-布莱恩特 我不能这么做
- Bryant, I can't do this.
杰达和凯特琳
Jayda and Kaitlyn...
-不 这和她们没有关系
- No, this is not about them.
这是你的事情
This is about you.
我爸爸说你可以和我们住在一起
My dad says that you can come stay with us.
他有收养孩子的资格
He's certified to take in foster kids
他真的认为你在这里不安全
and he really doesn't think you're safe here.
听着 我认为你今晚需要
Look, I think that you just need to
去我们家
come to stay with us tonight.
-我真的不认为
- I really don't think that
他们会打我或什么的
they're gonna hit me or anything.
-可能不会 但他们可能会把你锁在房♥间里
- No, but they might just lock
或其他什么地方
you in your room or something.
-他们总是那样做
- They always do that.
什么 这也是虐待吗?
What, is that considered abuse, too?
-我去拿包 我们该走了
- I'm getting the bags, we're leaving.
-你还没回答我的问题
- You didn't answer my question.
-我不需要回答
- I don't need to.
你表现好的时候他们只是禁足你
If they're going to lock you in your room
那当他们都心烦的时候呢?
for being a normal child, imagine what they're gonna
不敢想象他们会做出些什么
do when they're all upset.
我们必须离开这里
We're leaving.
-嘿 进来吧
- Hey, come on in.
欢迎你 因迪
Welcome, Indy.
-谢谢
- Thank you.
你家很漂亮
Your home is beautiful.
-哦 听着
- Oh, listen.
我希望你能在这里感到舒适
I want you to feel as comfortable here as you can
所以我希望你不介意你的房♥间就在布莱恩特的隔壁
so I hope you don't mind that your room is next to Bryant's.
他是个男孩 你知道 他们有时很臭
He is a boy and they, you know, they stink sometimes.
我知道你现在很累但如果你感觉还可以的话
And I know you're really tired but if you feel up to it
介意回答我一些问题吗?
would you mind answering some questions for me?
好让我明天早上更顺利地进行后续事项
It'll help me know better what to do in the morning.
没问题是吗?
Yeah?
那好 结束之后布莱恩特就会帮你安顿下来
Okay, and then Bryant will help you get settled after.
往这边走
Okay, just through here.
现在去休息吧 因迪
Now just get some rest for now, Indy.
-我会的
- I will.
谢谢你
And thank you for...
-我们很乐意帮忙
- Oh, we are happy to.
布莱恩特 你能带她去她的房♥间吗?
Bryant, could you show her to her room?
-来吧 你可以明早再见我的姐姐和妹妹
- Come on, you can meet my sisters in the morning.
-这是你的房♥间
- Here's your room.
-谢谢
- Thanks.
-没事
- Yep.
你觉得等克莱瑞丝发现我不在家
- What do you think Clarise is gonna do
她会怎么做?
when she realizes I'm not there?
-别担心他们
- Don't worry about them.
你能不能把关注点放在你自己身上?
Will you focus on yourself for once?
-我真希望我做的是正确的
- I just really hope I did the right thing.
-是正确的
- You did do the right thing.
此外 你现在和朋友在一起
Besides, you're here with friends.
-好吧
- Okay.
好了 如果你睡不着
- All right, and if you can't fall asleep
就给我发短♥信♥ 好吗?
just shoot me a text, kay?
我们可以去客厅看电影什么的
We'll go watch a movie in the living room or something.
-谢谢
- Thank you.
谢谢这一切
For everything.
-我们是怎么走到这一步的?
- How did we get to this point?
-从你撞死我的猫开始
- You killed my cat.
-我永远也不会忘记的
- And I'll never live that down.
永远
Ever.
-不会的
- Nope.
-晚安
- Goodnight.
-嘿
- Hey.
-少吃点 给其他人留点
- Ease up, save some for everyone else.
-好吧
- It's good.
-早上好
- Morning.
-哦 嘿
- Oh, hey.
这是我的姐♥妹♥们♥
Indy these are my sisters.
这是麦肯齐和罗妮
This is MacKenzie and Roni.
我应该在学校认识麦肯齐吧
I'm sure you know MacKenzie from school.
-我们很高兴你能和我们住在一起
- We're glad you could stay with us.
我很抱歉你没能有更好的选择
I'm sorry the circumstances aren't better.
-很抱歉 我这么晚才醒过来 我
- I'm sorry I woke up so late, I...
-不用担心 今天是星期天
- No worries, it's Sunday.
-这些很好吃
- These are good.
因迪 你要糖浆吗?
Indy, do you want syrup?
-这些是给我的吗?
- Those are for me?
-是的
- Yeah.
-嗯 好 很多
- Um, yeah, tons.
-请坐吧
- Have a seat.
-好吧 我希望我们不会
- Well, I hope we don't have
因为把鲜奶油打成泡沫而打起来
any fist fights over whipped cream this time.
-我昨天用完了最后一点
- I used up the last of it yesterday.
-哦 这样就解决了
- Oh, well that settles that.
所以你和其他家庭成员见面认识了吗?
So you had a chance to meet the rest of the gang?
-是的 非常感谢你们让我留在这里
- Yeah, and thank you guys so much for letting me stay here.
-别客气
- Oh.
哦 你知道吗 我今天早上已经通过电♥话♥开始准备了
Oh, you know, I've been on the phone already this morning
程序会慢慢开展的
and things are moving forward.
你们先好好吃早餐
I'll tell you more about it after you've
吃完我们再聊
had a chance to eat.
我一直在想
Oh, you know, I've been thinking.
我们在一个带泳池的房♥子里有一间公♥寓♥
You know, we have that apartment in the pool house out back,
也许你会更愿意呆在那
maybe you'd be more comfortable staying out there.
你应该也希望和家人住得近些
You know, you'd be close to the family
并且在那样的房♥子里 你也会有一点隐私
and to the house here but you'd have a little privacy, too.
-嗯 好 很好
- Um, yeah, that's fine.
-失陪
- Excuse me.
-吃完它
- Eat up.
-你好 你们要进来吗?
- Hi, you wanna come in?
-我们要把因迪带回她阿姨和叔叔家
- We need to take Indy to her aunt
接受会谈
and uncle's house for an interview.
-通常不会这么做吧?
- That is highly unusual.
-他们聘请了一位强有力的律师
- They've hired a powerful attorney
他坚持要让审判地点
and he's inssisting that the venue be
改到她阿姨和叔叔家里
the aunt and uncle's home.
这不行 你是政♥府♥代表
- No way, you are the government representative
你应该保证她的安全
you're supposed to be keeping her safe.
我们应该保证她的安全
We are supposed to keep her safe.
-你知道这些事情
- You know these things
花时间和精力
take time and some finagling.
他们是合法的监护人
They are the legal guardians...
所以你想让她现在就回去?
- So you want her to go back over there right now
在她经历这一切之后?
and face them after everything she's been through?
-我们不知道她经历了什么 这是问题所在
- We don't know what she's been through, that's the point.
但里德警官和我来这里就是为了确保她的安全
But Officer Reid and I are here to make sure she's safe.
-也许吧 说不定是来强行把她
- Yeah, that or to force
带回到她阿姨家里
her back to her aunt's house.
-贝利医生 请你合作吧
- Dr. Bailey, please work with me here.
-因迪?
- Indy?
你吃了多少个煎饼?
- How many pancakes did you eat?
-很多个
- A lot.
因迪
Indy.
-怎么了?
- What's wrong?
发生了什么?
What's going on?
因迪
Indy!
-这一切都是个玩笑话吗?
- Was this all a joke?
-什么?
- What?
电影精选列表