你在做什么?
What are you doing?
-我很爱管闲事
- I know, I'm nosy.
还有一个问题
One question.
你的洋娃娃和别的东西放在哪了?
Where are all your dolls and stuff?
-我的洋娃娃?
- My dolls?
嗯 你的表亲有那么多
- Well, yeah, your cousins have so many
甚至需要一个额外的房♥间放置
they needed an extra room for 'em.
你的呢?
Where are yours?
-我想我本来就没有什么玩具吧
- I guess I really never had many.
对我妈妈来说 比起这些物质她更享受经历
Mom enjoyed experiences more than things.
-好吧 但你那时才10岁
- Okay, but you were 10.
我的意思是 我希望至少能在你的床上
I mean, I expected at least to see a teddy bear
看到一只泰迪熊或者别的什么吧
or something on your bed.
或者是和你妈妈有关的东西
Or maybe even things of your mom's.
-葬礼费用太高了 所以...
- Well the funeral expenses were too high, so.
-所以?
- So?
-所以我们不得不卖♥♥掉很多东西
- So we had to sell a lot of stuff.
-真的吗?
- Really?
-嗯
- Yeah.
我唯一带来这的东西就是我的猫
The only thing I got to bring with me was my cat.
-嘿 因迪 妈妈说布莱恩特·贝利在这里
- Hey, Indy, mom said Bryant Bailey is here.
你真的在这里
So you are here.
-是的
- Yep.
-那么 布莱恩特 什么风把你带到了这里?
- So, Bryant, what brings you here?
你好吗?
How are you doing?
-我很好
- I'm good.
我刚和因迪聊天
I was just talking to Indy.
-关于什么?
- About what?
-死亡
- Death.
克莱瑞丝的演讲结束了吗?
Is Clarise done with her presentation yet?
-是的 谢天谢地 结束了
- Yes, thankfully it just ended.
你明晚要做什么吗?布莱恩特
So what are you doing tomorrow night, Bryant?
我们打算几个朋友
We're having a few friends over
一起去看电影
to hang out and watch a movie.
你要来吗?
You wanna come?
-当然 听起来很有趣
- Sure, that sounds fun.
-杰达 妈妈说布莱恩特来了
- Jayda, mom said that Bryant's here.
-嗯 我们在阁楼上
- He is, we're in the attic.
你来这里多久了?
- How long have you been here?
因迪和我已经聊了一会儿了
- Uh, well Indy and I have been talking for awhile.
实际上 相当长一段时间
Quite, quite awhile, actually.
我该走了
I should get going.
-你别走
- You don't have to go.
-有作业
- Got homework.
-今天是星期五
- It's Friday.
-那也得做
- I'm committed.
明天见
I'll see you all tomorrow.
好的
Okay.
-因迪
- Indy!
哦
Oh, ew.
你知道为了让这个地方看起来体面些
Do you know how long my girls and I had to work
我和我的女儿们有多辛苦?
to get this place looking decent?
-我很抱歉
- Um, I'm sorry.
-你应该感到抱歉
- You should be.
你的小假期结束了 小姐
Your little vacation is over, missy.
所有东西都需要清理干净
Everything needs to be cleaned up.
我希望我的精油整整齐齐地装好
I want my oils packed away neatly
把整片区域从上到下都擦得干干净净
and this entire area scrubbed from top to bottom.
女孩们明天要开自己的派对
The girls are having their own party tomorrow
我希望这里的一切都能让人惊叹
and I want everything to be absolutely amazing.
-好的
- Okay.
-那就意味着除尘 扫地 拖地 浴室都要打扫干净
- That means dusting and sweeping, mop, bathrooms.
哦 别忘了做新鲜的点心
Oh, don't forget to make fresh snacks.
-我不知道我今晚能不能完成所有的工作
- I don't know if I can get all that done tonight.
-当然不能
- Well, of course not.
点心要新鲜出炉的 所以你要早起
The snacks need to be fresh so you get up early
在早上做
in the morning and do those.
-明白了
- Got it.
还有别的要求吗?
Anything else?
-是的
- Yes.
因为你今天感觉不舒服
Since you weren't feeling well today
我觉得你最好在聚会期间
I think it's best that you just stay tucked
呆在你的房♥间里
away in your room during the party.
你知道 别传染了别人
You know, in case you're contagious.
-就知道我不会被邀请
- Didn't think I was invited anyway.
-嘿 让我帮你
- Hey, let me help.
-嗨
- Hi.
-你感觉好些了吗?
- You feeling better?
-好很多了
- Much.
你的足球比赛怎么样?
How was your soccer game?
-平局
- It was a tie.
-总比输了好
- Better than a loss.
-差点就赢了
- It was so close, though.
我帮你
Here, I got you.
-谢谢
- Thanks.
-你整天都在做家务吗?
- So you doing chores all day or?
-是的 清洁和烘焙
- Yeah, cleaning and baking.
-需要帮忙吗?
- Need any help?
-当然想 但是克莱瑞丝
- I mean, I'd love some but Clarise
可能会说我工作不够努力
would probably say I'm not working hard enough.
-很有可能
- Probably, yeah.
-不过还是要谢谢你
- Thanks anyway, though.
-嗯
- Yeah.
星期一见
I'll see you Monday.
-星期一见
- See you Monday.
-好的 拜拜
- Okay, bye.
哦 我的天哪 嗨
Oh my gosh, hi.
-进来吧
- Come on in.
你好吗?
How are you?
-嗯 这里有食物 -食物都在那
- Okay, so food's over here. - There's food in there.
-非常感谢 很高兴见到你
- Thank you so much, it's so good to see you.
进来吧
Come on in.
这就是我们所有的食物
Okay, so this is all the food we have.
真的很好 我们花了很多心思
It's really good, we worked super hard
才准备好了的
on it getting it ready.
-伙计们 你们太贴心了
- Guys, you're so sweet.
拿你们想要的吧
Grab what you want.
嗨
Hi!
-我很高兴你能来
- I'm so glad that you could come.
-谢谢
- Thanks.
-嗨 布莱恩特
- Hi, Bryant.
-嘿 布莱恩特 -嘿 各位
- Hey, Bryant. - Hey, everybody.
因迪在哪?
Where's Indy?
-哦 你为什么不去吃点东西呢?
- Oh, why don't you go get some food
然后一起看电影
and then come watch the movie?
-我给你留了个座位 布莱恩特
- I saved you a seat, Bryant.
-妈妈
- Mom,
我非常想念你
I miss you so much.
哇
Whoa.
-你知道在你自己家里找到你有多难吗?
- Do you know how hard it is to find you in your own house?
你一定很冷吧
You've gotta be freezing.
你躲在这里多久了
How long have you been hiding out here?
-谢谢 但我没有躲起来
- Thanks, but I wasn't hiding.
聚会怎么样?
How's the party?
-很好 但总感觉少了点什么
- Fine, but it was missing something.
-少了什么?
- What?
-你
- You.
你不喜欢和一群人在一起吗?
Do you not like being around big groups?
-我告诉过你我没有躲起来
- I already told you I wasn't hiding.
-那你为什么不和我们一起玩呢?
- Then why weren't you hanging out with us?
电影精选列表