但我不知道你需要什么
but I didn't know what that was.
-你正是我所需要的
- You were exactly what I needed.
你帮我度过了
You helped me through some of
一些我经历过的最艰难的时刻
the hardest times I've ever had.
你让我忘记了我的生活有多糟糕
You made me forget how bad my life really was.
-你真的因为被虐待
- Did you really get removed
而从房♥子里搬出来了吗?
from the house because of abuse?
-是的
- Yeah.
-他们伤害你了吗?
- Did they hurt you?
你为什么不告诉我?
Why didn't you tell me?
我可以帮忙 我可以做点什么
I coulda helped, I coulda done something.
-我的案件是情绪上的虐待 我之前不知道
- My case is more emotional abuse which I didn't know
原来可以找法♥院♥帮忙
you could take somebody to court for.
但我现在很安全
But I'm safe now.
贝利医生在帮我
Dr. Bailey's helping me.
-他看起来不错
- He seems decent.
我为你感到高兴
I'm happy for you.
你要转学还是
Are you gonna change schools or?
-我想过 但因为贝利医生
- I thought about it but since Dr. Bailey
在学校工作 我想我最好留下来
works at the school I figured I better stay.
-好吧 我很高兴你能留下来 即使不是和我一起
- Well, I'm glad you're staying even if it's not with me.
-马克斯顿...
- Maxton...
-嘿 没事
- Hey, it's okay.
是时候该告诉我你要准备牵起
This is the part where you tell me you're going
英俊王子的手 而不是和我一个平凡的男生继续一起了
with the handsome prince and not the regular dude.
-我很抱歉
- I'm sorry.
-没事的
- Don't be.
虽然说也没有什么法律证明 但这么多年来
It might not of been legit but you were mine
你都是我的 所以我不需要别的更多的东西
for years and I don't need more than that.
-你应该得到更多的 你有一天会拥有的
- You deserve more than that and you'll have it some day.
-只是不是和你在一起
- Just not with you.
-你知道你会得到什么吗?
- You know what you will have?
一个最好的朋友
A best friend.
答应我你将会是我最好的朋友
Promise me that you'll stay my best friend.
-永远的朋友吗?
- Friends for life?
-永远的
- Forever.
-当我看着他离开时
- As I watched him walk away
我预想到事情以后也许会变得很尴尬
I fully expected things to be awkward here and there
尤其是如果他和布莱恩特在同一个房♥间里
especially if he and Bryant were in the same room,
但在我的生命中 马克斯顿已经是如此重要的一部分了
but Maxton has been such a huge part of my life for so long
我们都在探索爱到底是什么
and we were learning now what love really was.
我想这对我们俩都有好处
I think that'll help us both.
我们会没事的
We'll be fine.
幸运的是 贝利医生
As luck would have it, Dr. Bailey wasn't
真的很擅长他的工作
just good at his job, he was really good.
在他的证词和政♥府♥的调查下
Between his testimony and the state's investigation
我的阿姨和叔叔不仅失去了我的监护权
my aunt and uncle not only lost custody of me,
他们更时被要求
they were ordered to make payments
偿还我妈妈的人寿保险金额
to pay back my mom's life insurance policy.
以及对我所造成的财产损失和情感创伤
As well as another big sum to make up
的另一大笔罚款
for the missing assets and any emotional trauma they caused.
在我18岁之前我都不能碰这些钱
I couldn't touch most of it until I was 18
但是说真的 我富得流油了
but holy smokes, I was loaded.
我做的第一件事就是买♥♥了辆车
The first thing I did was get a set of wheels.
布莱恩特的爸爸向我保证这是一个很棒的决定
Bryant's dad assured me it was a good deal.
他还告诉我
He also told me it'd be wise not
把我所有的钱都一次花完是不明智的
to spend all my money at once.
有趣的是 我已经不再在乎钱了
Funny thing was, I never cared about the money,
也从来没有想过我会有钱 我只是想找到我的归属地
never even thought I had any, I only wanted to belong.
不过 我确实搬到了泳池边上的房♥子里
I did move out to the pool house, though.
因为我和布莱恩特成了男女朋友
Since Bryant and I were dating
我认为我的这个做法是正确的
I figured it was the right thing to do.
我们都有梦想 有些人想成为歌♥手
We all have dreams; some of us wanna be singers,
舞者 宇航员 等等
dancers, astronauts, whatever,
在失去母亲后 我的梦想便是
after losing my mom this was mine.
再次拥有一个家庭
To have a family again.
-哇
- Wow.
-好看吗?
- Yeah?
-哇 哇 哇 你们不能
- Whoa, whoa, whoa, you're not
参加舞会不带上我 好吗?
doing prom stuff without me, are ya?
-爸爸
- Dad!
给你们拍张照
You and your pictures.
-嗯 不拍照怎么能去参加舞会?
- Yeah, you don't go to prom without pictures.
来一点...
And a little...
电池没电了
Battery issue.
稍等一下
Hang on just a sec.
-你知道你有多漂亮吗?
- Do you know how beautiful you are?
-这是我第一次感到自己很美
- For the first time I feel beautiful
这都是因为你
and that's all because of you.
-不 不是因为我
- No, not me.
你一直都很美
You've always been this way.
如果不是因为威金斯夫人
You know, if it wasn't for Mrs. Wiggins
我们也不会有这么一天吧
I don't think we'd be here today.
所以我给你准备了个礼物 在这等我
So I got you something, wait here.
-哦
- Oh.
她很漂亮
She's beautiful.
谢谢
Thank you.
这是我一生中最快乐的时刻
This is the happiest moment of my life.
-我要和
- I'm gonna be competing with
这只猫竞争了 是吗?
the cat for your attention, aren't I?
-她不是我快乐的唯一原因
- She's not the only reason why I'm happy.
-好了 问题解决了
- Okie doke, problem solved.
现在是拍照时间
Picture time.
哦 是的
Oh yeah.
哦 布莱恩特有两个舞伴了
Oh, Bryant's got two dates.
很好
And nice.
啊 不错
Ah, nice.
看哪
Look at that.
-罗尼 快进来一起拍照
- Roni, get in here.
-很好 -现在你也进来吧 贝利医生
- Nice. - Now you, Dr. Bailey.
-哦 好的
- Oh, okay.
恭敬不如从命
If you insist.
应该是按这个吧
I think that's the button.
电影精选列表