-我只是累了 一整天都很忙碌
- I'm just tired, had a long day.
-是吗?
- Yeah?
你今天做了什么
What'd you do today.
-我打扫了房♥子 我做饭了
- I cleaned and I cooked.
-今晚所有的食物都是你做的吗?
- Did you make all the food in there tonight?
-是的
- Yeah.
-很好吃
- It was good.
-谢谢
- Thank you.
-嗨 因迪?
- Hey, Indy?
你的表姐♥妹♥们♥邀请我的时候
When your cousins invited me tonight
你也邀请我了吗?
didn't that include you too?
-我和她们真的活在完全不同的
- We don't really hang in the same
社会圈里
social circles or anything so.
-是的 但今晚派对的一切都是你准备的
- Yeah, but you made everything for their party tonight.
-是的
- Yeah.
但是 这没什么大不了的
I mean, look, it's really not a big deal.
-哇
- Wow.
你简直就是灰姑娘
You're literally Cinderella.
-不 灰姑娘只是我妈妈喜欢的名字
- No, Cinderella's just a name my mom loved,
不是我
it's not who I am.
-这名字很适合你
- Well it fits you perfectly.
-我更喜欢因迪
- I prefer Indy much better.
-好吧
- All right.
好吧 来吧
Well, come on.
让我把你从围城里救出来
Let's get you out of your prison.
-好的 但我不是灰姑娘
- Okay, but I'm not Cinderella.
这太美味了
This is so good.
-我很高兴你喜欢
- I'm glad you like it.
我妈妈以前总是带我来这
My mom used to bring me here all the time.
-她后来为什么不带你来了?
- Why'd she stop?
-她大约十年前去世了
- She died about 10 years ago.
-她怎么去世的?
- How'd she die?
-很突然 就像你妈妈一样
- It was sudden, like your mom.
前一分钟她骑自行车去上班 下一分钟
One minute she was riding her bike to work and the next
她被一个一边发短♥信♥一边开车的人撞了
she was hit by somebody who was texting and driving.
-你是怎么熬过来的?
- How'd you get through it?
-我思念她到不行
- Well, I missed her like crazy.
她那天之所以骑自行车是因为她和我
She was riding her bike because she and I
那年夏天本来要参加一个亲子铁人三项运动
were doing this child-parent triathlon that Summer.
我们以前会在晚上去骑自行车
We would go out in the evenings and ride our bikes,
早早就起床 去游泳池 练习
wake up early, go to the swimming pool and practice.
-哇
- Wow.
你现在还这么做吗?
Did you still end up doing it?
-我自己吗?
- By myself?
没有了
No.
铁人三项的那天 我蜷缩在我的床上
That day of the triathlon I just curled up in my bed
一整天都没动
and didn't move all day.
每个人似乎都忘记了比赛 但我没有
Everyone seemed to forget about the race but I didn't.
那是我哭得最凶的一天
That was the day that I cried the most.
-我很抱歉
- I'm so sorry.
-我认为我们应该经常这样
- Well, I think that we should do this more often.
-哪样?分享悲伤的故事
- What, share grief stories?
-不 互相了解
- No, get to know each other.
关系都是这么慢慢发展起来的
It's how relationships start.
-哇 你需要慢下来
- Whoa, you need to slow down.
我不了解你 你不了解我
I don't know you, you don't know me.
你觉得我们现在开始谈恋爱了吗?
You think we're starting a relationship now?
-我不知道 也许吧
- I don't know, maybe.
此外 友谊也是一种关系
Besides, all friendships are relationships
我只是想更好地了解你
and I just wanna get to know you better.
这有什么问题吗?
What's so wrong with that?
-会有点难
- It's gonna be a little hard.
-为什么?
- Why?
-如果克莱瑞丝知道我现在在这 她
- If Clarise even knew that I was here right now she...
-她会大发雷霆的
- She'd lose it.
-你简直没法想象
- You have no idea.
她不是很支持我谈恋爱
She's not really into me having relationships.
-你到底想说什么?
- So what are you really trying to say?
-我是说如果你试着和我的某个表亲
- I'm saying you're probably better off
谈恋爱的话可能会更合适
trying to start a friendship with one of my cousins.
-如果我不想了解她们呢?
- What if I don't wanna get to know them better?
-她们似乎想要了解你
- They seem like they wanna get to know you.
说到这 她们不会注意到
Speaking of which, aren't they gonna notice
你离开了电影派对吗?
you left their movie party?
-她们有可能只顾着闲聊
- They may have but they were just gossiping
似乎没有看到我溜出来
and didn't seem to see me slip out.
另外 我喜欢和善良的女孩在一起
Plus, I like to hang out with kind girls,
据我观察 她们可不是
and from what I've noticed they're not.
-嘿 今晚谢谢你
- Hey, thank you for tonight.
-嗯 很有趣
- Yeah, it was fun.
谢谢你愿意来
Thanks for coming.
你下个周末想再约会吗?
Would you wanna go another date next weekend?
-这不是约会
- This wasn't a date.
-那是什么?
- Then what was it?
-布莱恩特 你和我来自
- Bryant, you and I are from
两个完全不同的世界
two completely different worlds.
-所以呢?
- So?
-所以我不是那种可以经常和你出去玩的人
- So I'm not the kind of person you typically hang out with.
-但我就是想待在你身边啊
- But you're exactly who I wanna be around.
-你 你不是我喜欢的类型 好吗?
- And you, look, you're just not my type, okay?
这是真正的原因吗?
- Is that the real reason?
-因为和你在一起
- I could get in a lot of trouble
我可能会遇到很多麻烦
for being with you right now.
-我怎么了?
- What's wrong with me?
-不是你的问题 是我的
- It's not you, it's me.
-哇 你已经要和我分手了吗?
- Wow, are you breaking up with me already?
-我阿姨不喜欢我呆在外面
- My aunt doesn't like me staying out.
学校里的人会注意到 他们会说闲话
People at school are gonna notice and they're gonna talk.
好吧 我们不妨
- All right, well let's do it this way then:
保持我们现在的关系
we'll just keep our relationship...
-友谊
- Friendship.
-保守这个秘密几个星期 看看会怎么样
- A secret for a couple of weeks and see how that goes.
我想作为朋友和你一起出去玩 也许有一天更甚
I wanna hang out with you as friends and maybe more one day.
很晚了 灰姑娘
Look, it's getting late, Cinderella.
在你变成南瓜之前 快回去吧
Let's get you inside before you turn into a pumpkin.
-别叫我灰姑娘
- Don't call me Cinderella.
-我不知道你有没有注意到你阿姨
- I don't know if you've noticed but your aunt
和表亲们正在扮演着坏人角色
and cousins are playing their parts to a T.
-你说是就是吧
- Whatever.
-嘿 等等
- Hey, wait.
我能拿回我的衬衫吗?
Can I get my shirt back?
-当然
- Sure.
-晚安
- Goodnight.
-当我们探索莎士比亚的哈姆雷特时
- As we explore the findings of Shakespeare's Hamlet
我想让你们特别注意
I want you to pay particular attention
嘿 因迪 在做什么?注意到没 我可没叫你灰姑娘哦
以下几个场景 并思考该如何在我们的日常生活中
to the following scene as to how you can use it
使用它们
in our everyday lives.
威廉莎士比亚创造了与读者产生共鸣的人物
William Shakespeare wrote relatable characters
我应该谢谢你吗?
所以尽管在几百年之后 我们仍可以欣赏它
so well that after hundreds of years we can still enjoy it.
当然了 你看你(男)朋友多为你着想
尽管对过去和现在的生活是完全不同的
Even though life was a whole lot different
但我们仍有相同的需求
for them than it is now, we still had same needs,
嗯 你确实是个好朋友
一会见?
欲望和各种生活中的问题
desires, and problems.
就像你们一样
Just like you.
-因迪
- Indy.
因迪 你去哪?
Indy, where you going?
-哦 抱歉 我在找一个人
- Oh, sorry, I was looking for somebody.
-你怎么了?
- What's gotten into you?
-什么?
电影精选列表