-整个“拯救我”的事情
- The whole saving me thing.
-不是
- No.
-我相信过你
- I trusted you.
-嘿 你不会被送回去的
- Hey, you're not going back.
-我听见他们的谈话了 他们说
- I heard them talking, they said
有一名警官
there was a police officer
-他们说 -嘿 嘿 嘿
-there and they were saying - Hey, hey, hey.
冷静
Hey, hey, hey.
我能解释一下吗?
Can I just explain?
拜托?
Please?
你的阿姨和叔叔正在尝试
Your aunt and uncle are trying
各种借口和策略想让你回去
all sorts of excuses and tactics.
我爸爸今天早上已经解决了一部分的问题
Some that my dad have already dealt with this morning.
整个流程很快 但是也是有规则的
They're moving fast but there are rules
你不会再回到那里的
and you are not going back there.
-但我听见他们说
- But I heard them talking.
-嗯 他们想让你和儿童保护服务中心
- Yeah, they were trying to get you to do the interview
在克莱瑞丝家接受会谈
at Clarise's house with Child Protective Services
但我爸爸坚决反对
but my dad is dead set against that.
你不应该去任何
You should not have to be anywhere
你感到不舒服的地方
where you're feeling uncomfortable.
-会谈?
- Interview?
-是的 看 你已经成长到有发言权的年龄了
- Yeah, look, you're old enough to voice
所以我爸爸和
your own opinion now so my dad talked to
儿童保护服务的女士聊了聊
the Child Protective Services lady
他们同意在你选择的任何地方做这件事
and they agreed to let you do it wherever you choose.
-但为什么那里有警♥察♥呢?
- But why was there a police officer there?
-这只是个预防措施 你知道
- That was just a precaution, you know,
万一你不得不回到你阿姨的家
in case you had to go back to your aunt's house
他们只是想保证你的安全
they just wanted you to feel safe.
-你们为什么要为我做这件事?
- Why are you doing this for me?
-为什么不呢?
- Why wouldn't we?
因迪 我不会袖手旁观看着你
Indy, I'm not gonna sit there and watch
遭受到可怕的待遇 我父亲也不会
you be treated horribly and neither is my dad.
-我不想成为负担
- I don't wanna be a burden.
-你不是负担
- You're not a burden.
-我只是觉得我制♥造♥了很多问题
- I just feel like I've been causing a lot of problems.
你♥爸♥爸提到让我搬到另一个房♥子里去
Your dad mentioned moving me out to the pool house and I...
-你之前还住在克莱瑞丝家的阁楼里
- You got banished to the attic in Clarise's house.
因迪 这不是我们的意思
Indy, that is not what we meant by that.
我爸爸认为你可能想有
My dad just thought you might want
一些隐私或个人的空间
some privacy or personal space.
听着 你很欢迎你呆在我家里
Look, you are more than welcome to stay in the house.
伙计 对不起 我们早该想到这一点
Man, I'm sorry, we should've thought of that.
-不 我很抱歉我反应过度了
- No, I'm sorry for overreacting.
-不 你没有
- No, you didn't.
-所以一切都还好吧?
- So everything's really okay?
-不好 但会好起来的
- No, but it will be.
-谢谢
- Thank you.
-嗯
- Yeah.
来吧 我们走吧
Come on, let's go.
我想你可能需要这鞋子
I thought you might be needing these
因为你没穿鞋就跑了出来
since you ran outta the house without 'em, all right?
来吧 我们走
Come on, let's go.
-因迪
- Indy!
你还好吗?
Are you okay?
-嗯
- Yeah.
-你真的还好吗?
- Are you really?
-对不起 我只是以为...
- I'm sorry, I just thought that.
我想错了
I thought wrong.
这个案子的工作人员 她想明天早上第一时间
- Well, that case worker, she wants to talk to you
在她办公室里和你谈谈
first thing tomorrow morning at her office
如果你愿意的话
if that works for you.
-我想 但是学校怎么办?
- I guess, but what about school?
没事的 我来和校长说
- Well, I'll deal with the principal,
你现在不用担心这个
you don't have to worry about that right now,
这件事更重要
this is more important.
-会谈后会发生什么?
- What's gonna happen after the interview?
几周后我们可能会
- Well, in a couple of weeks we'll probably
代表你参加听证会
have to attend a hearing on your behalf
我将会分享我的观点
where I'll get a chance to share my side
你的工作人员会分享她的观点
and your case worker will share her side.
-如果我们输了怎么办?
- And what if we don't win?
-别担心 我们会赢的
- Oh, don't worry, we will win.
-万一呢
- But just in case.
我必须回克莱瑞丝家吗?
Do I have to go back with Clarise?
-不 不会再回去了
- No, not again.
-我的阿姨和叔叔会怎么样?
- What's gonna happen to my aunt and uncle?
老实说 这将会由法官来判决
- Honestly that's a decision a judge is gonna have to make and that is
我们不必担心这个 你才是我们需要关心的
not our concern right now, you are.
如果你接受的话
And if you're all all right with it,
我们想成为照顾你的人
we'd like to be the ones to look after you.
-你们已经这么做了
- You already have been.
-我不是指周末
- Well, I don't mean just for the weekend,
我的意思是我们可以
I mean I think we could be your
如果可以的话 成为你的寄养家庭
foster family if that's okay.
来抱一个
Bring it in.
-你怎么了?
- What are you?
-你就不能笑一下吗?
- Oh, would you just smile.
-我在笑
- I am.
她正在毁掉我们的生活
She is ruining our lives,
毁坏我们的名誉
dragging our names through the mud.
-我们要阻止她
- We're gonna stop her.
我们的律师什么时候到?
- When's our lawyer get here?
-在路上了
- He's on his way.
-哦 那很好 很好 -谢谢你
- Oh, that's good, that's good - Thank you so much.
-当然
- Absolutely.
-那个淘气鬼
- Little brat.
-闭上你的嘴 别人会听到的
- Shut your mouth, someone will hear you.
-好的 我知道了
- Yes, dear.
哦 亲爱的
Oh, sweetie.
-我送你出去
- Uh, I'll walk you out.
贝利医生在等着
Dr. Bailey's waiting over here.
-没关系的
- It's okay.
-那么 还好吗?
- So, not too bad?
-还好
- It was fine.
-那就好
- Good, good.
艰难的部分结束了
Hard part's over.
-是吗?
- Is it?
-嗯 其中一小部分吧
- Well, one of the hard parts.
你感觉如何?
How do you feel?
-抱有希望?我只是...
- Hopeful I guess is the word, I just...
-只是怎么?
- What?
-我很紧张
- I'm nervous.
-我能理解
- I can understand that.
你现在的生活中发生了很多变化
You've got a lot of changes going on in your life right now.
-但我并不只是为我而紧张
- But I'm not just nervous for me,
我也为他们感到紧张
I'm nervous for them, too.
你能理解我吗?
Does that make any sense?
他们确实待我不佳
I mean, I realize that they didn't treat me
没有尽到应尽的职责 但是...
the way they were supposed to, but...
-但你仍然关心他们
- But you still care for them.
-是的
- Yeah.
某种程度吧
I mean, sort of.
这很奇怪吗?
Is that weird?
-布莱恩特是对的 你真的是独一无二的
- Bryant was right about you, you are a unique person
有着一颗善良的心
with a kind heart.
不管你是什么感受 都没关系
Whatever it is you're feeling, it's okay,
我想孩子们今晚好像有个电影之夜
I think the kids have a movie night planned
也许我们应该回家看看他们选了什么电影
maybe we oughta get home and see what they've picked.
电影精选列表