bedroom.
-克莱瑞丝用来招待客人
- Clarise always has that ready for her guests.
那为什么不让你住放玩具的房♥间?
- So why not put you in the toy room
可以把玩具搬到别的地方去啊
and move the toys elsewhere?
-我其实真的不介意
- I really don't mind.
电影精选列表